[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

@sooyoungdaebak For GE's red carpet dress, it'd be nice if she wears a bridal dress, but it'll be cooler if the bridal dress can show off her back like this one ^^

or this

Spoiler

I mean, remember how GY touch his nose by just looking at her back during press conference, and it was fully covered lol Let me google the relevant bridal dress...

As for GY, he can just come with that (non)attire under the hidden content:ph34r: #kidding #I'minnocent

• Like 12

Spoiler
21 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@marexo hope the emphasizes is on Goblin as much as many keep thinking TTBusan may win big. if it is just TTB then he may walk (as professional's sake) with Jung Yumi (i hope not). but if emphasizes on Goblin, then it will be our GE.
problem is will Soop allow since the rest 'breakup' news.
allow me to share some thoughts:

you see, esp these recent months, so many news leak of "Break-Up" or "Dating" news...
actually they need not feel pressurizes. see, just days ago Baek Jin Hee and Yoon Hyun Min of "My Daughter Geum Sa Wol" owned up to dating after few cases of denial.
they can 'warm-up" responses and hinting to fans by walking up red carpet together, so that when announced, it wont be a shock.
becoz i did read of some hard core fan of GY mentioned that 'if' he denied together with GE, she will take it as face value and trust that statement, but she went on the sourly said, if he later on then say actually together with GE after having denied earlier on, this fan was saying then it will not reflect good on GY, and she don't know what to think of GY after then, as if she will be put off and disgusted of his lying.... (don't ask me where i read this from, i wont say and don't intend start a war.)

then i should say if people can accept that Baek Jin Hee and Yoon Hyun Min denied dating and now finally admit to dating, then fans do accept, why shouldnt we also accept that GY told a simply white "lie" to protect his newly found One True Love. isn't Artistes always lie because it is their right to protect their loved ones' privacy and to obey their agent-companies policies of not leaking sensitive info.

i hope since we can't be 100% sure of GongGo sailing, without the concrete proof of OTP direct statement, we take it that whatever happened in future, none should say that he lied or she lied. and that i hope if they are together, this carpet-walk should be the "test-run" for fans' acceptance.... nothing beats the announcements when Goblin fever did not waned down, and Goblin onset to win some Awards... fans will embrace the news easier than announce later.
so plz walk down. SongSong couple also walked down Red-carpet.

@maryofbethany I did have that thought that Jung Yumi and GY are under the same management so... and you know how his daughter in Train to Busan also received a lot of love.

I really do hope more people can be accepting of the two together. But there are possessive GY fans and GE has her antis. Please let the man get married already! 

• Like 7

17 hours ago, marexo said:
  Hide contents

@maryofbethany I did have that thought that Jung Yumi and GY are under the same management so... and you know how his daughter in Train to Busan also received a lot of love.

I really do hope more people can be accepting of the two together. But there are possessive GY fans and GE has her antis. Please let the man get married already! 

@marexo there are already alot of shippers shipping GY with diff actresses out there, some are actually generally shipping GY with others but truly shipping themselves with GY. anyway it happens to fans of many other actors, nothing new. but thank God there are many very understanding ones that respect GY's choice, even if it is GE (which they may not be identified) but they will still wish them happy.

because GY is in the age of seriously content for a real marriage partner, a wife, not just dating... so i guess we wont get to wait that long. and thank God he wont have to go Army military service. some Ship has to wait because the actor has to go serve Army. so say if GE is the One GongYoo Simbu! then, she won't need to wait.

see another couple also met on set, loved on set..

Spoiler

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-sang-woo-and-kim-so-yeon-take-a-picture-after-the-family-meeting-104485.html

Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon take a picture after the family meeting

what's keeping the man that wanted to get married before 40? pali pali pali.
if fans will desert you when you reveal you want to tie the knot, on the basis that u so call 'lied', these are not true real fans.  understood?

• Like 11

Hahaha I don't think we should think too much into this. Whether or not they attend, whether or not they sit together doesn't mean more or less. All we can do is hope that they are both happy and won't lessen their interactions due to negative knetz. If they do sit together we will definitely go delulu. If they don't sit together we'll go delulu anyways and think they're just being safe because in all honesty that's most likely it. 

If they don't attend maybe they'll spend that time privately with each other instead??? :wink::tongue:

if they do attend they'll be really secretive and act as if there is nothing going on when in actuality they can't wait to leave and just be together!?!?! :)

• Like 17

@bikingotter It really depends on the direction they take their relationship. If they're sitting together, means that they are not afraid of netizen response. Like the SongSong couple, they'll do what they want. But if they don't sit together, it just means they're taking their relationship on the DL.  I agree with @grgg, you're over thinking it. There's actually a greater chance of GY not going since he barely does award shows. Best case scenario is neither of them going (again) cause it means they're together at home, chilling.

You know. For me, Baeksang is really big. GY should be turning up at least for Train to Busan if not for Goblin. If he doesn't turn up, or what happened with KCTA happens again, then there is hope! *IhopeyougetwhatImean*

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, grgg said:

Hahaha I don't think we should think too much into this. Whether or not they attend, whether or not they sit together doesn't mean more or less. All we can do is hope that they are both happy and won't lessen their interactions due to negative knetz. If they do sit together we will definitely go delulu. If they don't sit together we'll go delulu anyways and think they're just being safe because in all honesty that's most likely it. 

If they don't attend maybe they'll spend that time privately with each other instead??? :wink::tongue:

if they do attend they'll be really secretive and act as if there is nothing going on when in actuality they can't wait to leave and just be together!?!?! :)

Yeaah, i do think so, agree with your statement above.. Whether they will attend the awards or they won't, whether they will sit beside each other or they won't, it really doesn't mean anything... Coz once again, we can only "assume" before any official statement come out

Ah, it reminds me more, that shipping job is more about assuming what happened, but we never truly know what is really happening (this is the tiring part), :(

Ah, unless the kidnapping and investigation of that "umbrella man" is going smoothly, i guess we can say that our assumption is kinda legit :D

• Like 13

H! guys, I'm a fan of GongGo couple here from Phils. I was actually stalking this post/page for GOBLIN couple for a month now, hoping that there will be a latest news from them. I like also reading comments or post regarding them that keep my heart's flutter. 

Before I was just contented watching kdrama but now, after watching GOBLIN it's really hard not to ship them. Their chemistry is undeniably amazing and I'm craving more, a real life affair not just in drama. hahaha! 

• Like 8

I found this video (and sorry if some one posted it before). In the minute of 0:15, we can see Go Eun ssi is looking at Gong Yoo ssi, oh i swear i can die in the sweetness of her look (keke), and in the minute os 2:10, Gong Yoo's eyes are only on Go Eun. They look at each other when the other does not recognize it. It's so sweet lahhhh >"<

In this video, it is not only the minute 2:10, but also in the whole video, I can feel love is in the air.

There is something in their heart towards each other for SURE.

Keep sailing my dear chingus ^^~

Enjoy the video (I even set the video's speed down to 0.25 to be able to see them in a slowly way, how sick i am, hahaha)

• Like 11

another getting marriage... nowadays when actors and actresses are comin out into the open, having that "come what may! bring it on! here i stand!" attitude towards revealing their true love, inspite of loosing some fans.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/actor-couple-joo-sang-wook-and-cha-ye-ryun-also-getting-married-in-may

Actor couple Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun also getting married in May!

Spoiler

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/actor-couple-joo-sang-wook-and-cha-ye-ryun-also-getting-married-in-may

Wedding bells are ringing as celebrities are tying the knot left and right! Just a day ago, actor couple Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo revealed their wedding plans for this June, and now, we have another actor couple, Joo Sang Wook and girlfriend Cha Ye Ryun, also planning on a wedding this coming May!

(me: both couple revealed marriage plan only about one year form their film, if i am not mistaken. time is no problem, not a factor when come to marriage.)

Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun first met on the set of MBC drama 'Glamourous Temptation' in 2015 and admitted to their relationship last March of 2016. 

(me: meeting on set of drama filming and fall in love, is nothing wrong and very common among actors and actresses.)

Joo Sang Wook's side revealed on March 29 (KST), "After confirming with Joo Sang Wook, it's true that they are planning a wedding in May. An exact date and location has yet to be determined. We will announce more specific details as they become clearer. Please send your warm attention to the two, who are preparing for a very important day in their lives, and also cheer on their acting careers." 

Although Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun were wrapped up in wedding rumors earlier this year, they had denied them. It was also revealed recently that Cha Ye Ryun received the bouquet thrown by S.E.S member Bada at her wedding, this past March 23. 

(me: for fans or haters who ever said, if a OTP couple at the beginning denied that they are dating, and suddenly they revealed what they denied in the first place is true and they are really dating right at the time they denied... jinja?! is it a really bad sin to lie... don't talk about celebrities hid their personal lives info or dating news... even we normal people also will denied until the sky turned purple that we have any boyfriend or girlfriend when we are caught the first time... so why just because they are actors, means they cannot hide and deny the truth of dating when they are not ready to tell... if we are real fans, we should not care about they lying and be sworn to stay beside them even if they found having "trick" us. true or not?) why i said this, i read of someone who expressed disappointment if her 'Star" one day revealed that he lied when he said he is not dating....

* red words: italic mine.

another couple in the spoiler that reveal they are tying the knot..

Spoiler

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-sang-woo-and-kim-so-yeon-take-a-picture-after-the-family-meeting-104485.html

Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon take a picture after the family meeting

"Come what may! Bring it on! Here i stand!" GongGo couple, both of you must have this attitude, when facing your relationship issues.

40s is just round the corner... pali pali. what are you waiting for? if the knetz or inetz fans say disappoint and desert you when you reveal your dating news, quoting that you lied... then these are not real fans that seek your happiness, but instead they want to mould you into the Gongyoo in their eyes, not accepting what u really are, really wants.

• Like 10

10 hours ago, bikingotter said:

Nah, not over thinking it.  Just telling what media hog American celebrities do. :confused:

I agree, if they don't go, I hope they're spending the time with him cooking her a good meal and watching the show.  

The thing is, our American celebrity culture is very different from Korean. We have paps, promotional talk shows, celebs who actually WANT to be in the media, and attention hogs. It's very different in Korean culture as most of the time, they don't get the same treatment. GY is rarely gonna be photographed filling up his gas, KGE is never gonna  be on a Jimmy Kimmel like show. It's a whole different ball game. Honestly, my method in dealing with the cast differences is top stop using my American celeb background as reference. 

I think it's not a matter of if they wanna go or not, its the circumstances surrounding them. Do their agencies allow them to go together or sit together? What will the public response be? Are they busy that night? Do they want the attention? Are they nominated? KGE normally goes if she is nominated since she won last year but that doesn't mean GY will go because he hates the spotlight and avoids it unless its a contractual obligation (film festivals, premieres, for friends). 

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Now that they've taken the first step in their relationship with both being "single ready to mingle", the next announcement will be marriage. I don't think they're gonna announce that they're dating unless it's caught by Dispatch. They both probably wanna avoid drama so don't expect much material to ship with from now onwards. Bask in the old stuff and remember that they're probably off somewhere together as we speak.

I love it! All these actors and actresses coming out! I agree with @JaneyBae @maryofbethany @madmonika. It's disappointing when our otp denies "rumors" but it's usually not because they want to hide their relationship and they aren't proud of it, but rather because they want to announce it in a more reasonable way, and not feel pressured into coming out just because knetz are pushing it. 

It is true that Korea is very different compared to the American culture. As janeeta said, it's not about whether or not gy and ge went to sit together but rather if their managers allow them to. They can't do what they want all the time and that's the hard thing.

even though our ship is extremely quiet these days, and it's a little disappointing, but i almost feel more at ease. I can't say I'm 100% sure our otp is together but I cannot deny whatsoever that they have something. Hearing all these news about other celebs coming out makes me believe more so than I did before. 

• Like 13

Just saw this bts,

What is she doing lmao

I remember GY went to one award show when he was nominated for best actor in the Suspect. But still, I'm not going to keep my hopes up for this.  Also, from what I know,  actors don't need to sit with their drama or movie squad. Last year, YAI was nominated for a movie and a drama, and yet he sat with the Song-Song couple. GE sat with LSK, although they're nominated for different dramas. So maybe, if they come,  they'll just sit with their friend(s) which I'm not complaining ^^

• Like 19