[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

@sooyoungdaebak, I was just watching his VLive IV for AMAAW and he wants to be with someone who doesn't really want to change him. Rather someone who will be understanding of him. Hahaha! GE-ssi, we know how much you adore your Ji-Chul oppa. BTw, we had a Korean guest speaker in my community and he mentioned that when people get close to each other and share deep things (i.e. Family history, etc), that's the only way you can call each other oppa, unnie, noona, etc. Other than that sunbaenim or noonim or -ssi is your honorifics. 

• Like 17

OMG! I just realised that I definitely can't watch the special live tomorrow because I still have another Chinese New Year open house to go to. Noooooo! 

It's family so there is no way to avoid it. SIGH. 

Will be depending on the recappers (as I check for updates in the toilet. LOL) 

00e3Bm.gif

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Gahhh, just started my morning and backread this page and I can't stop smiling!! 

Ji Chul ahhhh, your heart totally belongs to her! And she is so into you too! 

Amazing how he wants her to see him as HIS OWN self. Not Gong Yoo, the actor that many girls are crazyyyy of. He said in his interview before, he wants his gf to accept him for who he is. So by asking her to call him by his real name, that speaks VOLUMES!!! My shipper hearteu!!! 

And true, chingus, they are so aware of Making camera. If there's nothing going on between them, they wouldn't care of the camera. The fact that they are aware means somesome is happening!! 

Gong Yoo oppa, you are never this way towards your co-star. GE is that special huh...

And LDW saying he suffer the most means one thing, yall!!! 

He IS THE ONE having to read through these two cheesy love talk and yet he can't say anything more to the media about it since GY/GE haven't gone public yet...kekekek. :lol:

I just love how much YIN and LDW bless this couple!! They always have fondness in their eyes when they look at them. 

OUR SHIP IS SAILING WITH A DESTINATION NOW....YIPPEEE!!! 

About camera thingy you mention. I remember on hotpack bts, since beginning i told everyone (not in here) but on youtube. that GY was disappointed with what GE did (by giving it to LDW) clearly from his face even he hides it by smiling and walked away. GY was jealous and kinda upset (until he asked the pack back) one thing that made me think that something going on was.... when GE said to GY "the camera is on" as she pointing to the camera and GY asked to cut it off (turn it off) what's wrong with the camera if it's on? Afraid someone saw? ... or afraid people saw? like they must behave when camera on?. That because GY obviously jealous. people could see that she want him to stop. Then GE was like pretending to get closer to LDW (from LDW and YIN's question mark smile) they knew too much about these two and GY cant take his eyes on her lol. 

DongWook oppaaa Please help those two. I count on you oppa! saranghae lol 

#TheyAreLikeAnOpenBook... :D #LetTheShipSailingFast 

31 minutes ago, marjwarren23 said:

Chinguus I wasn't able to watch the whole special episode I just saw the video clips from here can someone help me please or if you have a link that I can watch the whole special episode , I miss them :dissapointed_relieved:

I dont think there is now, you must wait in few hours until the subtittle is add :)

• Like 21

This pretty cute and funny actually cause kim go eun whining to gong yoo..she said her face look bigger than gong yoo? and she wants GY to sat in front of her?.. i think.. that why the they take a photo again together as gong yoo sat in front of her.. hehe.. sweet

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@sooyoungdaebak, I was just watching his VLive IV for AMAAW and he wants to be with someone who doesn't really want to change him. Rather someone who will be understanding of him. Hahaha! GE-ssi, we know how much you adore your Ji-Chul oppa. BTw, we had a Korean guest speaker in my community and he mentioned that when people get close to each other and share deep things (i.e. Family history, etc), that's the only way you can call each other oppa, unnie, noona, etc. Other that that sunbaenim or noonim or -ssi is your honorifics. 

Can you imagine what has been shared between these two for them to be THAT close in a short time? C'mon Go Eun-ah, just call your oppa with his name since he asked you to :heart: :flushed: I'm flying to the moon aaaakkkk so happy because of these two! I haven't watch the special ep yet but I'm soooo happy it makes us happy like this!

@Donut Baekie thank you for the video! you're a lifesaver :wub:

• Like 6

I am going to restrain myself from imploding with happiness until I watch the whole episode with subs (which should be by tomorrow *crosses fingers in hope). 

With subs, I  think my happiness will be multiplied. 

wVwhIe.gif

[And can I be greedy and hope for this BTS - that is definitely Gong Yoo aka Gong Ji Chul's laugh in this scene. And the parts where ET was kissing his face - were these adlibs?]

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

I am going to restrain myself from imploding with happiness until I watch the whole episode with subs (which should be by tomorrow *crosses fingers in hope). 

wVwhIe.gif

[And can I be greedy and hope for this BTS - that is definitely Gong Yoo aka Gong Ji Chul's laugh in this scene. And the parts where ET was kissing his face - were these adlibs?]

Finger cross that what she did here is adlibs ^^

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Agreeee.... Kim Shin never laughs freely like that, this was absolutely Gong Ji Chul:flushed:

• Like 14

FINALLY we get to see how Mr Hermit is like when he is IN LOVE!!! :wub: You, adorable smexy man!! Your eyes so full of honey that Winnie the Pooh is so jealous!! :lol: 

I love how physical these two are with each other. They tug, push, pull, grab....ommo. Also He literally laughs at every little thing she does...lol. He surely turn pabo in front of his gf....kekeke. 

@deara They are surely somesome couple!! 

• Like 24