[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

8 hours ago, nearsea said:

I really love whoever she is. Hahah.

Sorry, had to quote this pic. I really like how KGE stayed with him. She could sit anywhere but she chose to sit across him and next to him. Are they checking his phone or her phone? Teeheee....

GY should just say, "Era Moreugetda" and date her freely. 

During the official presscon, there is one part where KGE look down at her hands. GY look down at her hands and ask something. They both were in their world. I'll try to find the minutes and share with yall. 

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Sorry, had to quote this pic. I really like how KGE stayed with him. She could sit anywhere but she chose to sit across him and next to him. Are they checking his phone or her phone? Teeheee....

GY should just say, "Era Moreugetda" and date her freely. 

During the official presscon, there is one part where KGE look down at her hands. GY look down at her hands and ask something. They both were in their world. I'll try to find the minutes and share with yall. 

I love how she went from sitting opposite to sitting right next to him :wink: some leads literally sit across the room from one another so this was very cute indeed :D so I wonder how they say together at the private party eh ;D 

okay I might be exaggerating here, buT LOOK AT HOW CLOSE THEYRE SITTING TOGETHER AS WELL AKSNNDNAJ:wub: shoulders touching and everthing :^) gotta calm my shippers heart T_T 

please do! I love seeing their small interactions at the prescon ^-^ 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, AddictedToDramas said:

I love how she went from sitting opposite to sitting right next to him :wink: some leads literally sit across the room from one another so this was very cute indeed :D so I wonder how they say together at the private party eh ;D 

okay I might be exaggerating here, buT LOOK AT HOW CLOSE THEYRE SITTING TOGETHER AS WELL AKSNNDNAJ:wub: shoulders touching and everthing :^) gotta calm my shippers heart T_T 

please do! I love seeing their small interactions at the prescon ^-^ 

I saw a picture of GY signing someones sweater and GE leaning away from the camera. Very interesting how this two interact when they know they won't be seeing each other everyday anymore. They really got close while filming. Can't even separate them. And I agree that some co-leads sit meters away from each other. Did GE go alone or did she go with someone from her management? Does anyone know?

What I also found interesting while reading everyone's comments today (doing some back reading on this thread) is that GE chose CITT for the writer or was it the director because that person did Coffee Prince. And she landed a script with GY as the leading guy. She's a true blue Coffee Prince fan. It seems that God is on her side LOL! I hope God will keep answering her prayers, if she feels anything for GY, for that to come true.

• Like 16

@pnaysurfer84 Usually their manager will go with them and stay outside. So that way the celebs can drink and have fun and not worry about driving. 

Btw gals, isn't that so selfish or insecure of the bf to announce their relationship after she received the Goblin offer. I think he realised he better pursue her vigorously (which he did) before she gets taken away by GY. And I hope she breaks up with him after being with GY. Dear any deity listening...jaebbal!! 

#SorryNotSorry #IAmGoingToHell #GongEunCoupleFTW 

• Like 15

I don't know if you've all noticed during the press con that when GY and GE had to go down the stage the first time after taking pictures with the rest of the cast, I think she was waiting for GY to help her get off the stage. I don't know exactly the timing and I'm still back reading but that's what I saw when I saw the press con vid for the first time.

@sooyoungdaebak, ah! I totally forgot about that. I haven't been around for awhile you see. this lady forgot how after parties are like. i'm being honest. lol!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

I don't know if you've all noticed during the press con that when GY and GE had to go down the stage the first time after taking pictures with the rest of the cast, I think she was waiting for GY to help her get off the stage. I don't know exactly the timing and I'm still back reading but that's what I saw when I saw the press con vid for the first time.

It's 10:48 to 10:54 !

she was about to walk down the stage, but she suddenly stopped and looked up at GY and offered her hand lol 

Spoiler

is this the action of a taken or single lady :^) 

• Like 12

When Sungjae came up to the stage, GY didn't look but when GE come up, he look at her...minute: 9:11. :lol:

And minute: 9:46, their hands touch. :wub: #electrocuted

Minute: 10:25, he can't stop moving his body and keeps bumping against hers. B)

Gahhhh, love how we noticed subtle gestures! :wub: Great job, chingus! And we get so excited over it...kekeke. 

@nearsea Yes! It was like an instinct. His hand moved so fast. I didn't see him doing it recently at his other presscon. Usually he just take care of himself...lol. Even with his "daughter" in TTB, he forgot to take care of her during presscon...kekeke. 

That's the magic of shipper's paradise = we see what we wanna see and we think how we wanna think. Too much overthinking won't make shipping as fun....heheee...

@AddictedToDramas Yes! Her leaning against him at that wrap up party is not really necessary since the place is well lit. But both him and her look so comfortable leaning against each other. She looks so natural doing that. 

@pnaysurfer84 lol, kwenchana, I know from reading other posts too. Managers are so lucky to work with these celebs. 

• Like 18

Actually after our first meeting
Saying I like you
Isn’t something easy for me

If I don’t contact you first
I’m afraid of missing you
I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again
I keep repeating this process over and over

If my love for you gets any deeper
It will only result in getting hurting
My fears are filling my mind
This is the truth

Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for
I believe that person is you

Woo… I’m in love
Woo… I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
The world is so beautiful

I thought I’m never gonna fall in love
But I’m in love, cause I wanna love you baby

Actually from the first time I met you
Somewhere deep in my heart
You crashed in like a strong wave
You’re the only thing in my mind all day
I can be your good lover
Wanna be your four-leafed clover
I’ll make you the happiest woman in the world

Please you gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
I won’t be suspicious, I’ll trust you

Ahhh… I’m in love
Ahhh… I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you

Woo… I’m in love (I’m so deep in love)
Woo… I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you

You are so beautiful

wonder if he sings this for her

• Like 13

10 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

kim shin vs gong yoo

Love the pics!  I remember the first scene, they were interlocking their fingers when heading out the airport. I wish I know how to make gifs to show their intimacy but i don't know how.

Screen_Shot_2017_01_25_at_8_03_02_AM.png

And I also noticed this scene (the night before heading back to Korea from Quebec sitting on the couch), it seems like it was KS who started to rub his finger on ET's...actually it's GY who started LOL

Screen_Shot_2017_01_25_at_7_57_04_AM.png

@sooyoungdaebak and @nearsea you two have good eyes! I've to find time to see the press con all over again to see those!  How i wish i know how to make gifs for those.  Anyone knows how?

Finally, i can watch this forever LOL

• Like 20

31 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

Actually after our first meeting
Saying I like you
Isn’t something easy for me

If I don’t contact you first
I’m afraid of missing you
I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again
I keep repeating this process over and over

If my love for you gets any deeper
It will only result in getting hurting
My fears are filling my mind
This is the truth

Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for
I believe that person is you

Woo… I’m in love
Woo… I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you

I thought I’m never gonna fall in love
But I’m in love, cause I wanna love you baby

Actually from the first time I met you
Somewhere deep in my heart
You crashed in like a strong wave
You’re the only thing in my mind all day
I can be your good lover
Wanna be your four-leafed clover
I’ll make you the happiest woman in the world

Please you gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
I won’t be suspicious, I’ll trust you

Ahhh… I’m in love
Ahhh… I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you

Woo… I’m in love (I’m so deep in love)
Woo… I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you

You are so beautiful

wonder if he sings this for her

oh my goodness, thanks for the lyrics.  I listen to this almost everyday coz it's on my youtube playlist but didn't realise the lovely lyrics.  It totally makes me feel that GY is in love with GE coz his honey eyes, smiles, shinning, having strength to climb over the mountains to finish the drama comes from his love towards GE!!  

16123350_760716497417845_452508988707805

• Like 19

32 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

Love the pics!  I remember the first scene, they were interlocking their fingers when heading out the airport. I wish I know how to make gifs to show their intimacy but i don't know how.

@lorac529 I love all the scenes you mentioned too. I also observed the finger rubbing and I really just super love it. And also the interlocking fingers. I tried to pause and zoom in and only after a few attempts did I observe that they were really doing the 'couple-lock' handholding stance. 

I've not watched the press con yet... don't know if I should! 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, AddictedToDramas said:

It's 10:48 to 10:54 !

she was about to walk down the stage, but she suddenly stopped and looked up at GY and offered her hand lol 

Hide contents

is this the action of a taken or single lady :^) 

She knows he will help her and instinctively turn or wait for him. That means he has always been caring towards her and they are very close. 

Jump ship already, girl! I know you're reading this thread KGE!

Here's my advice to KGE (if you're really reading!): You're young only once and if you have a chance, grab it. You can't turn back time and you shouldn't regret anything in your life, God gave you a chance to co-star with GY for a reason and that reason is for you to be Love of His Life <3

• Like 12