[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

3 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

There's GY's voice in the beginning...*major squeals* but what does it mean again? I forgot. 

Trans : My First Love . Source : Arjenia.

Ah my poor heart, missing these two, and Arjenia posting about them, another maybe? :D

• Like 12

@sooyoungdaebak, your gifs are on point again! Thank you for the laughs and almost true to life messages they bring. And Arjenia with their cryptic messages. Are they saying that GEs first love is GY? Hmmmm...I hope we can find out sooner than later. 

@NitaA, thanks for posting that Tumblr page. I had a good laugh reading through the slideshow. I can't believe they used Comic Sans (lol!) for the font. 

• Like 5

The look I give to all those who are spreading unproven rumours and causing more pressure and harm to a possible relationship between GY and KGE.

VJY4q9.gif

*rarely gets upset but can't understand the idiocy of some people*

I would rather focus on what they will be wearing (if they are going) on the Cable Award Night. 

slHXBo.gif

• Like 13

6 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

RoztPhO5d7BqE.gif

I don't think they will ever stop smiling/laughing when they're together... :heart:

OMG! cutest gif ever!!!  how do you magic :o *SorryModButThisGifIsTooCute*

their lips :wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_oidd25K0tw1r5c02zo3_400.gif

gif cre : gottcha78 @ tumblr

• Like 12

i think right from the very beginning. i should've just remain here. Reading all of these amazing posts. I'm trying my best to warn any post which contain false rumours or post that it's caption is way too much, that i've seen on the internet especially ig from spreading any further. But i guess some people just care about themselves. I'm aware that it's their account they can post anything they want. But they should remember that their posts are related to our otp, and they should've been wiser before posting anything. Since most of those ig account has soooooooooo many followers and use sooooooooo many hashtag and anyone can see it. Can repost it, miss use it, by spreading false rumours. I don't want to make an enemy just because of this. And so far there are some ig that has blocked me and even got into fight with them. I really have no idea what to do anymore. i think right from the very beginning. i should've just remain here. Reading all of these amazing posts. I'm trying my best to warn any post which contain false rumours or too much, that i've seen on the internet especially ig from spreading any further. But i guess some people just care about themselves. I'm aware that it's their account they can post anything they want. But they should remember that their posts are related to our otp, and they should've been wiser before posting anything. Since most of those ig account has soooooooooo many followers and use sooooooooo many hashtag and anyone can see it. Can repost it, miss use it, by spreading false rumours. I don't want to make an enemy just because of this. And so far there are some ig that has blocked me and even got into fight with them. I really have no idea what to do anymore. Just want to say thankyou soo much for creating this thread, this thread keep me sane for sure. I did pin some of gif and picture here but no worries i keep it private for myself. Gotta enjoy my leftover chocolate real quick to keep me sane. 

f05d3cb8b8791d735bd6b9b8ae6be817.gif 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, hamaji said:

OMG! cutest gif ever!!!  how do you magic :o *SorryModButThisGifIsTooCute*

Kekeke....credits to #OurShinTak on YT for putting the video together. I just gif it...teeheee....I kept thinking what to write for her dialogue and seeing GY's huge smile and chuckle, I imagined her about to do something cute and he's happily waiting for it. So reality!! #CoupleGoals #TooSweetForWords 

• Like 5

I just want to drop by to say that everytime I listen to "Heaven" OST, It makes me think that Gong Yoo and Go Eun could sing this and it would have been perfect. The singers' voices match with the colours of Gong Yoo's voice and Go Eun's. I hope they cover this song LIVE someday!

Edited by reyna123
  • Like 16

ATTENTION ALL GONGO SHIPPERS

Our ship is in trouble and we need YOUR help in ensuring that these IG spammers do not jeopardize our couple. If you truly are a GongGo shipper, please help up eliminate these threats and protect our ship. These accounts have ranged from stealing Soompi members posts, tagging cast, crew, friends, agencies, Dispatch to even posting false rumours and perpetuating negative feedback. As the official shipper's thread, we need to take action against these idiotic "fans" and represent our ship in the correct way.

Remember, one bad apple ruins the bunch and this will all end up hurting us as shippers if these idiots continue.

Please follow the steps in the spoiler to report the following accounts:

Miss0Zero

samantaaa27

ggonekim_indonesia

More to be added soon.....if anyone has any other suggestions, please PM me.

PLEASE HELP PROTECT OUR SHIP. If we can get these idiots off of IG, it will make all the difference.

Spoiler

vCwegmO.jpg4ZOi8fg.jpgzcBI5b1.jpg5uQ0r9K.jpg3lNzvnl.jpgFL0lHYh.jpgX2USv7a.jpgQ90niwg.jpg

48 minutes ago, aytnihc19 said:

is this for real guys? :dizzy:

True.. do not believe everything you read on social media. GY and GE won't just go out on a dinner publicly... they know the consequences.. i dont think that sighting is true.. 

• Like 1

I am sure that a lot of us are rewatching the drama as we speak.

How about sharing our favourite scenes?

Ep 1 :

I got hooked by the introduction with Kim Shin's back story.

So many scenes to choose from : walking past each other in the rain ; the different summonings ; Eun Tak telling Dokkaebi that she is his bride and the impromptu first trip to Canada. 

My favourite is the first summoning. Where he gives her the buckwheat flowers. 

CxSktu.gif

EDIT: Regarding GY's next project. I thought SOOP had already mentioned he was taking a break and will then review his offers? I don't think he will be back to do another drama for a while. KES took 5 years to persuade him. So I would bet that his next project will be a movie. 

• Like 20