Seishun AMIGO [Fantasii to Seno]

Guest Seno

Nobuta o PRODUCE theme~
This is the long-awaited third release from the girls of Something Shiny (Fantasiimaker and Seno). 08.jpg Seishun AMIGO is a song by the Johnny's Jr group Shuuji to Akira (Kamenashi Kazuya and Yamashi.ta Tomohisa) and is the theme song of the popular drama Nobuta wo Produce. The song is currently topping the Oricon Music charts, and has done so for over a month now. Both parties of Something Shiny had a blast singing this. It's such an up-beat song, and got to sing the part of their favourite boy, which made it all the more enjoyable. Kiite Kudasai, douzo~ <-------- Seishun AMIGO

Guest babiixru

I CALL THIS SPOT!~

i'm about to go to sleep so i will come back and post tmorrow after i finish writnig my essay 8)

yes i know i'm a looooser. xD but i can't not get 1st post ;D

Yay~ I was just watching this jdrama, too, and wondering who would sing this...

However, I agree with JiHye that this is pretty lackluster. I think it's because there's a lack of emotion due to the low notes that are the basis of the song. This song is more for altos than sopranos... if I was any good, I'd sing it, since I'm an alto o_o;;

However... yokudekima[i can't read]<--(the server thinks it's the s word... HAHAHAHA...)a! This is a hard song to sing, considering Something Shiny's higher-ish range.

Guest photodaisy

Wooo! I've been trying to sing this song too. >_< I love the show.

You guys are really good at the chorus. ^__^ Woo, it's very nice. Yup, more emotion would be nice. I can't get emotion in mine either. >__<

Guest babiixru

For "Something Shiny", this song is pretty lackluster.

On a better note, Lisa's lower notes are getting better.

agreed :[

you should have transposed it to a higher pitch. since ti's lower than the range you guys normally sing in (i'm assuming is higher than this) it sounds emotionless.

seno your voice is so nice!

lisa sing something higher ^_^

Guest babiixru

oh right, how come the schools i went to, how come we cant have uniforms LIKE THAT?! T_T

and i just saw the pv. the dance is quite feminine like haha

Archived