[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

13 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

@baram1004 It's ok. The photo didn't show up for me anyway ^^ 

But it's great that you deleted it if it was not supposed to be shared. 

Have fun and I really enjoyed your compatibility chart (even if Gong Yoo and I are not fated to be :bawling:)

lol @ compatibility chart. Just find out me and my bf a sensual couple .... that sounds so dirty.. hahaha i guess now i know why he (my bf) has "weird" mind sometimes :lol:

• Like 6

Spoiler

Chingu  remember when they went for a date the one with KS touching ET nose,  I was thinking about the same way too with our fellow chingu that it could be one of their ad-libs who post something about this scene and I got curious, I started to think what does it mean if a guy touches your nose and that lead me to search it on google.

Here's what I read about this body language:

If a man touches you on your cheeks or any other part of your face, it’s a sign he desires to be closer to you.. 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OMG!!!  

#deluluhere #GongGo:heart:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, deara said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone remember which scene is this? I can't remember. Wasn't early episode before he knew she can see the sword? After she blew a squid then He bought her meat? lol

Yes I think the scene is what you described, he bought her meat after she blew on the squid, then they went to cafe where GR happened to be there too :) I recognise the glass windows in the photo.

1 minute ago, Got2Wice said:

Just sharing this here since it is Goblin related. I love the broadcasted version better. This one is a bit too cheesy :D

Oh amazing! Thank you for sharing @Got2Wice. Broadcasted version is sweeter. Though it was not my favourite kiss scene but it brought out character of ET, she is forward and more direct as compared to KS.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, violetpetal said:

about sensitive new information about our OTP, I agree like what @maryofbethany said, we should share it to group message via inbox, so people that only lurking can not see it and misuse that information

If this group chat materialises, please invite or add me... I'm clinging onto this ship of ours! Thank you to all in advance :)

• Like 8

Any idea how magazine photo shoots are done? Who chooses which model/couple gets featured? Do the brands go to the magazine and ask for the celebrity?

I am thinking what it takes to get GongGo to get a photo spread together! :rolleyes:

EDIT: That hand/thumbs caressing gif has made/ruined my day!!! :heart:

• Like 9

I drool when I see other drama leads with a photo spread - NJH and LSK from Weightlifting Fairy, even Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik had a photoshoot and their drama is yet to be aired! 

C'mon magazine Gods....please let us have a couple photoshoot! 

PS. Can't wait to see Gong Yoo's High Cut shoot ^^

• Like 16

2 hours ago, janeeta said:

Guys, we have confirmation that ARJENIA is a shipper. If y'all saw my post on page 104, she's done what we asked. The cosmo pic is up! :wub: 

I'm glad she subtly confirmed with us. It's good to know we have someone on our side. Of course, this does NOT mean that we can harass her or anything (I'm looking at you silent stalkers). Let's all just celebrate in silence :lol:

May i know, which one the cosmo pic that arjenia upload on ig? Ehehehee...*sorry* 

• Like 4

RANT:

Woke up to 4 pages behind and my heart beat so fast! I'm like, "OMG!! Is there a great news???" Until I saw the news about GE deleting her IG pics and I feel so upset and angry at these overzealous fans! Like seriously, people!! Calm your t*ts and take a chill pill!! This is what happened when you enter someone's space!! At this stage, I hope GE will create a personal account like GD and I hope NO ONE knows about it so no one can hack into her personal account. Kyaaa lurkers, if you are not bringing anything to the table, QUIT using our posts and pics for use!! So what if this is a public page?! That doesn't mean you can use our post as your sources and misconstrue our words/postings. We have been fangirling about these two with dignity without shoving anything down GE and GY's throat. And I'm glad if GE never know about this thread. Cos we don't post stuffs to gain their attention. It's just for us shippers who mean well. 

@lakesm Can I request you msg that one IG shipper about what you wrote in here? I don't think she lurks here. Cos if she does, she will know by now how much we wanted her to STOP tagging Dispatch, TVN, GE and etc. Pointless and only hurts GE more than anyone. 

@maryofbethany Thanks for suggesting closed thread group. I vote for it too! 

Now my rant is over. Sorry, I'm on the other side of the world where morning just started. 

SPAZZING:

Gahhhhh, those two BTS ARE LIFE!!!! GY's laughter is music to our ears, we can listen to it over and over again!!! He's so funny and cheeky. I hope someone will translate the word he said that makes GE chased after him...lol. And kissing BTS, YESSS YESS YESSS!! Can't wait!!! More stuffs for us to spazz and giggle and went menboong! Teeeheeee...AND GY and LDW doing dab is sooo freak*ng cute!!! 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, baram1004 said:

Has soompi's rule on quoting images changed? Are we allowed now to do so?

The gif @spikey constantine. is giving me butterflies in the stomach. It was so quick in the drama I barely noticed it was that /can't-describe/ lol

LQ5aLas.gif

I love how they're capture their intimate moment in sweet way, holding hands, staring each other eyes and expressed their feeling by saying how much he miss her, how much she love him ...so sweet :)

:heart:

• Like 11

Just now, sooyoungdaebak said:

Gosh, these two are so sweet that sugar is jealous of them! :lol: I know I can get diabetes from watching their interactions in the Bts! Kyaaaa GY and his honey-dripping eyes to GE!! Now I need to check if my ahjusshi look at me with such eyes or not...:lol::tongue:

The ending part when GY held her head and ask her to bow.... WOW, are they that close? :flushed:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

The ending part when GY held her head and ask her to bow.... WOW, are they that close? :flushed:

BAHAHAHA...I think he's trying to make her comfortable around him by teasing her. That is their last filming day in Quebec so by that point of time, they've shared kisses and all. Every time he does something like that, I feel scared she might beat him up...lmao! Girl can fight well, GY sshi! kekeke...

• Like 12

Hi guys~ i'm a new member here. I just want to say hi to all of you guys here and i'm feeling so blessed bcs this forum exist and finally found it. I've been reading from pages 1 till 118 for these past weeks. You guys sure move hella fast. This is my first experience as a shipper. This couple is the only reason why i'm signing up to soompi and this forum obviously. Since i'm new here so i'm hoping that all of guys willing to help me with this soompi thingy and shipping thingy. Never thought that being a shipper is this hard, and gotta be patience too. I feel like a part of some secret mission. 

7 hours ago, lakesm said:

I’ve been silently reading this thread since it started and finally signed up just to share my view regarding those overzealous shippers.

I’m aware those overzealous shippers in IG are probably also lurking here. Regarding those fake articles about our OTP. I know it started here and then someone keeps bringing it up again and again that is why probably those fake articles got into that shipper IG. I hope everyone here refrain from posting unverified articles even if we wish these articles were true. If it’s not verified, then just don’t post it. Please also avoid assumptions regarding GE’s dating status. No one here knows the truth only the staffs in her company. It will only stir issues if an outsiders chance upon it. We cannot do anything at the moment as the public know she is officially dating and only her announcing the break up can we shippers ship with dignity. As a GY and GE shipper, I hope we only talk about the two of them. Spazzing about their chemistry on and off screen. No SHK and other unverified articles. Just pure facts based on the interaction of our OTP on BTS and presscons. As we know, this site can be accessed by anyone and if they saw something interesting they might share it without considering the consequences.

Okay this might hurt but will bring us back to our senses. They acted. They did their job. We saw their chemistry on and off screen. We decided to ship them. But we don’t dictate or interfere who they should be dating. Simple as that. We don’t have the right. Shipping is showing them support that we like them together. This is reality. I hope people stop bad mouthing other people for the sake of our OTP. It taints the image of GY and GE to be honest. It doesn’t do them any good. Not all Goblin viewers ship them. If our OTP gets bad press it’s not those aggressive shippers that will suffer but the career of our OTP. GY has been in the industry for 16 years and has a lot of loyal fans. There will always be some fans against GE and GE fans against GY (maybe).

To that one IG shipper and probably others that I’m not aware of. Please stop tagging the actors’ IG and their friends, and dispatch or anything. If you want, you can just use hashtags. As you have followers, please think about the consequences before posting. Do you know the difference between Soompi and IG? IG has wider audience. Everyone including Koreans uses it a lot but in Soompi most of us are English users. I hope you are aware knetizens are scary people. They can kill celebrities using their hands. Remember Choi Jin Shil. We are not asking you to stop posting, but to stop tagging. If you cannot, then better yet just stop posting. There are other responsible shippers who know their place. Don't hurt the actors for your own gain. Consider consequences.

Being a celebrity is hard, stressful, and full of pressure. If you really care about them, you won’t be harassing them. I’m so worried about GY knowing he is very very sensitive. He even said he is not fit in entertainment industry and is not sure until when he can act. How do you think will he react if this gets out of hand. So please before this gets any bigger. Just show silent support. No tagging, just hashtags. I’d rather wait for one day GE’s breakup news, then following years wedding news. Rain and KTH is a good example. We certainly don’t want them to go public if they really started dating. Remember HB and SHK broke up because of public pressure. Just let GY and GE decide for their life. Just show them support, don’t harass. Too much will get them in trouble. Remember we ship them because we can see they really look good together but in the end whether they will really become couple is up to them. It’s their life, their decision, their happiness. We have no say about that.

I was actually about to share some interesting things I’ve read about our OTP and was excited to share here but considering what is happening now. I’d rather protect them. I don’t know If my post will make any difference to those aggressive shippers but I hope they understand more about the situation. Don’t ship for your own enjoyment but ship because you love them seeing happy together. This applies to all shippers whether in IG or Soompi. Please be a responsible shipper! It’s quite long but all worth my time.

@lakesmSo far this post is a must read post. I follow gongyooxgooeun as well as gita.sam27. Since i'm new here i can't help but loving gita's caption. But ever since i read this post, this sure open up my point of view toward this whole shipping world. Thank you so much for posting this. As much as i love both of them to be together, but at the end i still want to them to feel happy and decide everything for the sake of themselve. 

3 hours ago, janeeta said:

Guys, we have confirmation that ARJENIA is a shipper. If y'all saw my post on page 104, she's done what we asked. The cosmo pic is up! :wub: 

I'm glad she subtly confirmed with us. It's good to know we have someone on our side. Of course, this does NOT mean that we can harass her or anything (I'm looking at you silent stalkers). Let's all just celebrate in silence :lol:

@janeeta i really want to know which post from Arjenia you're referring to? Btw thank you for creating this paradise for us T,T

1 hour ago, Got2Wice said:

Just sharing this here since it is Goblin related. I love the broadcasted version better. This one is a bit too cheesy :D

@Got2WiceEither one is okay for me. As long as i can see them together, it's all i need now. 

This forum never fail to lighten up my days, every single day, i'm smiling like crazy while reading this forum. My friends even asked me if i already settle with my current soon to be boyfriend, but the answer is this forum. I've been ignoring him since goblin. What should i do? i can't help myself 

• Like 13