[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Hi everyone, finally finished reading all the posts... Have been in Soompi forum for a very long time since 2011 (chaeki fans ^^), but I have lost my old account (can't remember which email address n username I used :(, ) so this will b my new account n first post.. Nice to meet u all.. Shintak is the second pair couple which I shipped... Whr also wish n believe they will b together..(first one is chaeki). As u guys mentioned before, I also have no idea y ppl like to tag goeun in insta... I also found out that many ppl r making fake video in YouTube to spread fake news to the public..have been reporting on those account but stil lots of them in YouTube.. Just hope that it would bring much trouble to both of them. 

• Like 13

singing,, chukae ... manseee!!!

i've drop by for a moment to say congratulations and celebration to our forum,, because our chanting in first era of this forum born (LOL) has come true. 

God has already heard our pray hard... 

Hope.. the happiness is still going for future,, that finally we hear and celebrate again, Go Eun and Gong Yoo married announcement is soon... hahahha

Love you all gals <3

• Like 9

Hi fellow shippers,  been busy with my twin daughter  today,  i forgot to introduce my self, i am an ahjumma same age with gy.  Follow this ship silently from the first day our captain @Janeybae open this thread.  

Hi deputy captain @seasons32 thank you for guard our ship save and sound

• Like 16

2 hours ago, seasons32 said:

I've got a question. What happened to the account? I derived my daily dose of dry humor from there. @JaneyBae and @sooyoungdaebak, do I really need to make an account now? 

Also, I heard Gong Yoo won at HK? Congrats! (If its true. I'm a bit disconnected from the world these days.)

Apparently both the approved ig shipper accounts (including gongyooxgoeun) have set their account private, I wonder what happen

Also, sadly he didn't win the best actor award in HK, Tadanobu Asano (Harmonium) won. It was a tough competition; all the actor nominees are on super high veteran level and apparently some have won many international awards before. So it's actually really good to be nominated with them:).

40 minutes ago, cristala said:

Just in!! GE is having a date with her stylist., stylist said on her caption that GE took her pic.. Hope she's fine, 

Gosh, my heart just dropped as I read "GE is having a date with..." then phewh, it's her stylist lol Thank you for the info :) 

Talking about stylist, it reminds me of that Sunny-Hyuk scene in the hotel (ep 16), of course I'm not implying anything , just my random thoughts 

@nearsea it's a different case for GE :) So far , Idt there is any brand canceling endorsement contracts over a dating rumour (which involve two single, unmarried individual). She's not committing a crime or adultery hahaha so rest assured, she wouldn't lose sponsorship ( I'm 98% sure about this, unless her agency hide her in their basement or sth)

Edited by molybdenum
additional reply
  • Like 10

Hi all~~~  How's everyone? It's been a while since my last post~~~

After 2 hectic days with work & family (kids went sick!!!!) i FINALLY got time to drop by and say hi to everyone.

YES!!! mission 1 accomplished ... lets silently pray and wait for mission 2 to be accomplished as well :tongue:

Thanks for sharing the stylist's message. She said GOEUN is looking pretty.

Again.. i dun think we need to worry too much about oori GE .. i'm sure she's well prep with the outcome when decided to break the news.

just some random thought, i wonder if the dinner after the commentary meet is of any help for her to makeup her mind in finally breaking out the news of the breakup that happened LONG ago.  (why am i so wordly.. it reminds me of 'first time try to act as really the first time of eating sweet potato for the first time") obviously i sounded like a bit drunk ... lol!

• Like 12

I only saw this news yesterday night!! Also the news where the agency cleared rumours about ge n gy...  But still i am v excited about it... Goes to prove that we have foresight!!! Hahahaha yay to our upgraded ship...  We r otw to becoming a legit ship ✌✌✌ *throws confetti* *pops champagne*

• Like 10

Hiii...shipper friends, been following this thread silently since the first day. Thankyou @JaneyBae for creating it.  

Just want to say hi to all of you. Im rarely post anything because i have nothing to post but i've read through every single post here & it made my day. Thankyou to all creative poster & gif maker. 

• Like 16

Additionally, as we all know this is sensitive time and their relationship can't be exposed now or within next few months,otherwise GE would receive tons of cruel comments and we all hate it much. I think the best choice now is after a breaking time they will come back together in a movie, I really hope it'll be an action movie :D, so they can see each other officially and later on when dating (or marrige ^^) news come out they could officially tell "After Goblin ended we didnt see each other for a while but appearing together in the next project we had great time and chance to know more about each other and feelings just grow.." blah blah.

That is the most common answer of every couples in showbiz, although I think those crazy fans and anti-fans will not believe those words either but at least it gives them less bad imagine in public,especially GE, she has sufferred a lot by other cruelty for a long time. I wish them both be strong for their relationship as they deserve it. Ah, one more thing they share in common is they both want to get married soon :lol: They officially said that many times ㅋㅋ

• Like 17

Sorry this is long overdued but thank you @janeybae thanks for creating and maintaining this ship!!! I like how everyone is very polite and respectful here. And also thank u for being ever so welcoming to newbies like me.  

• Like 13

Hi fellow shippers. I am a newbie here. This is my 1st post. I've been lurking on this forum since February. I decided to join with you all after the breakup confirmation of our KGE. Tbh, I always check on this thread, almost everyday. It's great to know that I'm not the only one who ship these two cuties. Kkkkk. 

• Like 15

I think we are all concerning about our girl, KGE. I think one thing that's gonna improve her reputation is international popularity. Does anyone know when will Goblin be aired in Japan? I have heard that it will be March. Is the drama already on air?? If so, I indeed hope that it will touched their hearts like ours. And KGE will be loved even more.

• Like 10

@ghosthunt Yup, I think both of them will not come back that soon, maybe we have to wait till the end of year for their new projects' news but since our ship has a long way to go, few more months seem not so long I guess ^^ I started shipping them from the moment of their first kiss in Goblin story, the tent kiss. I watched all GY's dramas and rom-com movies, his acting skill (and kiss-acting skill :phew:) was good as usual but his look for GE in that scene and other kissing,hugging scenes were totally different. I couldn't stop myself from thinking that I was watching real GY loving real GE instead of KS loving his dokkebi's bride. And after watching all of BTS pics and videos I can tell that thought couldnt be wrong. I think all of us have the same feeling too and that's why we'r all here keke

• Like 21