[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

2 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

This pic is from the scene GY taught her how to drive. Look at that laughter!!! He really loves making her laugh...lol.  (You can see GY in the gif right after this pic posted on Naver)

Good eye...you're absolutely good at this.  Yes, it's him who made her laugh  Sorry, i keep coming back while working...it's so hard not to come back LOL  

See photo below, It's GY on the left

image_6102736351485226528240.jpg?type=w1

Also here in the animated gif, you can see GY's coat but not face...only the face of GY's manager, perhaps?

%EC%9D%80%ED%83%81_%EB%8F%99%EC%98%81%EC

• Like 17

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

Argh, I'm trying to find that bts where KGE was crying in the car after a scene cut and GY comforted her with a fist bump. I can't find it anywhere though. Does anyone have any idea where I can watch it again?

I would love to watch this!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ilxyoung said:

GY signed his farewell message with "Gong-blin"

GE used "Gon-Tak" 

AWWWWWW BADLY MISSING THESE TWO CUTIES HOW CAN I EVER MOVE ON FROM THIS SHOW 

Yes, I noticed that too. What a pair!! 

Gongblin :heart: Gontak , please become real couple please...plzzzzzzzzz....

are they calling each other using this name maybe (in private message, thru kakaotalk)?

GY: Hi Gontak , bogosipo

GE: Gongblin, nado...

pls bear with my delulu mind OK ?! can't help it :lol: 

• Like 17

a lot of articles about how gong yoo and go eun fell in love with each other during filming are popping up everywhere

of course its all speculations but the way they didn't say KGE has a bf is pretty funny.

its either she no longer has a bf or they're just plainly ignoring that she has one hahaha

#GoingToHell community is growing:tongue:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, lorac529 said:

Good eye...you're absolutely good at this.  Yes, it's him who made her laugh  Sorry, i keep coming back while working...it's so hard not to come back LOL  

See photo below, It's GY on the left

image_6102736351485226528240.jpg?type=w1

Also here in the animated gif, you can see GY's coat but not face...only the face of GY's manager, perhaps?

%EC%9D%80%ED%83%81_%EB%8F%99%EC%98%81%EC

She's really beautiful especially when she smile...no wonder GY like to pinch those cheeks..

• Like 16

1 hour ago, autumn93 said:

This is the only behind-the-scenes clip that I can think of which would fit your description @janeeta.

It's actually one of my favorite clips because it included so many cute moments.

1) The encouraging high-five. The skinship between these two! 

2) The famous chase scene, leaving behind a trail of laughter <3

may some help point 1 i need full bts engsub and point 2 what episode this bts? i need full engsub too. I'm to late.

• Like 2

Hello GongEun shippers! I was more of a ShinTak shipper until I ventured into this forum. I have finally given in after reading from the very first post till now! I refused to ship anymore couple afraid they'll die down like my JongJoo couple. They left me heartbroken...dearly. My Blood Couple though was a success! I hope Gong Yoo and Go Eun could be a success as well! I love all the connection and bts between the two. I'm a sinner and I can't help it! But I do notice people speaking poorly of HWSBD. I prefer to keep out him and focus on the ship instead. We don't know anything of their relationship, so we should reframe from judging them as a couple. However we shall wish what we wish...in hopes that Gong Yoo and Go Eun can end up being together!

• Like 24

literally the first thing I do in the morning is check this thread :D I love readin y'alls analysis -_- I just saw that a bts video of YIN and LDW kiss scene was released... still patiently waiting for KGE and GY's one :lol:

hoping for that in the special eps :)))))) 

comment put into spoiler bc mention of another couple B)

Spoiler

If there really is breakup news of KGE & HWSBD, I hope fans won't go overboard and swarm her IG ;-; like fans did with the recent break up news of you know who. Even his company has had to deny it. It could really ruin the chances of them actually getting together to an extent :o 

okay anyways, focussing on the positives now :wub: joining the #GoingToHell prayer circle :D 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, AddictedToDramas said:

literally the first thing I do in the morning is check this thread :D I love readin y'alls analysis -_- I just saw that a bts video of YIN and LDW kiss scene was released... still patiently waiting for KGE and GY's one :lol:

hoping for that in the special eps :)))))) 

comment put into spoiler bc mention of another couple B)

Hide contents

If there really is breakup news of KGE & HWSBD, I hope fans won't go overboard and swarm her IG ;-; like fans did with the recent break up news of you know who. Even his company has had to deny it. It could really ruin the chances of them actually getting together to an extent :o 

okay anyways, focussing on the positives now :wub: joining the #GoingToHell prayer circle :D 

I have to agree with this 100% being respectful is important to both parties if she and HWSBD decides to end their relationship. She needs time to recover and I'm sure Gong Yoo is aware of that as well. Pressuring celebrities never work and actually does quite the opposite. -crossing fingers- netz don't freak out when this happens! Stay humble stay quiet...be in faith -sigh- 

• Like 16

sample articles @rnia93:)

they mostly focused on how Gong Yoo called KGE pretty and some even mentioned their interactions on the wrap up party.

and specially their interactions off cam where they try to make the other one smile or laugh:lol:

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, ludadeer said:

and now GE replied ..'ET in her 2nd life now, will live happily with DOKKAEBI'

it's the comfort she gives to GY ... just like how ET comforted KS after she heard his story (while ks n grimmy talking in kitchen, and b4 they went visit ET's mom's fd)

that's it for now.. back to work,i hope i didnt bore you guys too much :>

o yes.. pls dont leave me out from the #GoingToHell community 

*hugsss*

Sorry to cut your post chingu, but when I read GE letter and in this part I just, "OWH, now you are living happily with Goblin?":flushed:

HAHAHA

Yes Gontak, you can live happily with Gong-blin forever and give happines to us #GoingToHell ganks :ph34r:

• Like 14