[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

12 hours ago, JaneyBae said:

@sooyoungdaebak OMG hahaha! This IG gives me weird vibes. Kinda like Gossip Girl, I have a feeling they know something. Hmmm, what should we ask them?

@JaneyBae just wandering, this new IG site jichulxgoeun IG for GongGo shippers,  is something like arjenia IG account for GoEun's authentic stuffs right? maybe they are some official fanbase. haha.

• Like 9

On March 17, 2017 at 0:59 AM, nearsea said:

hey @fikachuuu nice to see you here after a long time! You know being here, and shipping these two helped me soo much to get over the traumatized ending of the show. Though @packmule3's tremendous posts on the ending made me feel so much better [though I have yet to read 3-4 of her posts, and I have spent some couple of hours last night trying to find these posts:S, I know I have to read them, and give my opinion!]. So hope we would see you more often here heheh, and just to let you know, our taglines keep  changing :tongue:, we're #goingtohell at times and then these days  we're into #honey business as GY pours so much honey from his eyes looking at GE, some days we're squids [ though I have yet to know the original reason of it, didn't back-read couple of pages ermm], and then go through @sooyoungdaebak's hilarious fictional gifs to get into the alternate world of already couple GE-GY lol.

I do love pichi couple too these days lol, after watching the bts vids of them two, they look really cute together I must say. Would be glad if these four becomes couple for real, and go on double dates together like the drama heheh.

Hi there, @nearsea. Were you looking for my posts on the Main Thread? Was that why you popped up in my profile page? 

I'm currently in Asia. Seoul two weeks ago, Bangkok last week, and Manila this week. As soon as I return to Washington next month, I'll continue where I left off in the discussions. It's hard to think romance and sweetness when I'm negotiating like a hard-nosed bitc-- err... witch. I meant, witch.  :)

Hi there too @fikachuuu, @maryofbethany, and @phikyl.

But fill me in, won't you @nearsea? Wasn't KGE dating some Ahjussi before? Did they break up already? Lol. I wouldn't mind if she was dating GY for real -- if that was her choice. They look like they're a fun and down-to-earth couple to invite to dinner. Plus, they're both easy on the eyes. 

Hmmm... Let me see. I'd like to ask GY if he would have felt inhibited dating somebody 15 years younger than he was...like his character. I saw him in an interview and he was quick to point out to a screaming teen-fan, their glaring age difference. As for KGE, I'd like to know if she was ready to play a role of a sophisticated woman: a femme fatale, rather than this girl-next-door image. Oh well. Time will tell. 

-pm3

• Like 12

4 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Hi there, @nearsea. Were you looking for my posts on the Main Thread? Was that why you popped up in my profile page? 

I'm currently in Asia. Seoul two weeks ago, Bangkok last week, and Manila this week. As soon as I return to Washington next month, I'll continue where I left off in the discussions. It's hard to think romance and sweetness when I'm negotiating like a hard-nosed bitc-- err... witch. I meant, witch.  :)

Hi there too @fikachuuu, @maryofbethany, and @phikyl.

But fill me in, won't you @nearsea? Wasn't KGE dating some Ahjussi before? Did they break up already? Lol. I wouldn't mind if she was dating GY for real -- if that was her choice. They look like they're a fun and down-to-earth couple to invite to dinner. Plus, they're both easy on the eyes. 

Hmmm... Let me see. I'd like to ask GY if he would have felt inhibited dating somebody 15 years younger than he was...like his character. I saw him in an interview and he was quick to point out to a screaming teen-fan, their glaring age difference. As for KGE, I'd like to know if she was ready to play a role of a sophisticated woman: a femme fatale, rather than this girl-next-door image. Oh well. Time will tell. 

-pm3

@packmule3 blessed greetings to u.thanks for remembering me. when come to True love, whatever rules or boundaries you set for youself for years to restrict yourself, will be teared down in a blinkering of an eye. if it is true love, age does NOT matter. i have personally witnessed, once just one, nor two norr three,,,, but more than three pair of real life age gap couples... some are even in cases where the female is aged more than the male... yes, Asia is still bound by such inequalities and prejudice. right now, nothing official being said yet by either the OTP nor the direct Agent that they belong to.

• Like 8

Wall of Shame for this week!

= mythapramytha on IG

post_zpshzpshfw2.jpg

MANY times we've reminded any IG lurkers to NOT post our Soompi images on the IGs WITHOUT permission from the person who posted it. And lo and behold, look at what we found! She has 12.3K Followers and yet she has no courtesy to ask before stealing our pics. I am going to start shaming people that steal our pics from now on. 

• Like 16

I like this idea of WALL OF SHAME! She even has her own pics in that acc, should we be as shameless and post it here so that everyone can see her face?!  bearchildren_10.gif?t=20140803

She's gonna probably make her IG private now again, buahahaha!

@JaneyBae I believe that every GongGo shipper out there, including us here wants to hack your IG account and see THAT photo. :ph34r: But your judgment is good enough for me, so I'm satisfied if you say that the said photo is a solid proof that our ship is sailing smoothly. I actually think that it would be much better if jichulxgoeun is an agency insider, not part of the crew, cause he/she would then know more things even after the drama shooting ended. From the way he/she writes I'm getting a strong feeling we talk about a man here. Am I strange?

How I felt today

t7ZlmcJ.gif

and to top it all off it's the first day of spring today on my half of the planet. Ahhhh, life is good sometimes!

Thanks to everyone here, especially OG squad for providing information and great and funny stuff for us shy and lazy shippers.

• Like 13

14 hours ago, JaneyBae said:

@flenr All abroad :wink::D

article-0-0D2042A800000578-173_1024x631_large.jpg

I'm tickled pink by this whole thing. We went from

Spoiler

947282132-rubber-dinghy-southern-ocean-i

To that floating resort in your picture. 

Gonna be cautiously optimistic but really I'm just looking at that IG like 

tumblr_mabguxdqv51qakh43o3_500.gif

*Mods forgive me quoting the pic but I just needed to quote the pic of this thread's new home base. 

• Like 13

This is Kim Shin/Ji Eun Tak related but someone mentioned on a Goblin group that I follow on Facebook realized that the song Eun Tak is listening and singing to before meeting the handsome Kim Shin dokkaebi is the ost "You're So Beautiful". If only there was a version of KGE singing it or at least singing for the drama. 

• Like 7

tumblr_okfzt3fMNj1t01nr6o1_500.giftumblr_okfzt3fMNj1t01nr6o2_500.gif

tumblr_okc5wcEDHW1vsijkoo1_500.giftumblr_okc5wcEDHW1vsijkoo4_r1_500.gif

===============

477a0264-33fe-4f62-a891-2ea6378b5595.jpg

It's time for us to recognize all the amazing performances we saw on DramaFever in 2016! Show your favorite cast and crew members your love and admiration by voting for them in the Fifth Annual DramaFever Awards, presented by Hmart and supported by the Korea Tourism Organization, now!

Results will be announced in May on DramaFever.

To vote for your favorite dramas and actors in 18 categories, simply go HERE!

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-couple

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-bromance

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-actor

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-actress

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-korean-drama-melodrama

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-korean-eating-scene

• Like 20

@ghosthunt @innerchild @JaneyBae Ikr! These peeps are so bipolar! One day public, next day private! Once you catch them do something wrong, they quickly block you and hide. Like seriously??? *roll eyes* 

Also @innerchild, I think it's a namjha too cos the IG owner has this no-care-attitude. Short replies and direct too. I like that. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@ghosthunt @innerchild @JaneyBae Ikr! These peeps are so bipolar! One day public, next day private! Once you catch them do something wrong, they quickly block you and hide. Like seriously??? *roll eyes* 

Also @innerchild, I think it's a namjha too cos the IG owner has this no-care-attitude. Short replies and direct too. I like that. 

sigh, and she said in the recent post "#confuse #sad #insecure #shouldistoppostallabaoutGG #unfair"

She did acknowledge her mistake by deleting the picture that she has taken from here, so she did well understand about that. Then why the heck is she still complain that it's unfair??! 

Haizzzzz. please stop playing victim. Just acknowledge your mistake and don't ever stealing picture from here again, that's it. Then we can live our shipping life in peace again..

sorry for my rant.

• Like 13

@JaneyBae ,  thank you for sharing that good news , kudos for your efforts , appreciates it very much .    Promises are meant to be kept , noted and for that i applaud you my dear , I had a long and trial times at work today and your news perked up my day .. oh ! happy day !!

I guess , by now @madmonika's  honey business  graph is running high up at full speed , everyone is taking a dive in a pool of honey , basking in a glory of its sweet sensations … can I ask for discounts ?

• Like 6

@violetpetal Rant away, chingu! I'm out of fingers to count the number of times we reminded IG lurkers to NOT post any pics from this thread on IG without permission. Is it so hard for them to understand simple English? I agree, they always play victim and make their followers think we're mean. And call us haters too. Wth?!!! 

Yo, Show Some Respect!!! Don't steal our pics without asking for permission! Give credits after permission is granted! Easy peasy! 

• Like 11

@MAROSA_JIN. Thanks for the links. Just wondering why our couple isn't up for Best Kiss.. There also should be a Best Intense Look of Love category. :tongue:

Kinda belated but better late than never. Many many thanks to @JaneyBaefor sharing with us the IG account and checking its authenticity. 

@reyna123how can I forget to thank you. Duh! Thank you so much for the wonderful video! It was very nicely made. Love your transitions and the interspersed  drama dialogue. Make me wanna find the time to do my own edit. 

Edited by deadorblack
Added thanks
  • Like 7

39 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@violetpetal Rant away, chingu! I'm out of fingers to count the number of times we reminded IG lurkers to NOT post any pics from this thread on IG without permission. Is it so hard for them to understand simple English? I agree, they always play victim and make their followers think we're mean. And call us haters too. Wth?!!! 

Yo, Show Some Respect!!! Don't steal our pics without asking for permission! Give credits after permission is granted! Easy peasy! 

@sooyoungdaebak , those IG-ers , they are just  plain annoying or too cunning , trying to weasel their way into seeking more attentions ( followers) ..

sigh !!
  • Like 6