[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

12 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

BAHAHAHAHA @madmonika Dayummm, THAT is one Kimchi slap!!! :lol: :lol: Take that, you annoying trolls on IG!!! 

I like to think his heart first fell for her in Canada! 

As I was telling @janeeta the other day that Quebec City is the center of their romance. It's so beautiful in the fall and the idea of GY and GE walking through leaves falling and catching one is TOTALLY romantic!

Cy4vWNiUsAAp4bH.jpg

credit to owner

• Like 14

@madmonika that kimchi slap was intense.. what a waste of good kimchi on those keyboard jerks! 

@sooyoungdaebak I wish GY and GE can hold hands on the beach and be free of worrying about what judgmental crazy overzealous people think of them.. #PrayerCircle moment

@janeeta They are so chic with their fashion sense, it'll be a feast for our eyes wouldn't it if they end up in a romantic European city one day to celebrate their union #delulushipper #goingtohell #canijoinyouguysonyourhoneymoon 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@pnaysurfer84 Lol...At least yours is still beautiful tears...

Me: 

Yup, totally!   #FuglyCryForTheWin 

It seems so quiet without any news. No more news abt the trip either. 

@sooyoungdaebak, hahaha!!! (I love Emma Stone!)

Its usually the calm before the storm, as the saying goes. Tomorrow's Friday. The traffic of the Goblin thread will be there again. I'll be monitoring through recaps (well I will try to live stream it even though I won't understand half the things they'll be saying) because I have things to do. Looking forward to GY and GE BTSs though. i think the 2 episodes this weekend will prove to us WHY they actually "cancelled" said paid holiday last minute. Maybe we will see something that will make our delulu run as fast as a stallion. Here's to juicy things. tvN, you see this comment?!?! I want JUICY delulu inducing BTSs. hahaha!!!

• Like 13

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/jeon-do-yeon-reveals-the-reason-why-gong-yoo-is-still-single

This was last year when Gong Yoo talked about his ideal type. He said now he just likes someone who he is comfortable around with. On the Goblin set, Gong Yoo acted and looked comfortable around Go Eun to the point where he could play pranks on her and laugh at/with her. During the Goblin press conference, Go Eun said, "Gong Yoo is like a prankster.  His personality is similar to mine.  Even on set, we cheerfully engage in filming while joking around."  Their personalities compliment each other to the point where they are comfortable and joke around with each other. It also seems Go Eun can put up with Gong Yoo where when she asks him to do something, he willingly does like the wrap up video and bts where she drags him into a store.

I can't wait for the bts scenes tomorrow and Saturday!

• Like 15

6 hours ago, lorac529 said:

@sooyoungdaebak that's brilliant!!!  Hope his bed fits many of us LOL

Since i'll be busy tomorrow till Saturday evening (Korea's time), it means i can't watch the special episodes LIVE :bawling:

And i won't able to come into the thread to join the LIVE recaps, so i'm gonna leave a post before hand...

Our beloved OTP being so good with kids...(Source: Baidu)

children.jpg

And them being such adorable kids when they were young...can you guess who's who?  See spoiler for answer

Hide contents

Left: GE - a photo released during CITT drama (see http://www.etnews.com/20150728000137)

Right: GY photo from Baidu and here's a picture to compare him

ed4984dba633cda174da1700d55ac926.jpg

child.jpg

Kim go eun has the prettiest ,the most charming smile I have ever seen. cannot believe she has that smile since she was a kid. So beautiful!!

• Like 18

8 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@lorac529 oosp, you are really fast. i did until 24mins, but must arrange and type all out first, i normally wirte out manually as i watch in the larger screen, pause and rewatch certain part.. after everything, then i type it out

wil send you tomorrow night if God's willing. sorry for being so slow. hope everyone bear with me. i can only do the translate at home in the night. while working, i couldnt dare to put on earpiece to listen.. too obvious from anyone passing by the huge glass window which i am seated at.
sorry sorry.

no worries, take your time...i'm busy today and tomorrow anyways...i've started at other places, so don't worry.  Fighting!!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

As I was telling @janeeta the other day that Quebec City is the center of their romance. It's so beautiful in the fall and the idea of GY and GE walking through leaves falling and catching one is TOTALLY romantic!

Cy4vWNiUsAAp4bH.jpg

credit to owner

I dont know about catch falling maple leaf together will make you fallen love with that person was true. Is that real/true? If it's true i guess it works on them :lol:

• Like 7