[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/27149/20170216/goblin-fever-hits-china-gong-yoo-searched-korean-actor-despite.htm

'Goblin' Fever Hits China, Gong Yoo Most Searched Korean Actor Despite Content Ban

by Mia Lorenzo

gong-yoo-and-lee-dong-wooks-new-drama-go

(allowed me to quote the more interesting portion)

The figures in Weibo attests that the ban did not affect the enthusiasm of Chinese fans who love Korean dramas. Based on Weibo's statistics, there are about 420 million posts about Gong Yoo. "Goblin's" main actor also became the most searched personality in Baidu. The data from QQ Music also reveals that the original soundtrack for the series already reached 8.8 million downloads. Aside from that, a newspaper in Taiwan noted that "Goblin" became the most popular drama during the Chinese New Year. China Contents Lab Head Kim Hyun Kyung had something to say about this issue. 

"There's a need to probe various channels, and not simply rely on the existing mainstream channels," Aside from that, a newspaper in Taiwan noted that "Goblin" became the most popular drama during the Chinese New Year. China Contents Lab Head Kim Hyun Kyung had something to say about this issue. With these things in mind, it is not surprising why Gong Yoo and "Goblin" are popular in China.   

now i suddenly have one fear. when Drama actors became very famous and popular in China. some times the downside is their Agent will be very tempted by China's big project and the Fat-income... generate from allowing the famous Actors to act in China Production and having the hot-stars romancing some China-actresses....
it just happened before, that they will spend quite long period staying at China...  which means their fame will drawn them away mroe away from the fans locally. Hope GY won't be attracted to film in China.. i really don't really like to watch him acting some rom-com like Rain or ji changwook or lee Jongsuk... then he will spend lesser time with GE in korea. (just a sudden thoughts)

see the other article that he will take a hiatus.. and may land a movie instead>
https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/16/gong-yoo-take-break-rest-review-offers-next-project/

Gong Yoo To Take Break To Rest And Review Offers For Next Project

A Management Soop representative stated, “Gong Yoo is currently very busy due to his CF commitments,” and “He has no official activities scheduled from mid-March, so he will probably take some personal time off to rest. That’s when he will look over scripts and offers for his next project.”

They also added, “There’s a high possibility that his next project will be a movie rather than a drama.”

(have a feeling. actually it is more likely for both to meet in a movie than the next drama... hopefully GongGo can act in a movie soon. moreover, in movie, the restriction over skinship is much relax, or we can have higher chances  of skinship in movie than dramas.)

• Like 13

Just saw this news, would like to share with you.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/08/14/song-kang-ho-teases-gong-yoo-never-buying-dinner/

Actor Song Kang Ho pokes fun at his friend and junior actor Gong Yoo.

On the August 14 broadcast of MBC’s “Entertainment Relay,” the cast of upcoming film “The Age of Shadows” sit down for an interview.

During the show, actress Han Ji Min shares a story from when they filmed the movie and says, “On Song Kang Ho’s birthday party, Gong Yoo treated us to beef.”

Song Kang Ho reveals, “Gong Yoo is famous for not doing staff dinners. That instance of buying beef was extremely rare. I ate food from him for the first time then,” leaving Gong Yoo dumbfounded.

Gong Yoo attempts to explain, “Let me clarify. I have no opportunity to buy him meals because he’s always doing it first.”

Song Kang Ho hilariously responds, “That’s because you never do.”

Their film “Age of Shadows” is set to premiere in September.

Ok, at least GY enjoy the Goblin wrap up parties and not only 1st round but also 2nd and 3rd round. (According to the pictures posted by staff, and GE is also in 2nd and 3rd round)

Is there any special reason or just he enjoy this drama so much ? :D

• Like 17

Today is Friday, I'm missing our couple so bad! So let me be delulu againㅋㅋㅋ

I was looking at my Goblin folder, and I saw this gif. Omo.... this is totally GY's smilee! This is absolutely not KS's smile. Look at how hard he tried to manage his expression. Go Eun's face must be too cute to handle ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

giphy.gif

And our hermit man is easily embarrassed by childish thing. On Goblin set, he usually just laughed it off cause he could do nothing about it. Maybe the only occasion he didn't embarrassed at was when he exercised his time stopping ability adlib to SJㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But he surrendered rather quickly and let GE did the childish summon thing she wanted hahaha... OMG, let me be delulu and imagining this was him surrendering to his girlㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Ah they're just too beautiful... I'm already this happy watching this gif, I don't know what will happen if they happen to date(or marry each other!!!!) for real! Until then, I will keep living in this delulu mind of mineㅋㅋㅋㅋ

#headingbacktomyward #singingBeautifulLife

Gifs cr to owner

1 hour ago, NitaA said:

Pondering and wondering why can't I move on to the next drama? So many to watch but nothing to watch. Found this great summary of our characters in tumbler. Not sure if this has been shared here. Mianhe if it has.

http://kdrama-incarnate.tumblr.com/post/157073100003/mufalo-ojians-the-most-truthful-summary-of

What a summary lol, and it's so true that Kim Shin- Euntak : "kiss like their lives depend on it" hahahaha and we're not talking  about the characters' lives here :wub:

Happy belated 200 pages!!!!! Yayyyy

Also, I'm hoping that KGE is reviewing scripts and projects currently, back then she had like 2 movies in a year, so yess movie pls (*preferably with GY but Idt any director will cast both of them tgt at least for now. They can't let the goblin image overshadows the movies)

• Like 12

2 hours ago, NitaA said:

Pondering and wondering why can't I move on to the next drama? So many to watch but nothing to watch. Found this great summary of our characters in tumbler. Not sure if this has been shared here. Mianhe if it has.

http://kdrama-incarnate.tumblr.com/post/157073100003/mufalo-ojians-the-most-truthful-summary-of

:joy: BEST summary ever!!! My stomach hurts from laughing. My fav: Kim Shin/Eun Tak ~ Don't know wtf to do with themselves when they're together....bahahaha. 

@madmonika @deara Thanks for the well wishes...xo 

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

:joy: BEST summary ever!!! My stomach hurts from laughing. My fav: Kim Shin/Eun Tak ~ Don't know wtf to do with themselves when they're together....bahahaha. 

@madmonika @deara Thanks for the well wishes...xo 

My favorite is:

Kiss like their lives depend on it,....... which is good because mine does....  

Isn't that the truth,..... if we don't get to see that kiss and we know we should have seen it, we all would go bonkers.

We crowded the mental wards because of the hotel kiss and did not get to see the BTS...... Oh ShinTak, if only I can be a fly on the wall.....

• Like 12

On 2/17/2017 at 11:35 AM, NitaA said:

Lololol, thank you so much for sharing! I just got back on Tumblr, so I definitely reblogged that brilliant piece. Haha. It's so accurate and pretty much how the show is in a nutshell, so A+++.

So many to watch but nothing to watch. THIS, so much! I'm trying, though... kinda.

On 2/17/2017 at 11:10 AM, yayaling000 said:

Just saw this news, would like to share with you.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/08/14/song-kang-ho-teases-gong-yoo-never-buying-dinner/

Ok, at least GY enjoy the Goblin wrap up parties and not only 1st round but also 2nd and 3rd round. (According to the pictures posted by staff, and GE is also in 2nd and 3rd round)

Is there any special reason or just he enjoy this drama so much ? :D

Hello! I didn't know GongGo were confirmed to have been at the Goblin after party?! I didn't even know there was a 3rd one! What?! Can you Gong Yoo, juseyo? :wink: I'd love to check out the staff photos you're talking about.

On 2/16/2017 at 11:39 PM, autumn93 said:

Hey everyone, don't have too high of expectations for the KCTA Show 2017 just yet...

I'm still waiting on a reliable, trusted news site to report on this but no one, not even Soompi, has jumped at the chance to report this and they normally do so within a couple of hours if the news is legit. There's no mention of the attendees on the KCTA Show homepage either and I also searched Naver and couldn't come up with any recent news on this. There was a post on the Arjenia naver cafe but all it said was they hope GE would participate in the event but there's nothing at all about the majority of the cast confirming their attendance...

This is what we know so far:

Original:

Reveal hidden contents

So until we get actual confirmation, try not to have too high of hopes... :(  

This has been a PSA :tongue: 

Aw man, you have a good point. It's kinda sketchy that no other news outlet has mentioned about this. If it was true, I'm sure they'd be all over this like white on rice. Eeep, still staying optimistic, though!

tumblr_og7aheIbmP1tsvrgpo4_540.gif

On 2/16/2017 at 11:42 PM, sooyoungdaebak said:

Let's see how can GoEun make her namchin's jaw drop....kekeke

1) Goddess 

2) Sleek

3) Ethereal

4) Goblin's bride

#JustForFun #CantWaitToSeeHerDress

I'm stuck between the "Ethereal" look and the obvious "Goblin's Bride" look. Haha. I would LOVE to see GongGo pull a SongSong couple and walk down the a̶i̶s̶l̶e̶ red carpet together and have Go-eun wear a gown that's similar to a wedding dress just like how SongSong couple looked like they were struttin' down that red carpet like it was their wedding ceremony. Haha.

On 2/17/2017 at 0:15 AM, am420 said:

Waiting for the award show like

I just need them to show up and sit next to each other and my delulu mind will do the rest. 

YES, pretty much! Is that so much to ask for? I think not! 

1439398827-upset-angry-arms-crossed-desp

On 2/17/2017 at 0:21 AM, JaneyBae said:

When I found out that GY and KGE aren't confirmed for the awards

Back to popping pills I guess

#shippinglifeishard

39dd7a927e6105f0cf3daa5ee436867153ea52ee

but also #ididntchoosetheshippinglifetheshippinglifechoseme

3ac205c8b94ef33d5e0a6a240107e5cd116e9df3

tumblr_oicpxtKDud1tv73qco6_540.gif

• Like 24

5 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

RoztPhO5d7BqE.gif

I don't think they will ever stop smiling/laughing when they're together... :heart:

Mod this is soooo sweeet, I just had to quote it! This is even beyond sweet OMG. Let me be in my delulu mind, and imagining it happens for real!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And btw, your gifs reactions serie of them announcing their engagement is sooooo funny! Mwahahahaha...

giphy.gif

Cr to owner

I'll be forever side eyeing everyone who thinks Gong Yoo is "MY GONG YOO" and everyone who wants him to stay single forever. Geee, what a selfish fan (or, is it even a fan??)

21 minutes ago, madmonika said:

Mod this is soooo sweeet, I just had to quote it! This is even beyond sweet OMG. Let me be in my delulu mind, and imagining it happens for real!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And btw, your gifs reactions serie of them announcing their engagement is sooooo funny! Mwahahahaha...

I'll be forever side eying everyone who thinks Gong Yoo is "MY GONG YOO" and everyone who wants him to stay single forever. Geee, what a selfish fan (or, is it even a fan??)

Kekekeke...I LOL while picking out the gifs. So many funny ones. Am sooo glad y'all enjoyed it! And yesss that gif of them together...#DiabetesAttack

Credits to #OurShinTak on YT for putting that video together. 

I'm side eyeing those fanatic fans too, chingu! #GongYoo4Life...hah!!!! *smirks* 

• Like 5