[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

@ghosthuntme too roman chatolic.  Some korean actresses and actor religion very seriously like kim tae hee and eugene as far as know. Eugene close to her husband and finally fall in love because they are in same church.  

Back to our otp,  i read in movie review magazine that JDY came to eungyo shooting site and offer to mentoring and give advice to the production,  think because she is close friend to the eungyo director. That's how kge and jdy first encounter  and Also jung yu mi also visit them. 

In my delulu mind GY actually already know and meet Ge in AMAAW shooting site when GEcome to support and visit JDY.  Hihihi.  That's why GY come to mention GE in interview in February.  I am sorry if my delulu take it to far. Hahaha but it's make me happy. 

• Like 8

Spoiler

I miss our GongGo couple..  

Been watching Goblin episodes and their BTS to ease my loneliness.:cold_sweat:

It's true, I'm in the stage now where I question myself if what I see about them is because of my fantasies and delulusness.. But on the other side as long as we don't have any definite news about them dating or marrying someone else we still have HOPE that they are the DESTINCOUPLE. 

I'm excited for Gong Yoo's Asian fan meeting in Hongkong and Taiwan & that Kim Go Eun will be his guest even though we don't have an official statement about it only speculation.

#lifeofshipper #dontwanttobebrokenhearted

#loveGonggoshippers:heart:

P.S

(about LJG & JHB dating news) 

Even though the shippers of LJG & IU are broken hearted(scarlet kdrama), remember that LJG & JHB first worked together on a kdrama that make them end up and date each other.. We all know that Goblin is GY kdrama for almost 4 or 5 years and his leading lady in BIG is already married.. Hehehe so we know for sure it will not be the same case to our GongGo couple.. We need to keep our FAITH strong..  Fighting! :grin:

• Like 5

Bombshell of news today.

I think this is what as shippers we have to bear with. Remember that as we ship, we are not placing our need to see our OTP together (at any cost) , rather we need to believe that there is something special between them. No, we don't have concrete proof. No, we don't have confessions on stage (ala Ji Hyun Woo - and that didn't turn out well). 

We just need to go with our gut, our instinct that there is something special between GY and KGE. Until the day that there is concrete evidence to prove otherwise, there is nothing to stop our OTP from being together. 

As a ship we are now just going with the wind and with any sightings or news of either GY or KGE, the ship moves. Just be aware that there might be storms ahead which may threaten to sink the ship but we believe that it will survive the storm.

276fvo.gif

KqmxAU.gif

• Like 10

I feel sorry for JoonU shippers. :( Don't lose hope. You never know with destiny....fighting! 

I agree with Captain @JaneyBae. In my deluluness, I like to believe they are together cos in reality, I don't see why they shouldn't be together. :D Honey eyes don't lie...teehee. 

So, while waiting for Dispatch to release photos, I'll entertain y'all with my Despatch news...lol. B):phew: 

• Like 5

Just so nice to see that until now JDY and GE are still close with each other.. She's really a good senior.,she's still taking care of her.,it was just last month that they were seen watching play together.. I just hope that if her contract expired in Hodu, she need to sign and join GY and JDY in Soop.

• Like 9

I hope the other ship thread stays strong :( I don't ship them, but Joongi-IU shippers seems to be cool bunch of people and they were supportive with our ship as well.

I feel that this is more shintak related,

But looking at them sailing feeds my delulu mind well

Just saying, my gut feeling tells me that currently, there's a chance of 20% GY GE dating, 40% they're in "some" or friendationship, 35% they're just very close without realizing that they're in love, and 5% chance that I need mental help lol

Lastly, I need baeksang arts nomination when will it be announced :(

• Like 15

Hi, shippers i want to thank @JaneyBae for opening this page for GY&KGE i was the second one to post here , i'm still have hope for the good news , also i want GY acts with KGE in serious movie not drama to show their real acting .  

i want to ask something i wish you won't misunderstand me why all shippers here don't visit GY page or really support him , you're doing great job in KGE page and she deserves it but you never like , comment or even visit GY page , like if it's plague .. if anything happened let me know cuz unfortunately i have bad thoughts that i don't want to say :(:(

• Like 7

@ghosthunt @JaneyBae thank u for your replying but i found it so strange that no one here is trying to visit GY page  , i  know there're many fans  connect GY with other actresses from GHJ , YEH , Yumi , till KGE i know it and i post on GY page that's we respect everyone and i'm trying to avoid posting anything about GY private life in his page to avoid misunderstanding between fans . i'm happy you're updating KGE page cuz i already love her before Goblin i even watched CITT just for her , memories of the sword , canola , The coin locker girl .But  if you really Ship them , you should be fair with both of them right ? , If all shipper here focus on one person then where's the other one , i'm sorry to say that but i'm feeling right now  that some here ship GY with KGE just for KGE not because they love GY , and that's what makes me sad 

37 minutes ago, JaneyBae said:

love Gong Yoo but the mature version, not the one from Big or CP, so I can't really spazz out as much. Plus, many of the GY thread members are either MyOppa fans

i'm one of those who love mature version of GY , many fans in his page prefer mature version of GY too especially in his movies " Silenced , Man and Woman , Age of shadows" 

• Like 8

@princess nour90 You've done a good job with GY's thread. As for me, I love both GY and KGE. It's hard to handle two threads when I can spazz about both of them in one thread = here.  I do visit GY's thread from time to time, just to see what he's up to. Besides that, I'm happy here. And maybe I'm biased but I give GE more love than GY cos GE seems to get more criticisms, hate and cuss at than GY. Here, she receives loads of love and attention from us who truly wish the best for her and GY. :)

• Like 21

My feelings towards them  in order: 

1.GE (first girl crush.  Fall in love with her smile) 

She is young and pure and honest and do a great job in all her works and many haters want to bully her.  So i am more in to her. 

2. As couple GE and GY

Love them together.  They're just complement each other. 

3.GY 

I noticed him from cp.  But not really in to gy,  after goblin i watched all his movie and drama.  He do a great job and grown up with his work and career and personality. Gy has more fans and power and he is already a veteran in korea. Ahjussi can take care himself.  He is older than GE. 

No hard feeling but i don't like to be told/judge where or what or whom i want to write/support.  Yeah tell me i am not fair, it's oke.  It's just how i feel.  Feeling can't be judged, right. 

• Like 14

Honestly, I am one of those who are more fan of GE than GY. I only visit GY page to lurk but I don't like some fans throwing negative comments about GE just because she just paired with GY. I really hate those fans getting personal on their comments. I think GE needs more love and support especially she was bullied of her looks of some Knetz who only appreciate beauty through plastic surgery. Gosh, I hate it!

When I watched Kdrama I always in love of the story itself because they always create a amazing stories. I'm never a fan of an korean actor or actress before. But after watching Goblin, I fall inlove with Go Eun not just because of her role as Eun Tak but as a person. This girl deserves to be recognize worldwide, she is an amazing actress, talented,  she always admire by her co-actors/actress of her good personality, and she is too charming for me especially when she smiles. 

Sorry if I offended some of GY fans, because it's my heart dictates and besides GY is already a veteran actor whom able to established her career well for many years. 

Good day to everyone!

• Like 10

Hi @princess nour90

Of course We love both GE and GY. I love them as a couple and as individual. they both have a beautiful soul.

I lurk to GY thread sometimes and put some likes on the posts there.

I have not post anything in GY thread, since I ship him so much with KGE, I'm afraid if I post there some fans will be offended hehe..(as some fans ship him with other actress too or ....) but by never post there doesn't mean we don't love him. We LOVE him so much as we love KGE. I am relieve that he has so much fans that will support him always, but on GE side- who receive more hates- i feel that she still lack of supporter squad, so that's why maybe some of us think we should make those supporter equal between GE and GY by making KGE thread more lively. just my two cents..

• Like 10

Gong Yoo Has A Very Unique Habit When He Does Kiss Scenes

kimgoeun-gongyoo-kiss.png

Gong Yoo seems to have a unique habit when kissing his co-stars, and we’re definitely not complaining.

Actors are often well-remembered for their epic kiss scenes, in which several of them have even earned the nickname “Master of Kissing” by Korean netizens. However, Gong Yoo’s unique kissing habit might just earn him the nickname as well.

In the 2007 drama Coffee Prince, Gong Yoo first showed his unique kissing style with Yoon Eun Hye by lifting her up against a wall before kissing her. Fans were pleasantly surprised with his passionate force and it instantly became one of the most memorable kiss scenes in K-Drama history.

In 2016, Gong Yoo used this method again with Kim Go Eun in the series Goblin, thereby making it his “signature kiss”, and making girls’ hearts throb everywhere around the world.

Source: Dispatch

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/gong-yoos-unique-kissing-habit/

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, JaneyBae said:

@masunni You're correct. Everytime he moved towards her, they cut it. Not two times, but four. Like, once or twice, okay fine it's a coincidence, four times? Give me a break, whatcha tryin' to hide tvN?

giphy.gif

He moved towards her, cut that scene!

giphy.gif

This one was interesting cause he's flapping his wings (:lol:) from far and the next shot he's moving away from KGE. Why'd ya have to cut that part out tvN? 

giphy.gif

Oh look, GY walking towards KGE? CUT! He's also standing close to her in the next shot which once again seems fishy.

giphy.gif

He does seem like he's reaching for her hair. As he moves out of the shot, he's clearly right behind her chair. Classic moment to cut tvN! Good job! <_<

TVN is either teasing us or hiding something. If there is nothing going on, why cut those glorious scenes out? My delulu mind thinks TVN is trying to protect our couple but we're waaaaayyyyyyy smarter than they think we are 'coz we ship not only with our mind but with our hearts. 

• Like 11