[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

2 hours ago, o10orio said:

Oh dear God!  I fell so deeply in love and I'm never going to get up.  His voice is soooo swoon-worthy.  Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served with just his voice in it. #ExtremeFanGirlMode 

My weakness in actors <3 - good looking (of course), 6 pack abs and who can act and SING.  So Gong Yoo is now in that list along with Hugh Jackman and Gerard Butler.  Once I watch La La Land, I suspect Ryan Gosling will be in that list too :-).

Thanks @pnaysurfer84 for posting these vids of Gong Yoo singing.  That "Last Time" performance is so good, I've been replaying it so many times.

Sorry for the mention of other actors' names.  Now back to regular Goblin Couple programming :-B.

Haha! You're most welcome! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I don't remember if he sang in his previous movies before Coffee Prince but he sang for YEH in that one. I downloaded the song from BIG Because It's You (originally by Davichi) and I get to hear his voice everyday lol! 

@lorac529 @madmonika, thanks for showing the vids ladies! I'm still finding more about GE these days. I'll be able to watch Coin Locker Girl tonight. As for GY movie, waiting for Age of Shadows to come out for rent on iTunes so I can watch with my friends (some don't like the idea of streaming sites). 

I feel that he lives like KS. He relates to some of his recent characters trait. I think, with this photoshoot in Australia, he'll be able to shed this persona and we will see another side during the Phuket trip. But who knows really. Still waiting for another news to come out tomorrow for GE. That's like everyday. I just cooked dinner for my community so bare with me lol! 

• Like 10

@rnia93, Thanks chingu! I'm looking forward what this ship has to offer even though I know GY has a busy schedule and GE has a nugu BF (haha! I need to use this because it so fitting! thanks @sooyoungdaebak!) Just in part, GY, with his very hectic schedule (CFs, Magazine Photoshoots, etc.) went to Cannes Festival. He didn't feel like going but because he was the star of TTB, he had to go. So, I think Mr. Hermit (thinking about the pics from the wedding @lorac529 posted today) is coming out of his solitude cave and seeing more of society. I hope GE is that one person that convinced him that it's impossible NOT to go to Phuket when he is the main lead of a show and that he needs to be with people (my sister tells me this all the time). BTW, to add while my thoughts are still intact: My sister and her fiance like to play around, well more him than her (they are in their early 30's). To compare this relationship to GY and GE, a younger girl gets teased by the guy that she likes. She'll totally chase after him for saying what he said or fight back fighting words (echoing myself in my then 20's; I'm also in my 30's now) HAHAHAHA! Anyways, oh GE. Just please. Please. Give us our sanity back. Chebal! 

Edited by pnaysurfer84
additional comments and grammar
  • Like 11

as soon as i wake up every day I check our thread here and get ready for our daily prayer circle ritual lol! you guys crack me up!
thank you to all those who post and keep this thread running! and those kiss videos :ph34r:
praying for that break up news article with HWSBD!

• Like 15

I was bold enough to comment on dramafever's news about UEE and LSY. I wrote that KGE and HWSBD should be next. 

In this case I'll wait till they're a year of " dating" before they break up, as long as that red string doesn't break, I have high hopes that GY and KGE will get together eventually 

• Like 8

@yonjo, maybe I'm already delusional, so excuse me for being delusional: a girl in her mid-20's won't be chasing a guy, touching him, staring at him, responding to his kisses that way, etc. without any feelings? and for a man who is in his mid-30's who has a major crush on said girl, to praise her in front of the press without any malice, to take a picture of her, to be always close by, watching and waiting....oh our ship. BALL IS ON GE'S COURT, GALS...This darn restriction is on the stalemate nugu bf.

huhuhu....reading in on too much BTS and body language. I haven't done this for 2 yrs.

@madmonika, there's no going back now. HAHAHA!

Edited by pnaysurfer84
additional comments
  • Like 14

btw, i'm going to bed now. but something just clicked.

In the BTS where KS rescued ET from ghosts ex-husband up on the stairs, the scene where they hug? I think someone translated the convo between GY, PD-nim and GE were having on that particular part. GY was told by PD to say his lines faster to shorten the hug scene and GE was hugging GY while he was reading the script. And she says, "I don't mind hugging (for awhile)". HAHAHAHA! This girl...So straightforward. Yes. We know you like him too. The smile on their faces in that BTS though... So nugu bf? nugu?!?!?!

• Like 22

7 hours ago, lorac529 said:

@madmonika and @pnaysurfer84: like you two, i want GY to get married before 40 too.

Look at how lonely this man is, attending his friend's wedding last year on his own coz his daily life is just having jokes with his manager, caring his cat, or play basketball with agency staffs.  And you can see someone capturing him eating in the spoiler IG videos...there we also see other celeb friends but i still find him lonely.  He seriously needs his bride to go these places with him!!

Reveal hidden contents

#공유 #주지훈 #공효진 #가인 which are #gongyoo #JuJi-hoon #gonghyojin #gain.  Above video's showing a guy in formal suit is JuJi-hoon

This video shows #gonghyojin

@122am: agreed with what you said that he's so sweet to have her on his mind first.  Here's a proof (photo below) of how sentimental and sweet he is (what others say about him - can see detailed video from spoiler)!  It makes me love GY even more after watching that video!!!

And it's ok for GE to marry early, it was her wish to have family & kids all along.  Plus her idol/sunbae JDY, where they filmed "Memories of the Sword" together is married too and she filmed with GY in "A Man and a Woman" (see her comment below too..she said that when she went to Guerilla Date with GY promoting the film).

GE: I pray that you will see how good husband material GY is! And you sure can't miss it!

Hide contents

Can someone do cloning on him? Then we can marry each of his copy LOL LOL-_-

*Sorry, I really want to marry someone like him too*

• Like 12

I remembered someone was looking for the fist bump of GY and GE. Here's one I found from the old posts iif GE's fancafe IG-- Arjenia

1 hour ago, nearsea said:

Hey girls, have been reading the back posts, it's kind of great to see my enthusiasm in each of you, so any moment when I feel down thinking about the future of our ship [big LOL], you all make me hyped up again. So yeah we are going down with the ship, let's keep our silent prayer circle on.

Having said that  I have been reading post on certain actress and then also one news caught my eyes when the related actor released a press note saying him and the actress are just friends. They had to announce it just cause people have been spamming his social network accounts with dating requests. Now this part bothered me a bit too, since I'm wondering if that could also be an issue for our ship, and I wished there was some way we could request/ suggest our fellow shippers on other platforms to stay low key as well, not prying on the actor's personal account. I know I'm being a little too serious over this :lol:, but this is only me hoping to not  cross the boundary, which could actually maybe ruin the chance of their dating for real. If any of you are active on insta, maybe you can be our speaking voice and help spread the word of peace. 

@nearsea sorry to cut your post hihi.. I think I would have to agree on that. Recently, an IG shipper of GY and GE asked if he/she (probably she :lol:) should stop posting pics and videos about our OTP, I said yes but with reservations that she would less tag GE's IG account in any post. I wonder how does our homegirl gets so much notifs from it and its kinda like of pressure for her too right?

But I hope she'll realize something from this, make up her mind with nugu bf aka HWSBD, before she regrets anything if she does really feel something special towards GY :blush:

This is my second ship, I must say I'll be willing to wait a year or so with you guys, specially if its worth the wait. I kept telling to myself to restrain from wishing GE and HWSBD to break up anytime soon...:rolleyes:

• Like 16

Hi to @Ahpheng just saw your latest C-strip, I just had to tag you coz I know you're here.. anyways, thank you making this! Oh gahd, my pervy mind while reading this kekeke :lol: 

I wonder if GE was like that too? Wanting more of GY because nugu bf won't live up to give her something like that!! Hahahaha. I'm choke af :tongue:

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

btw, i'm going to bed now. but something just clicked.

In the BTS where KS rescued ET from ghosts ex-husband up on the stairs, the scene where they hug? I think someone translated the convo between GY, PD-nim and GE were having on that particular part. GY was told by PD to say his lines faster to shorten the hug scene and GE was hugging GY while he was reading the script. And she says, "I don't mind hugging (for awhile)". HAHAHAHA! This girl...So straightforward. Yes. We know you like him too. The smile on their faces in that BTS though... So nugu bf? nugu?!?!?!

Actually for me I'm suspecting something with GE answer here..문제없어요.. In Korean it means there's no problem!!! Monjei opsoyo!! If u ask real Korean people they would say the same..no problem but I'm thinking she is in a relationship and why will she say that?? Of course if u have a bf u will be a little careful but in her case she said it naturally..that's why I'm thinking that maybe she's already single and that the company doesn't want to release it coz the ajussi has a movie to come out and they're using GE popularity to gain viewers.

• Like 19

even her fan cafe is a shipper. reminding her of the good times and GYs encouragement/true love (lol!)

@cristapark, thanks for the correction! and ha! yeah. no nugu bf. always dragging her name along with him. hopefully it's over by tomorrow, this pseudo relationship. i've always had this feeling. GY probably knows already, with all that staring. It's not all hype. But I'll wait for the proper announcement, of either parties - GE split with nugu BF since Sept. 2016 and GY and GE are dating (oh delusions of grandeur!)

• Like 14