[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

10 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@melonpark I dunno how she can live after this without craving for his taste and him. Heard there's tongue involved in their passionate kiss. 

Oh hell yes, chingu! That's what I heard too! I searched for a zoomed in version lol and I think there's really tongue involved. KGE seemed to bit his lower lip too. Would you view it for me too and see whether we have the same observation lol :D 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Lids said:

@melonpark She definitely tugged on his lower lip. Now I love the kiss even more.

@yonjo Welcome and spazz with us.

Oh thank you so much! I've  been spazzing since episode 1 and reached a point of no return when I saw their bts 

Edited by yonjo
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, melonpark said:

Oh hell yes, chingu! That's what I heard too! I searched for a zoomed in version lol and I think there's really tongue involved. KGE seemed to bit his lower lip too. Would you view it for me too and see whether we have the same observation lol :D 

I saw it too,  yes... I swear I think I saw GY's tounge moving..:w00t:

• Like 5

I know we're going to hell for asking for a couple to break up but seriously, prayer circle that KGE breaks up with old dude and gets with GY. 

As KS would say, it is the deity's plan. There's no other way.

7 minutes ago, nearsea said:

Hahah, tell me about it. But I keep saying this to my mind once in a while , watching the drama, so this is just stating the fact out loud here. Of course this is wishful thinking, and this doesn't change anything, but one can hope! 

Fun fact: Gong Yoo birthday : 1st July

KGE's on 2nd July. That's why they have similar personalities. Pranksters, in an unabashed way. Those BTS vids are to die for.

Btw I still want to talk about the drama too here, only that will be more based on ShinTak couple, minus the grave talks. But still happy to see it. Hope our other ShinTak cheer-girls join soon.

It's on July 10th actually but yeah, their birthdays are literally a week apart. Similar personalities, she knows his cousin, wanting to work together even before being cast, they're soooo adorable.

I think once Goblin is over, a lot of the ShinTak/YooGo fangirls will move here and we'll get more traffic. For now, we're all busy crying our eyes out with that episode.

Hi guys, I'm new here. Glad that I found this official forum. I'm shipping this pair so hard right now. Gotta blame all those BTS picts and video on insta, where his eyes always fixed at her. Plus Gong Yoo, admiring Go Eun as an actress earlier this year. Both of them are so freaking cute and sweet too. I found them a lil bit 'electric'. :D

By the way, I edited their kissing scene video. Zoom in so we could see what's really happening clearly. If you can see at 0:03-0:04, Go Eun's eyelid is shaking rapidly. I was like....OMG. Is this a sign that, Go Eun is actually approving Gong Yoo's amazing kissing technique during that time? Like she can feel the heat?  :wink: 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, makeuptemple said:

for me their ship already had sailed look how Kim looks at Gong photo787265.jpg

00136553.jpg 

& they already look like a couple here tumblr_oh15pj7wEv1ut2sv5o2_1280.jpg

how she feels happy being in the arms of :)) 

53966625.jpg

& that frenchie kiss omo..   that kiss does not look like acting :tongue:

I'm  curious. Does Gong Yoo behave like this with his other onscreen partners? Or is Kim Go Eun a special case?  Their interactions bts are too informal and too cute considering he's a superstar and a senior actor and she's a newbie. 

• Like 9

yup that's what I wonder...... I think it's her..   she likes dating with older guys, he is single.   she's only been dating for the last couple of weeks or months.  who knows we have seen couples who met on set fell in love and got married.  Ahn Jae Hyun got married to Go Hye Sun after he met her on the set of Blood. They announce that they were dating in March 2016 and married in May.   

• Like 5

@yonjo

Well someone needs to tell him he can't always get what he wants :)) you don't know when Eros - Cupid gonna hit you with his arrows.  So his previous gf's are Im Soo jung,  Jeon Do-yeon &  Yoon Eun hye She was dating Kang Ji but I don't who she is dating now.   that's his ideal type  

Gong Yoo has finally opened up and told the media what kind of a person would be considered his ideal type.

Gong Yoo said in the TV show that his ideal types seemed different from what he had when he was younger, responding to a question about what type of woman he likes.

He disclosed “I used to like a woman who has her own unique style but now I prefer an ordinary woman”.

And he added “I probably can’t control such woman whom he used to like anymore”, which drew laugher.

The actor also mentioned that he would like some one who is a bit of a tomboy.

He mentioned that innocent woman are considered boring to a certain extent and that he is more attracted to a tomboy.

Gong Yoo even said that actress Yoon Eun Hye, who acted in Coffee Prince, is someone who fits the category of his ideal type.

• Like 6