[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

34 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Confession... :wub:

B9bFpoXS4uS3u.gif

I feel the first time they fall for each other was under those maple trees. :heart:

I am not ET nor GE but I just feel my stomach is tightening and heart is pounding. I have to meet a patient in 15 minutes. Thanks @sooyoungdaebak, I am #goingmental....

• Like 14

@sooyoungdaebak, I'm all listening to Rain's The Best Present song for his wifey, Kim Tae Hee as I see your gifs. Yah, girl! Keep giving us all that ShinTak/GongGo couple gifs. Don't stop-Won't stop! 

My fave from you!!! Sorry, MODs! 

49 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Confession... :wub:

B9bFpoXS4uS3u.gif

I feel the first time they fall for each other was under those maple trees. :heart:

• Like 9

Is it getting hot in here?? * . * thank you @autumn93. I love it. Every single one of it.hihihi.. So here's the thing,(I might sound byuntae,but who cares.haahaa)i've been replaying with slow-mo the after 17 hours flight  kiss scene in the hotel when GY turn GE around, at first I thought that it was a suprise attack from GY but noooo...  GE actually attack GY first.mwahhahahaa.you sly girl~damn both of them are a great kisser.

#draggingmysecondluggageintothementalward  #sohappythatidunwannagetout

• Like 23

Spoiler

@sooyoungdaebak .. im fidgeted in my seat reading the description , and have to fan  myself .. 

im in 15min coffee break from my staff meeting and take a peek at this page , and WHAM!!!

and my boss thought i'm not feeling well with flushed face .. he just adjusted the air-cond temp , make it a little bit cooler , IF ONLY he knew !!

• Like 13