[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

57 minutes ago, yonjo said:

A friend told me if he dates it would be most likely a top celeb or high society girl. But man wouldn't it be great if he actually falls for someone outside the stereotypes most fans set for him. 

When he was younger, this was his preference. But now he said since he's older, he wants someone comfortable and someone who won't change him. Those pretty women with mood swings tire him out and he's not interested anymore, he said. 

That's how I started shipping these two cos they are both pranksters, they balance each other's jokes, they are comfortable with one another and when he speak to her, he really show respect in cute and sweet way. So for me, I think he's genuinely infatuated with her. I'm sure his costars that have worked or know KGE has a lot of nice things to say about her to him. 

@janeeta Me too want her to break up with her ahjusshi bf. I mean besides diving, I don't see what else they have in common. Based on how LSK described KGE in real life, she's pretty similar to her character's personality and I'm sure it will be a huge waste for her to invest more time with that ahjusshi. 

Hand in hand, we'll walk to hell, chingus! :lol: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

One fun fact: During presscon when a reporter asked KGE what is her ahjusshi bf's advice to her, you can see GY's face showed no interest in her answer :lol: Funny thing is, KGE's answer was short and she didn't blush or get excited abt it. She just answered and moved on. She's more excited when GY comes close to her though...:lol: 

(There is a short video on YT but has no subs. I'll post it if I can find it cos the title is in hangul.)

• Like 14

hello. Brides. i must be dreaming, dont even know it existed already .. . okay i am in officially now.
so can i post the 'pervy" MV here> mod will kill me not.. you know the one with "Goblin / Muse / a Man and a woman" mixed?

i can't post or rant anything at Goblin thread, sine there might be fans shipping GY with other actress, or fans shipping GoEun with other guy or her own bf. anyway that thread is restrict for goblin drama only.

• Like 9

attention how she looks at him when he's not looking at her side.  :))

@maryofbethany welcome to the club of the GongGo wedding planners. you can be as pervy as you want here ..  we are all in the same sinai mental hospital but i have been transferred from trans allegheny mental hospital I was admitted there because I used to see Goblin, GRP,  shamsin granny, they transferred to Sinai bec  all the ppl who can see Goblin & GRP are currently being treated in this hospital

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

hello. Brides. i must be dreaming, dont even know it existed already .. . okay i am in officially now.
so can i post the 'pervy" MV here> mod will kill me not.. you know the one with "Goblin / Muse / a Man and a woman" mixed?

i can't post or rant anything at Goblin thread, sine there might be fans shipping GY with other actress, or fans shipping GoEun with other guy or her own bf. anyway that thread is restrict for goblin drama only.

Welcome welcome, we are a totally judgement free zone and we looooooooove pervy things :wink:

4 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Welcome welcome, we are a totally judgement free zone and we looooooooove pervy things :wink:

@janeeta thank God you founded this thread. so happy.  SEE, i come with a door-gift with myself.. hahah. 'my entrance fee' to your pervy club.
okay, still i will put in spoiler, to be coy.. hahaha
HUH.. PG MATERIAL at spoiler... BE WARN.

Spoiler

those who has issues with PG material, don't go further when the chinese words appear mid-MV .
BE WARN.
CR. xkimix

Goblin X A Man X A Muse

• Like 10

1 minute ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@maryofbethany WELCOME chingu yahh!! *throws confetti* kekekeke. Post away! 

@Visually-wandering Welcome too! 

Omo! Got busted! :D. Just checking out this thread and tapping likes buttons, and just about to mention my self but you've noticed me first. I was all alone shipping in my heart. So lonely and cold because none of my virtual friends shipling them (boyfie matter). Thank you for creating this thread. I feel in love. @janeeta  and thank you for summoning me here @sooyoungdaebak

• Like 8

20 hours ago, melonpark said:

Oh hell yes, chingu! That's what I heard too! I searched for a zoomed in version lol and I think there's really tongue involved. KGE seemed to bit his lower lip too. Would you view it for me too and see whether we have the same observation lol :D 

@melonpark I really investigated. YES there was (just a little) tongue action from GY. 

Personally, I think KGE is SO SHY when interacting with GY. It's like, if you are 25 years old young actress, still new. You are a teenager and watch Coffee Prince and see it as one of the "relationship goals" or "classic romance drama". Then you aspire to be actress, but know there is big age gap so it is impossible to film with this guy. Then, along comes a script that makes it possible.

At the same time, KGE has just changed management company this year to be same management company as her current BF. Maybe her management company helped her to achieve this character and script too. 

So how can you just get attached to your co-star? It may be big scandal, since your BF is in same management company as yourself too.

But, when acting in the drama, there's great chemistry and it's like acting with Asian Leonardo DiCaprio. You give 100% of yourself to the role and he gives 100% too. 

So, when I watch them interact, GY is always gentlemanly but try to tease her to get her to be comfortable with him. Outwardly as GY, he will never say something too out of place or forward. KGE is almost always so shy around him. She always takes 1 step backwards. But for both of them, when camera rolls and it's in the scene, they can fully enjoy the moment of acting.

Even on rooftop kiss, I think KGE really cannot even 'protect herself' from GY's charm! She really had stunned face when he started to kiss her and I can see she can't resist his unlimited charm.

HAHAHAHA. At least that's what I will feel if I 'possess' her body like the evil Eunuch. :) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

One fun fact: During presscon when a reporter asked KGE what is her ahjusshi bf's advice to her, you can see GY's face showed no interest in her answer :lol: Funny thing is, KGE's answer was short and she didn't blush or get excited abt it. She just answered and moved on. She's more excited when GY comes close to her though...:lol: 

(There is a short video on YT but has no subs. I'll post it if I can find it cos the title is in hangul.)

Good pointing out. I actually find GY's face a bit sour (kind of like when KGE accidentally says she wants to go see movie with GR, everybody was laughing except GY).

This video (wish it was high res) has it shown at around 1'36 where GY's lips was smiling and then change a bit to kind of little pout at 1'37? (i don't know how to describe).  And he's definitely listening (not showing the look of wandering off).  If someone can find the actual press con video, you'll see better, which i can't find right now.

• Like 6

@lorac529 Thanks chingu!! Yup, he's totally like, "Whatever" reaction...lol. 

@maryofbethany Ommo!! Your entrance fee is sooo awesome! Dayummm, one hawt sizzling video! TVN needs to get their shizz together and give us bed scene since TVN got guts to show naked fight scene in K2 drama. 

I dunno why but I get a feeling KGE knew there will be a kiss scene on the rooftop but she's surprised to see how passionate it is. Power of GY! 

• Like 6

Thanks so much @janeeta for creating the heaven of GongGo shipper.. I felt so lonely out there going crazy about them, going pervy about them..:D

I really wish they will work together again in the future, it will be a little difficult for a drama again, but i am sure movie time will come for them...

LOL i will join you all for mass prayer about GoEun boyfriend, but do you guys are so sure GongYoo doesn't have girlriend (maybe in secret) as well?

Close up gif from the making

587ad2b7af60b986512637.gif

:wub::wub:

587ad3904c07a242236375.gif

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, ceressi said:

Thanks so much @janeeta for creating the heaven of GongGo shipper.. I felt so lonely out there going crazy about them, going pervy about them..:D

I really wish they will work together again in the future, it will be a little difficult for a drama again, but i am sure movie time will come for them...

LOL i will join you all for mass prayer about GoEun boyfriend, but do you guys are so sure GongYoo doesn't have girlriend (maybe in secret) as well?

Close up gif from the making

:wub::wub:

Unless her name is KGE, Gong Yoo's GF (even though we're pretty sure there isn't one) is part of the target of our prayer circle.

ELIMINATE ALL POTENTIAL LOVE INTERESTS! YOOGO IS THE ONLY WAY!

I try not to ship KGE with GY before because she has BF. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT

After I watch the interviews, fancam, BTS, Im totally hooked to them. Helloooooo,they are so cute together...Gongyoo isnt 37 yo ahjussi when he's with her, I dont know, what fate will bring but I support them together :tongue::ph34r:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

I notice it too..Gongyoo face suddenly change when that question was mention.,he really looks pissed and serious...Goodthing with the knetz they also condemn the reporter for asking such stupid question..I saw some Korean sites that netizens feels like the question is unappropriate during the presscon,,plus seems like these days knetz noticing that GY and KGE look good with each other and just wish that she was single

• Like 10