Quantcast

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lee Sung Kyung 이성경   Actress Model Singer and Dancer Pianist and Drummer   PROFILE  Name: Lee Sung Kyung Hangul: 이성경 Nationality:

@koreanricegirl - Seriously. First off, no hate to plastic surgery. To each their own =) But I don't understand why people don't understand facial changing as you age. I definitely look a lot differen

Older pictures of LSK! She's so pretty straight out of high school -- the rumors of her plastic surgery are clearly false From 2008 From 2010   And a picture

Face Reader Reads Fortune And Success Of BTS, SF9’s Rowoon, Lee Sung Kyung, Kwanghee, And More

Face Reader Reads Fortune And Success Of BTS, SF9’s Rowoon, Lee Sung Kyung, Kwanghee, And More

She went on to read Lee Sung Kyung’s physiognomy and commented, “Lee Sung Kyung has a look in her eye that not many Koreans have. Her face is someone like a blank white sheet, in that she can transform into various characters like a chameleon. She will see a lot of success if she takes on a lot of different transformations.”

Lee-Sung-Kyung.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1292767wpp/face-reader-reads-fortune-success-bts-sf9s-rowoon-lee-sung-kyung-kwanghee

I agree with her, Lee Sung Kyung strenght is her versatility, i hope she won't get stuck in playing nice sweet innocent girl character but more complex character.

• Love 1

Lee Sung Kyung at her first fanmeeting didn't disappoint, she sang, danced, played the piano, walked like a model and was super fun as usual but we are unlucky because videos were not allowed and we might not ever see it :tears:

Just a small video for us unlucky fans

• Thanks 1
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Sung Kyung - 이성경 - 李聖經 - イソンギョン