[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

4 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Hey LDW, why is it that when you're talking about the goblin couple, your mind automatically goes to KGE and GY and not their characters? Did KGE and GY's parents already bless them about something? :wink:

giphy.gif

I'm going to borrow this @janeeta. Thanks!

LDW and him ousting his friends in A VERY SUBTLE way HAHAHA! The more I love DW-ssi for saying something about GY and KGEs parents blessing their union while hearing about ShinTak couple. I don't know if I should laugh or cry from happiness. #bipolarism #fromreeltoreal #moreGY #moreKGE

• Like 20

After watching with subs, I have to give props to GY. He was openly flirting with her. His we're the same age (zodiac sign) talking about never seeing chemistry like theirs. I watched that entire thing like "OMG is he flirting with her? Am I seeing things?" I don't know if I was just watching things with shipper goggles or if it was actually happening. 

@deara That bts was what made me start shipping them.

• Like 19

5 hours ago, ghosthunt said:

Special is out translated (I think as always by viu first but I don't have an access), so I guess you all know where to look xD.

@ghosthunt

here: in spoiler, duno whether can post link in MT, so put in spoiler

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/02/gong-yoo-humbly-attributes-small-face-genes/

Gong Yoo Humbly Attributes His Small Face To His Genes

Gong Yoo’s past remarks about his own looks are resurfacing as a result of his rising popularity.

At a V Live interview last year about his movie “A Man and a Woman,” Gong Yoo received the true/false question, “I’ve been thankful for my looks at least once in my life.”

Gong Yoo replied with “true” and carefully worded his answer, saying, “I’ve had many people tell me that my face is small. Both of my parents have small faces, so when I hear that, I thank my parents for giving me good genes.”

Gong Yoo reveals much more about himself in the V Live broadcast, which you can take a look at here.

Meanwhile, Gong Yoo has been capturing viewers’ hearts through the hit drama “Goblin.” Watch it on Viki exclusively in Europe!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, cristapark said:

I. Hope we can see more Shintak moments tomorrow,,,,he heheheh DC fans are complaining on why Shintak moments are only 3 minutes..they should shown more,,me too

@cristapark yes ... while not trying to stir up ship-fightings among us.. i did felt that yesterday, it was more on Wangsun couple than on Shintak.. even the voting of 3 persons.. that sections.. it is also Wangsun most of the time who win, .
and the bts moments.. is lacking on Shintak or should i say, GongGo couple! how nice if GongGo are free enough to do Commentaries just like DW and YIN did. while i do enjoy the DW and YIN very comfy moments of commentaries and the fun ... i kinda missed the main OTP as last night see no trace that Shintak is the Main OTP. correct?

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, janeeta said:

They had sped this up in the show but I slowed it down frame by frame

Always sitting with each other :wub:

giphy.gif

i read right at this frame.. they were discussing the song to sing at the 'Wedding dinner' just when SJ were filming them using his own Cam.

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, janeeta said:

It's cause if they release more BTS of them, it'll expose them as a couple. The footage team has had to censor and cut out sooooo much :wink:

@janeeta the funny things is since they bothered to film even the part when they will go on kissing and huggin, and continue on from the ET leaning over Shin at the sofa.. .i was thinking the kissing part when ET leaning over Shin, on the sofa back... that scene was the last of the making out scene... but when we saw in preview the last sene is more like on the bed kinda of total declining position... with ET totally lying down... it cannot be that the sofa is wide and big enough to have first Shin lean backward on the sofa back AND ET LEAN forward to kiss him.. then suddenly they turn around and to have him on top on the sofa... last scene uncut was She on top of him on sofa, real scene is he on top of her on bed... if jsut kissing no way to transfer from sofa to bed.
Kdrama is not even shy about premartial cosummation kinda of stuff. and ET is already 29, what's there to be scared of>
if tonight BTS at the Special.. and they still refuse to give us that almost bedscene... then it is too obvious, they are trying to hide something they accidentally film and find it too revealing, when that scene was like guarantee to spice up the rating, why sacrifice it?

say if this is already in the original script of KES, means KES may already has hint of having Et and Shin did a very obvious hint that they did consummate, but since they bothered to film it all, with both KES and PD blessing and approval that this scene should be in, why bothered to cut in final stage... so so so suspicious, as to reason of cutting that very mild and Pure enough scene.. that scene has no shredding of garments ... why cut? still sour am i. think too suggestive of something undercurrent, as you said so.

• Like 15

YIN:  A very special person who blessed the Goblin couple....

LDW: Will Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun's parents tell the story? 

Also DW said it warms his heart seeing the couple...We all know this only apply to real life couple!!! 

Ommo....my hearteu!!! :wub:

I love you, DW oppa, for putting up with these two and protect their relationship and give us subtle hints. :wub:

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, autumn93 said:
BTW, I love the way Go Eun chuckled each time Gong Yoo opened his mouth to say anything LOL 

Ikr!! So funny he teased her by saying her words are so rehearsed....kekeke. Did you all noticed both of them were using their REAL voices?!!!! Gahhhhh....GY softened his voice when he said, Go Eun ahh.... Loveeee it!!! *dead* 

• Like 14

@AddictedToDramas I love that they used their real voices to speak to each other and GE was so adorable when she whined to GY about leaning forward with her to take the pictures :rolleyes: She was so cute when she said there you are when she spotted GY, it's like they usually aren't separated on set andinreallife :phew:

@pnaysurfer84 I love how we all agreed that LDW knows a little something something about our couple and he just keeps on dropping little hints here and there for us :heart:

@janeeta My and probably all of us #maybewewontGoToHell shippers thoughts exactly! I cannot wait until tomorrow's BTS episode to see how friendly they are during the kissing scenes BTS (I'm warning you tvN, you better deliver on your spoiler promises or else...:ph34r:

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@ilikerice go to VIU site look for Special ep2. duno whether is it against Soompi ruels to post the link here.

Awee, VIU isn't available in the US. I guess I'll just wait for Tuesday until Dramafever releases it instead :( or hopefully a different site will release the subbed version by tomorrow.

Edit: dramalove has it! YAY

• Like 2