[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Fights Break Sphere 斗破苍穹

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

The story of this drama seems there's many thing is wrong. But i try to enjoy it until the end. After all, i can say it's not that bad. Maybe bcs this is my first time watching chinese drama wuxia but fantasy. I always like watching wuxia but not fantasy. Like "condor trilogy" LOTCH, ROTCH and HSDSS by jin yong. That drama was awesome. But this drama, the ending of season 1 is make my self un satisfied. I really hope there will be s2 to make the ending of the story is tottally clear. But after i know, wu lei would not takin in this show again, im so disappointed. How can be after we watch him in the whole eps of s1, we try to know the characteristic of him as xiao yan until we did, then the main role is changed. Not interesting! Main role is the most important. The viewers must be connected with the character of main role so that they can feel and understand the story. We just did this with wu lei as xiao yan, but we need to make a new feeling of the main role liu ho ran? Big no. If the drama got the bad rating, i think it's not bcs wu lei failed for his role. It's just bcs the plot of the story is failed to make viewers can feel pleased by the whole story. 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Meega said:

Please is the date for season 2 confirmed yet or there is no season 2? 

if there is season 2, then you will know in this thread, someone will post about it, so dont hope that much :p

• 5 months later...

Hey, I hope someone can answer this for me. In the live action series, are Xiao Yan and Xun'er related in any kind of way? I mean like,  blood related? It seems Xun'er is  descendant of the Gu tribe.

But Xiao Yan's Mother was also from the Gu tribe. and in Wikipedia (I think) It said Xuner's Father is Xiao Yan's Mother's brother.

So doesn't that make Xiao Yan and Xun'er cousins?... plus was she actually adopted by the Xiao family? As in, she is Xiao Yan's adoptive sister? Or was that not really the case here?? I would like just like to know.

-Please! If anyone can assist! :)

3 hours ago, DarkGhost said:

Hey, I hope someone can answer this for me. In the live action series, are Xiao Yan and Xun'er related in any kind of way? I mean like,  blood related? It seems Xun'er is  descendant of the Gu tribe.

But Xiao Yan's Mother was also from the Gu tribe. and in Wikipedia (I think) It said Xuner's Father is Xiao Yan's Mother's brother.

So doesn't that make Xiao Yan and Xun'er cousins?... plus was she actually adopted by the Xiao family? As in, she is Xiao Yan's adoptive sister? Or was that not really the case here?? I would like just like to know.

-Please! If anyone can assist! :)

Xun'er is adopted to xiao clan since childhood

10 hours ago, DarkGhost said:

Hey! 

Thank you for this answer. But in the live action drama, are Xiao Yan and Xun'er blood cousins or no? 

nope... they are not blood related.

after all, if they are cousins, xiao xun'er should be originally from Xiao Clan, but she isnt (she is originally from Gu clan)

4 hours ago, a_tumiwa said:

nope... they are not blood related.

after all, if they are cousins, xiao xun'er should be originally from Xiao Clan, but she isnt (she is originally from Gu clan)

Yes but isn't Xuner's father the brother of Xiao Yan's mother? Who are both from the Gu tribe?

Archived