Quantcast

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lee Sung Kyung 이성경   Actress Model Singer and Dancer Pianist and Drummer   PROFILE  Name: Lee Sung Kyung Hangul: 이성경 Nationality:

@koreanricegirl - Seriously. First off, no hate to plastic surgery. To each their own =) But I don't understand why people don't understand facial changing as you age. I definitely look a lot differen

Older pictures of LSK! She's so pretty straight out of high school -- the rumors of her plastic surgery are clearly false From 2008 From 2010   And a picture

Kim Min Suk Has Mini “Doctors” Reunion With Park Shin Hye And Lee Sung Kyung Before Enlistment

Kim Min Suk Has Mini “Doctors” Reunion With Park Shin Hye And Lee Sung Kyung Before Enlistment

During his break ahead of his enlistment, he also had a small reunion with Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, and the PDs who worked with him on SBS’s drama “Doctors.”

Park Shin Hye posted a photo of their gathering on her personal Instagram account on December 8 and wrote, “I wish you well, our Kang Soo (Kim Min Suk’s character name). It’s been so long since I last saw you, doctor Jin Seo Woo (Lee Sung Kyung’s character name). And producing director (PD) Soo Jin and PD Oh-vely too.”

The photo shows Park Shin Hye, Kim Min Suk, Lee Sung Kyung, PD Oh Choong Hwan, and PD Park Soo Jin from SBS’s drama “Doctors” enjoying a mini reunion before Kim Min Suk enlists.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1275571wpp/kim-min-suk-mini-doctors-reunion-park-shin-hye-lee-sung-kyung-enlistment

Beautiful friendship!!

• Like 1
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Sung Kyung - 이성경 - 李聖經 - イソンギョン