[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

please dont tag kim go eun on ig and say congrats bla bla bla,its inappropriate to do that,lets just ship this couple smoothly and with dignity

there portal news after this break up news said the blind item with gong yoo was true (the one wedding pic that kim go eun posted).

• Like 22

OMG OMG OMG!!! Congratz!!!! I read the news on while combing for my fanbase news! And I threw my fanbase asides and rejoice with some friends in LINE!!!!

And, I nearly screamed out loud in my local train!!! YEA!! HWSBD had already been dumped!! HOORAY!!!

I dont think this is #GotoHell mission, I guess most of us are in Heaven!! This is the second break up news that got me all excited this year!!

I may not be in the thread..yet, I had been chatting with friends in Line about gonggo couples, and yea! Mission completed! We should go to cloud nine from hell. hahahahahaha

Alright, post got haywire as always when I got excited...congrats again!! *virutal hugs*!!

EDIT: PS...it good to see my fellow stargazers here as well! :wub:

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

@sooyoungdaebak Bring the person who will call her like that to me! There will not remain anything from her/him(?) lololol

LMAO...IKR!! Thought I let the clarification be known cos there is NO WAY that gal deserved any hate for this breakup!!! 

This is what I will do to those that called her names.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

lmao!! 

• Like 14

@rm1ok i hope the same thing too. Right now the comment still okay,i guess a lot of people already thinking the same things with us that there is some fishy about the relationship.

Spoiler

And what make me happy even more its because this news come up after the bashing toward our friend jichulxgoeun 

Hope he/she stay strong ***sendingvirtuallovetohim/she****

• Like 13

Yesterday I read in my oppa fans ig they told us gonggo shipper to live in reality and have a logic thinking.  They even said that our logic so hard to digest far from proton theory or whatever.  I wonder what they are thinking right now hahhaa^_^

• Like 18

This is indeed a great day.I'm smiling ear to ear. But still, im so worried about our girl. I hope people on IG will be more civilized and respect her privacy. 

Meanwhile, I'm throwing away all the pills and secure my sit in this upgrading ship. :blush:

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

OMG I am soo happy I am crying and screaming. LOL forgive me God once again for being happy because of someone break up announcement!!!

#WeAreNotGoingToHell, #HeavenTheNextDestination

Edit: Judging by knetz reactions they did know something is brewing between them but kept silent - spotted in Gangnam restaurant o_O

Wow!  This is such a great news for us ! I'm super happy can't contained it,  I've been shouting by myself while reading the break up news about them!  At last..  The next news we will hear is Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun is dating! Waaaaa ! :wub:

@ghosthunt : I just want to clarify,  hehehe who are those spotted in Gangnam restaurant?  GY and GE? 

• Like 16

Gosh. I'm so happy with this BREAKING news but at the same time worried for KGE. Having seeing her chemistry with GY and her interaction with Goblin's casts, I'm sure everyone there will be supporting her.

I'm 100% confident GY will be there to protect her including all their close friends.

• Like 15

Party on the lido deck.

herrera-2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Pretty much my reaction. So glad that I was right, I always held fast to the belief that she was single when they were filming Goblin. 

I would like to provide this gif for KGE for when the netizens get out of hand

Spoiler

DontComeForMe.gif

• Like 18

Wiwiwiwiwiwi today's the hapiest day for us shippers mark the date ! XD The rumour that GE did meet with GY during SKH's birthday is true after all whoa daebakk :o Our OTP is spotted being lovey dovey in Gangnam wiwiwi netizens sure do know smth but they didnt want to accept the reality LOL. 

Hoping the best for them. Am worried about our girl but I believe her namchin is there to protect her :) 

• Like 16