원본 이미지

Stills from episode 5

DfZBRPWU0AEbJ-8.jpg

Spoiler

DfZBRPQUcAIQbyP.jpg

At least there is SN, i ray of light in this mess

Lee Sung Kyung Receives Much-Needed Advice In “About Time”

Lee-Sung-Kyung-About-Time.jpg

The two discuss the most recent turn of events, as it was revealed that Oh So Nyeo can see countdown clocks. After she found Lee Do Ha’s countdown clock, which Choi Michaela couldn’t see, Oh So Nyeo shared, “61 years, it’s a gift that could bring a lot of happiness or perhaps a lot of pain.”

It was revealed that before they shot the scene, Lee Sung Kyung immersed herself into a gloomy, depressive state, expressing herself in a way that made it appear as though she was on the verge of tears. During the scene, Kim Hae Sook gazes at Lee Sung Kyung with a knowing expression, warmly extending a hand and offering advice to the young woman.

A source from the drama stated, “The two actresses have shown amazing chemistry so far in the drama, using nicknames like ‘my Mika’ and ‘Madam Oh.’ In the upcoming episode, they will touch viewers with their even deeper discussions. Please look forward to the two women who understand each other more than ever and their meeting.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/10/kim-hae-sook-gives-lee-sung-kyung-much-needed-advice-time/

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Sung Kyung went from 34 to 15 and now from 15 to 5. Good job!!

June Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Lee Sung Kyung, who is currently appearing in “About Time,” placed fifth with a brand reputation index of 5,276,456.

Check out the Top 30 below!

1. Sung Dong Il
  2. Go Ara
  3. Park Min Young
  4. Park Seo Joon
  5. Lee Sung Kyung :wub:
  6. Lee Joon Gi
  7. Jung Ryeo Won
  8. Lee Hye Young
  9. Seo Kang Joon
  10. Lee Sang Yoon 

Lee Sung Kyung with About Time staff, behind the scene of About Time and wrap up party. She is so beautiful, just don't like much how she cut her bags now, it's too short, i like it longer but my favorite hairstyle is this without bangs.

Spoiler

9L1sb8N.png?1

EVpA1o5.jpg

9oD18gR.jpg?1

Archived