[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Finallyyyy it happened!!!!!! I've waited for it for so longg longg longg. Wake up this morning and people keep pm me for this news. Such such a happy dayyy. I read a lot of salty comments from fangirls (both PHJ and GY) below the comment section of this news but ladies, "I don't give a f**k" cause I'm flying high in the heaven. You can keep talking shitty about my KGE but she's the only one for GY-sii. No matter how salty you are, you'll never have chance to touch him. :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: Today I won't tell anything or reply to antis or fangirls who bash our bride because they're so pathetic. Looking them get mad makes me so damn happy. Hahahahaha.

• Like 20

Hello, let me on board with you!!! So thankful to have all of you here. I'm a shipper from Thailand. From the news, i feel so energetic and consume a lot of romance today. This pic really makes my good day the best day. He indeed took care of her ALL THE TIME:) (thanks to owner;))

• Like 12

3 hours ago, egv said:

You know I was set to wait 5+ months to a year to hear of a break up BUT hey, what do you know, in just 2 MONTHS wonderful news came. :rolleyes:

Happy happy happy! :wub:

Me too. While reading the posts of experienced shippers, I was really willing my heart and soul to wait for them to break up and our ultimate GonGo to announce their relationship. Nobody prepared me for this HAPPY NEWS! I'm usually a lurker and silent liker but since I couldn't contain my emotions, I couldn't help myself but join you in the CELEBRATION. :D

• Like 14

2 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

After the breaking news was announced...

giphy.gif&key=42c6b515a9c1cd7434a493e8f0

:phew: Just sayin' 

I wonder how other people feel like when watching this kissing scene, me flushed and heart beat fastttt! Then my brain order me to re-watch for celebration!!! Hehehe

• Like 11

How different time zones is soo annoying, I'm so late to receive the news, but congrats to fellow mental asylum patients (or seafood family:D) esp the original mods

When I heard the news, the first thing I checked was her ig account, at least so far the comments were mostly positive (smile faces and hearts for those in Hanguls , so I guess it's supportive ^^)

However, there are still funny kids congratulating her and mentioning GY's name lol (I couldn't believe the depth of human's stupidity, it's a break-up news gosh). For safety reason, if  or when there's any dating news, I hope it will take at least a month or two from now to avoid public calling her cheater or anything.

Also, I kind of agree with her agency stating end of February as their break-up date rather than October, since I guess an 8-months relationship is still considered pretty normal, while a 5-month would be too short from public's perspective. Also, in October, her ex doesn't seem to be that busy if I'm not wrong, so their ''drifting-apart' reason will not fit in (not like anybody will believe anw).

For any self-righteous people saying she's a cheater , well, if they watch Lala land and agree with the female character's decision, then they shall eat their words. Or if they watched Moon that embraces the sun, and hoping for the main couple to be tgt, then fyi the king was already married lmao. This goes to many other Kdramas and movies which involve those love triangle kind of thing. If they can accept the fictional stories, then they should accept the real ones too ; don't these stories try to imitate the real life?

Lastly, no one knows what will happen next, so whatever her decision, either sailing our ship or focus on her career first, I hope (and know) that we'll just support both of them as individual actor/actress :) Looking forward for the rest of our journey to that paradise island :) Once again congrats!!

P.S Let's not mention that nugu anymore, what's in the past is in the past (just a request/plea from SHK not so hard-core fan)

• Like 19

I am in the middle of my working day and smiling like a fool so getting strange looks from my colleagues har har. If they only knew what's making me :D

I haven't been as active in this thread but kept monitoring it in anticipation of something like this, and more, happening. So let's high-five fellow shippers but keep calm. Let's not get carried away. The first, most important step has been made by our gal. The next step, equally as important to their hearts and ours, may not happen as quickly as the first one. We can only wait and be supportive in the responsible way we have been doing since we recognized the sparks flying between our OTP.

Thank you Captain JaneyBae. Your deck sweeper is reporting for duty :glasses:

• Like 19

Dear all, I'm a little confused so I hope someone can help me out here.

My question is about IG account jichulxgoeun. It got mentioned a lot on this thread as an insider account. 

I visited the page end yesterday and again today (right now) but the content just changes. The first post is also 1 day ago. 

So I don't really understand what happened a few days ago.

Why did this IG account get a lot of mention these few days? What should I know or see about this account? 

Please describe the whole story to me. Thank you all in advance. 

• Like 10

Hul......

Unlurk to say CONGRATULATIONS TO US. Sail to hell no more!!! Let's sail far far away to heaven with our upgraded yacht yoo hoooooo!!! I honestly thought that we will hear gossips about her breakup by the time nugu's movies premiered (you know, if GE doesn't come to the premiere I'm sure there will be talks) but hey, we wouldn't have to wait that long! Haha

Not He-Who-Shall-Be-Dumped but He-Who-Had-Been-Dumped hahahaha I'm so happy. I should be sad cause this is a breakup news but I can't be sad because I'm so happy that our ship finally has the chance to sail! Sail awayyyy, my friends!

Thank you for IUxJunKi shipper for your well wishes. I hope that both of our ships can sail smoothly to heaven lol.

It is indeed a good week for GongGo shippers :heart:

• Like 22

hello sunbaenim~deul...

i am newbie here^^

and today the news about ge and nugu breakout they relationship are really made my day!!!

now i wont be waiting about dating news about ge&gy but -

I WILL WAITING FOR URI GOBLIN COUPLE MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT NEWS!!! :blush:

Edited by measfangirl74
  • Like 11

Kim Go Eun’s Agency Clears Up Break Up Rumors 

Shin-Ha-Kyun-Kim-Go-Eun-Gong-Yoo.jpg
Pin
SHARES2K

Following reports of Kim Go Eun and Shin Ha Kyun’s recent breakup, rumors about Kim Go Eun breaking up with Shin Ha Kyun because of Gong Yoo have been brought up once again. Previously, rumors first arose when Kim Go Eun and Gong Yoo were filming “Goblin.”

A source from Kim Go Eun’s agency addressed the rumors and said, “There are suspicions about her relationship with Gong Yoo but it’s not true.”

The source continued, “They just worked together through a drama. Her breakup with Shin Ha Kyun was because of her schedule and not because of someone else.”

The president of Gong Yoo’s agency previously addressed the rumors through his personal Instagram and said, “Creating rumors about things that are not true and things that did not happen like this and that. Who is scribbling so preposterously. There’s no truth, but there are rumors. And a lot of it.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/kim-go-euns-agency-clears-breakup-rumors/

It is expected something like this will be reported. Their chemistry and closeness during and after filming is daebak! 

Oh and I don't believe the break up happened just last month.. I think they broke up last year. #gutfeel :) 

The official statement and the reason why they broke up is very clichè... 

• Like 19