[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

1 hour ago, cristapark said:

And it's noticeable that when GY started filming this drama he's face looks matured ... I notice it during his Canada scene a lot but as episode pass he's really looking younger... Some actors look exhausted as drama continue but in his case it was reverse,, he really seems to enjoy filming plus his playfulness was being reciprocated.

Yes, I notice the same too. It was reverse. His face was glowing towards the episodes end. 

• Like 17

I'll be so upset if TVN shows the Bts we had seen before! :wacko:

Bts: I'm so curious why GE chased GY, their passionate kiss, the wedding (if they ever filmed it at Goblin's house), KS's death scene, the mini trip, and any other interactions.

(Obviously I failed at staying away...smh)

• Like 18

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

According to Google Translate, it says as follows:

Looks like it's gonna be a Goblin marathon this weekend and then next week it'll be the "unreleased" stuff and interviews. Oh God, I want that hotel scene and final scene where he's supposed to touch her hair (or kiss her?) when he sees her in Canada. A BTS of any GY and KGE scenes would be heaven too!

This is all they need to give me to make me happy. I don't even need to see Secretary Kim dancing to TT all I need are cute ShinTak moments cute bts of GY and GE and that darn bed scene. 

• Like 7

Quick story: One of my favorite kdramas is Queen In Hyun's Man. Guess who was also in that show? Coincidentally, Yoo In Na! As I watched QIHM, my fellow shippers on Soompi and I had an inkling that Yoo In Na and her co-star, Ji Hyun Woo, had feelings for each other. There was just something about the way they interacted with one another in the BTS clips that made us confident in our belief. And what would you know? They did in fact like each other, and a WHOLE LOT! There was a public confession fiasco (which I was honestly not a fan of--but made for quite the drama), a few days of them going underground, photos catching them on late night dates, and then Yoo In Na coming clean about the whole relationship on her radio talk show. Unfortunately, the relationship ended BUT that is to say, reel-to-real shipping does in fact come true once every blue moon! There's hope! Don't give up! 

And hopefully, if our couple ever got to that stage, they'd last forever because 1) Gong Yoo has already served his mandatory military service, and 2) hopefully it'll start on a better foot than a public confession. Just a fun little anecdote I wanted to share :) Because what would you know, one of my shipping success stories involved one of our OTP's costars. Red String of Fate at it again?! Idk...maybe YIN has some advice to share with her lil' sis, Kim Go Eun! 

@lorac529 Thanks for all the fun tidbits! Did not know GY and GHJ are descendants of Confucius~~~No wonder GY sounds so poetic and is usually so thoughtful and good with words. I can tell GY is a gentleman but it's always nice to hear it from his coworkers as well! I love the bit about how he's so attentive with little children because I'm aware of some actors who are rather mean towards the child actors...the way you treat children is always a good indication of the person you are. He's just a solid man. 

20120716165434_5003c8ba2b604_1.jpg

zxjs.jpg

I thought I saw Joo Ji Hoon and Gong Hyo Jin in those videos! Glad to know my eyes are still good!! It's nice to see how celebrities celebrate at parties, they're just like us albeit richer and better looking! :D How I wish Go Eun would join Soop Entertainment! Not just because of GY but because I just think that's one of the cooler ent companies LOL I mean, just look at the people they have! And with her love and passion for acting and awesome personality, I think she'd fit right in!  

21 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Hi @autumn93! I saw your name yesterday and wanted to say hi because I still am following ChangMin couple. Shippers believe they are dating. Well, I'm underground but I get news lol! 

Anyways, spoke to a fellow shipper friend yesterday and she mentioned that this paid getaway can also be a way of secretly dating. This is a first on hearing about GY going anywhere with his drama members. The influence of people (hopefully GE's) made him realise to stop being a hermit. 

Btw, I have this hunch that GY might be GE's first love. Watching Coffee Prince probably did that hahahahaha!!! But I like @autumn93's red string of fate. Connecting all the dots and she lands CITT and Goblin scripts. Crumb trails leading her to GY. 

P.s. This post is not to shun the BF idea but to point out that there hasn't been any fresh news about the relationship. Also, even though the man is "fine", it doesn't prove anything that he has done anything for GE. Like what @lorac529 shared, HWSBD is a bit slow on the pick up. So, I'm hoping in the Almighty that GE and HWSBD has ended this so-called relationship prior to tvN's rude broadcast. 

This shipping business we've got ourselves into is for the long haul, isn't it?! XD I'm hoping we'll get lots of pictures of our OTP and the whole gang together while they're in Phuket. Preferably from their own social media accounts (come on Go Eun!)...I've followed way too many post-drama trips and there's usually very few pictures where you'll see the OTP together but don't fret, they're still hanging out together in each other's hotel rooms, etc. 

I feel like Gong Yoo was a lot of people's first loves as a result of Coffee Prince so I wouldn't be surprised if Go Eun has fantasized about being with Gong Yoo since she was in high school. :wink: That's why she's a fan girl success story. Everyone, be like Kim Go Eun. I really do like how many times their fate has crossed so hopefully they'll find their way to each other soon (if not already lol). 

@ilxyoung Thanks for sharing that clip! I love hearing and "seeing" Gong Yoo's interaction with Go Eun even when the camera's not on him. There's the laugh and then you can see Kim Go Eun staring intently at something on Gong Yoo's side and then Gong Yoo seems to be teasing her...or more likely, Kim Go Eun was teasing him and he wanted her to go away :)

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, nearsea said:

And @autumn93 that was one hell of a post on fate and red strings...I think there 'is' something called destiny which works for real world too, like the woman in Canada said, 'match made in heaven, destiny made outside of man's boundary.' I hope KGE reflects on what has been missing in her life since she can't call 'gonglin' anymore, so that when she does meet him during the paid trip, she will realize that it's him whom she missed the most amidst everything, beyond goblin. I know its mostly me speaking :tongue: , but she can obviously compare between him and HWSBD to see who really makes her heart move, whom she really connects to. So here's hoping to a feverish second level success for our yet-to-air Couple, sobs. Shipping is really a risky business, with so much excess baggage to carry on lol.

Lets just hope that whatever it is that's pulling her towards GY keeps growing stronger. Lets hope this vacation is one that'll mark a turning point for their relationship. Sometimes actors want to take a step back from their characters to make sure their feelings aren't remnants of their characters. These three weeks before the vacay will be a good chance for them to work out any feelings and to act on them if there are in fact any.  

• Like 24

2 hours ago, rm1ok said:

I'm curious though in Korea Gong Yoo and Go Eun's relationship in Goblin wasn't necessarily looked well upon because of "pedophilia"...is this couple shipping popular in Korea as well or just internationally? ㅠ.ㅠ 

Why consider a pedophilia when GE's "nugu bf" is older than GY hahaha

• Like 9

2 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

give_zpsdft7ad87.jpg

When he showed her how she made him feel when she sucked his bottom lips...his eyes watching her reaction...

give6_zpsgr5act4p.jpg

That lip! 

give8_zpsxy5ejuya.jpg

~ When they could feel their body quiver from the passionate kiss....

So GY and GE moment. 

(Mianhe, huge pics. I need to learn how to create spoilers. I need to step away cos I either make gifs or screenshot and edit their scenes...lol) *walking to mental hospital*

I can't see..when did GY s eyes watching her? I love this scene but I think they cut the scene

• Like 8

3 hours ago, ELlovelyz said:

Oh this suddenly popped out in my mind.. I wonder.. Since Kim Go Eun watched Coffee Prince many times, what's her reaction after knowing her partner in Goblin is the male lead of her favourite drama :phew: If she loves the drama, she must love the main lead too, isn't it? Who can watch a drama without loving the main lead?

Go Eun said  (i cannot really remember where she said this, not sure if presscon or the vlive) that when she heard that GY accepted the role for goblin and making a comeback in the small screen, she was very curious who will play the female lead then after several days she got an offer for the role.

UGH REMEMBER GY SAYING THAT HE WANTS TO WORK WITH GE? I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS COINCIDENCE OR THEY'RE JUST REALLY DESTINED TO MEET EACH OTHER 

• Like 21

I don't knw bout you guys,but I actually hv this strong feeling that she's actually single. I mean like come on, that is not how a girl in a relationship behave . And if she is,gongyoo will not behave like that either. Its obvious .They're in love with each other,hands down. This ship has actually make me gone crazy . Of course,in a good way ^^ .I woke up in the morning,and the first thing I do is to check this thread. 

• Like 21