[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Those that asked about jichulxgoeun account...

Spoiler

Let's give him some time and space. Poor guy just started his IG to share with other shippers about real news and what did he get? Hate, mean words, being bullied, ridiculed and heavily criticized by those who are jealous of him.

Yes, those peeps like Hanie, Mytha, Yosefina and so on say mean things about him in their language. Isn't that very rude? This jichulxgoeun person could easily hide the real facts and let GYGE take the shizz from Knetz but he didn't. As an insider, he came out in public to set things straight. The moment he posted one REAL fact, bammm these jealous peeps attacked him. Rude!

So, if all you see now are just conversational posts, I guess that might be his way to make himself trust you, recover from the shock, gain your trust and be comfortable with you. Give him time. He's a nice guy. 

Also Hanie.Surlianto IG posted convo of people from jichulxgoeun IG. I think that is against IG rules cos it's harassment and bullying since her comments and her followers comments are mean spirited. The people she mentioned were blocked from defending themselves. Please report it. 

Thank you. 

#LetsShipResponsibly #SayNoToFabricatedLies 

• Like 16

Okay, so you know how they say that if you like someone your pupils will dilate when you see them? So I've been focusing on gong yoo's eyes very much and I think I've finally found good pieces of evidence. 

These were gif's posted by @yonjo awhile back on page 187, & @madmonika on 188. I zoomed in and screenshotted them. 

This one here if you zoom up you can see his pupils are very big. It is said that in daylight when the sun is bright your pupils are suppose to get smaller but we can see that gong yoo!s pupils are big, because he's looking at someone he finds attractive nah?!?! https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://pa1.narvii.com/6302/874280365e228f12e2df04b152faae7d64218d27_hq.gif&key=246999c3bef006cf8e38c9afae284c4b5129f294816077f7c6adf7b885583b9d

The other one was the first love scene where he is looking at eun tak as she's hopping across the "red carpet" to get to him. But I can't paste that gif here. But you can also see his pupils are big there. It is gong yoo looking at go eun and not just ks looking at et

this one here is a little harder to see since it's inside but if you zoom up real close on his eyes you can see!!! He must be blown away & his smile is too real!!! https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6YfV44ohFZMcUHU4/giphy.gif&key=752936270ee965d0852678b24b642b61a449257dcc03945d092f25e3f4bf237e

Edited by grgg
  • Like 24

@grgg yessss, i notice that too. The same goes during the scenes when ji eun tak asked for a kiss when they were spending some time together at the house before Kim Shin killed Park Jeong Heon on episode 13. His pupils obviously dilated during the sweet scene on the sofa (episode 15)

• Like 18

as I enjoying my Friday morning counting back to school holiday. read this thread, suddenly my head remembering ROXETTE's song VULNERABLE. ehmmm, seems this song describing our goblin's feeling and how they are meant to each other.

have a nice Friday

• Like 7

@Map Nichurt every friday night in midnight time when i didnt do anything i will find my self in front of my pc rewatching goblin and after few minute i always ask my self 'is it healthy?why i am watching it again?how many time is it?' And continue watching it again till morning hahaha

@inf1902 @marinaseptiani hello fellow indonesian shipper its good to see you all in here i am indonesian too and not proud by those ig shipper behavior and too think that one of them (at least) is an adult but without wisdom still amaze me,i guess wisdom came through ages didnt apply to them

Here is a present for you all to starting the day :wub::wub::wub: happy weekends~~~~

https://youtu.be/mGgMZpGYiy8

• Like 16

Confessions...

giphy.gif

Gahhh, what a namjha! *clap clap clap*

Btw not sure if I've done this: 

Welcome Newbies to Paradise Yacht!

Here, once you get on board, you won't be able to leave...well, unless you loose your mind and go off the course, then we'll throw you overboard. Sorry, no Leo Dicaprio to save you, sweetie. Besides that, we are very nice peeps who thought we'll end up in hell but lo and behold, the butterfly deity blessed us with heaven. So, enjoy your stay and ship responsibly. Cheers! 

*Oh also, all of my gifs are purely fiction...errr, maybe not...errr, maybe yes...you decide...teehee. :wink::phew:

• Like 22

It's been a few days since the breaking break-up news announcement but I can't shake it off. 

I don't have much to add but I want to cheer our Goblin couple on, hope they have a sincere and true romance. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, ludadeer said:

Good morning all ~

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000551576

New photos release of LANCOME photos .. The Smile under the Spring Sunshine  (i guess that's what i means) :tongue:

I saw comments are all very good :D

Was the spring sunshine too bright that wakes our ahjussi up?

Hide contents

@ludadeer can you translate some comments for us please want to know what they're saying to our lovely GE?  :heart:

• Like 5

Okay, for keeping peace here. I’m going to delete my post and just to clear myself. I think I did the same mistake as the one who commented earlier. When I’m writing this I have in mind to direct this to those who reads this especially those obsessive IG since I don’t do IG much and there’s no way to contact all of them so I wrote here and hoping they could understand the situation properly. When looking at comments, Soompi is mentioned a lot so naturally people who took time and care about them would like to leave a message here. It’s not necessarily directed to Soompi but if you’re offended maybe you’re close to them. I’m not insulted at all because I wrote all this based on facts I saw reading all sorts of comments and articles. I’m not doing this for myself but for the actors. By the way, I’m not saying you should completely stop spazzing about them but to pause it for now until all is calms down since it’s very sensitive time and growing haters of GE. The only mistake I did is I shouldn’t post my personal opinion and forgot to direct this message to correct audiences. Anyway, I’m done here. I hope this is the worse and no more negative press for GE and Goblin actors.

Edited by lakesm
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, marj23_GYlovesGE said:

@ludadeer can you translate some comments for us please want to know what they're saying to our lovely GE?  :heart:

Title: "Kim Go Eun, Bright Smile that looks like the Spring SunShine"

Top comments:

[+2686, -343] It's a really refreshing/clean face. 

[+2077, -162] Yes .. this is right, do not cut short anymore

[+1648,-212] The 1st pic is really pretty whenever i saw on advertising banners.. The smile is really pretty.

[+1392,-245] Really Charming!!

[+625, -110] KGE's smile is really refreshing!!!!

[+666,-141] Must admit KGE's face is 100 times nicer than all the PS girls.

[+473,-91] it's a very pretty face already, pls do not do any plastic surgery.

and many more.. hahaah

sorry i can only read very slowly, therefore can only translate a few. Mianhae~~~

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000551576

• Like 17

my lovely under-the-sea squads !!

this is off topic , but what does " (The) Dispatch" means ? - came across this word few times in this thread , but at loss of what's it meaning .. 

muah !! thanks in advance ..

#offscootingbackreadingtocatchuptheupdates  ..woot woot

• Like 4

so far if we will post all the comment it's almost all the same praising how beautiful she is,  and good thing I haven't seen any negative comments yet,, the comment I love most " these days news about her break up keep coming up, so what?? I love this commenter,,really a very understanding one

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, june_1 said:

my lovely under-the-sea squads !!

this is off topic , but what does " (The) Dispatch" means ? - came across this word few times in this thread , but at loss of what's it meaning .. 

muah !! thanks in advance ..

#offscootingbackreadingtocatchuptheupdates  ..woot woot

Dispatch is a news agency known to expose/reveal many celebrity couples (they basically stalk/follow them to do so).

1 hour ago, lakesm said:

For those shippers in any social media platforms, I repeat, please restrain yourself from posting photos or captions that will cause scandal to both GE and GY. It would be better if you have any sensitive posts to make your IG private for now until all these things calm down. I know Soompi is different and has lots of responsible shippers but we can’t deny the fact that a lot of IG users are lurking here. They get those shippers gifs from here and post it somewhere which the original creator of course wouldn’t know. If you think they wouldn’t respect you and still go on copying the gifs you posted better yet don’t do it anymore. It came to my knowledge that some reporters are starting to collect infos from these sites. So please don’t put things like them wearing the same outfits or anything that would create scandal. It is very sensitive time right now. There was actually an article about it and all of us shippers surely wouldn’t like what those comments are. It’s so nasty and GE’s image suffered more.

Thank you for saying this @lakesm! I came across something worrying when I was lurking at weibo.

Spoiler

Like what @lakesm is saying, some journalists are using taking shippers posts from Instagram to fan the fire :( The comments from netizens aren't too bad yet (they are saying it's not couple wear(first comment)/people are going to scold goeun again (third comment)) I'm worried netizens aren't going to be logical for every article like this if this keeps up...

• Like 2