Libera

Hi all! 

Like all of you here, I'm also sad for the news of Lee Sung Kyung not being anymore part of Be Careful of that Woman with Ji Chang Wook supposedly. As much as I want to blame whatever force that prevent this to happen, I decided not to. I want to think of it as a sign that maybe there is far more better opportunity where are dear LSK can showcase her acting capabilities. I believe in the dramagods that they will grant what we all wish for LSK. 

I wish though that she'll be part in a rom-com drama. No serious stuff added to it. Much like another WFKBJ type of drama. Just feel good. It would be nice if it involves music and LSK can showcase her talents once again.  

Also I agree on making a group for us international fans of her and I'm willing to be part of it. IS Luminous her official fan club's name? A FB Page or a blogsite would be nice so that there would be one place where fans can read about her and the latest news of her. I know this could be far-fetched but it would be nice if we can have someone who has a communication with her manager or someone connected to her. :)

I'm still trying to self study Korean so that I could be able to understand little by little those articles related to her. 

SO yep... Hiii! <3

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chingus, let's support the WFKBJ DVD Team. See IG post below for details. They have done a good job in organizing production of the DVD director's cut.  They are definitely movers.  bless their hearts.  this may also segue into getting them collaborate with the international club with future projects.  initial thoughts here, i think we would need volunteers who are versed in communications, graphic arts, IT and languages (Korean first and foremost, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Bahasa, etc).  the key is communications and how this message is packaged so that it resonates to its audience. 

Spoiler

I ordered the W Two Worlds and Doctor's director's cut and it's taking them long to release these.  I am not sure if they even had their commentaries filmed yet and the last update I got from W Two Worlds is that they are reopening presales due to cancellation.  DOTS took one year to make.  I hope we wouldn't have to wait long for our DCut.

here are gifts for LSK and NJH.  I hope they also give PD-nim and cinematographer Jenny who worked over the weekend (as well as all those who worked hard to the DCut's production).  

Han Ji MIn declined BCOTW offer, now i still wonder if Lee Sung Kyung actually declined the offer or if she is still in the run, also one of Lee Sung Kyung best friend Choi Tae Joon has been offered an important supporting role, could there maybe be still a chance for her to star in this drama? I would like to have clean closure with this drama or a confirmation.

If also Han Ji Min declined the offer too maybe there is some problem with the drama so maybe it is a good thing if Lee Sung Kyung actually declined it. Also the drama should start shooting soon.

41 minutes ago, Libera said:

Han Ji MIn declined BCOTW offer, now i still wonder if Lee Sung Kyung actually declined the offer or if she is still in the run, also one of Lee Sung Kyung best friend Choi Tae Joon has been offered an important supporting role, could there maybe be still a chance for her to star in this drama? I would like to have clean closure with this drama or a confirmation.

If also Han Ji Min declined the offer too maybe there is some problem with the drama so maybe it is a good thing if Lee Sung Kyung actually declined it. Also the drama should start shooting soon.

lmao are they back on the drawing board to scout for another actress to replace hjm?  i also have the same question if lsk declined since there was no official announcement. but with all the ruckus with casting the female lead, my anticipation level has gone done from 10 to 1 ... idk it may change.  for now i'll just wait for lsk next project and will definitely support it regardless.  but i must say we must get together and start putting muzzles on all those naver haters.  i am guessing they are from girl idol fandoms who feel lsk is a threat.  the rate of her gaining fans during wfkbj is no joke and the number of likes on her posts beats even the most followed korean female celebrity on IG.  even if we have to post in english i guess we should do it (if naver allows it) and perhaps if we can put a flag from where we came from on the profile picture that will give a strong message that lsk has the support from the international community.  this would be a good start and sk fans may start becoming active again.

I commented on the article @jughead2000 linked and upvoted some of the comments. Unfortunately I don’t know Korean and the translations (especially for the longer comments) are lacking, so I only upvoted the ones I was sure were positive. If we could get help from a fan/fans that speak Korean that would help a lot.

If anyone is interested in getting a Naver account without using Facebook I wrote a quick tutorial below.

Even if you don’t have a Naver account, (I assume) searching Sungkyung’s name in Hangeul will add to the statistics.

Also if you want a simple translation of a comment in the article you can press the button that sais번역보기 next to the comment.

How to sign up for Naver:

1. Go to Naver(.)com

2. Find the register button 회원가입.

3. Click join.

4. Fill in username, password, name and date of birth

5. Change the +82 to your country’s calling code and fill in your cellphone number.

6. Click verify. You should soon get a text with a 6-digit code (mine also had some letters, but I realized I had to ignore those). Fill in the code and click confirm.

7. According to the website below you’re supposed to see a sign to welcome you to Naver, however this didn’t show for me. If you see that box click start (I assume). Otherwise log in to Naver normally. This didn’t work for me initially but after I waited a little I was able to log in. The Naver log in looks like this: 네이버 로그인. Then choose ‘sign in with Naver ID’.

8. After logging in you might want to change your nickname (the name that shows up when you write a comment) since the default is the name you wrote when signing up. Just click on your profile and edit it.

Useful websites:

http://forvelvet.com/forums/topic/3862-guide-how-to-create-a-naver-account-how-to-get-free-streaming/

https://starrguide.com/naver-signup-guide/

@Libera Han Ji Min was most likely to decline as she is shooting her movie. I think its safe to say that we can move on from this drama and prepare ourselves to battle those knetz the next article of LSK casting in Naver :D. I hope they cast an idol tho, lol so they will be oriented of the true definition of "she can't act". 

@ladyid Thank you for this, I was thinking of creating a social media account called LSK International or Global and give permissions to those who can commit to be an active and sensible admin. So we can post these kind of stuff. I think our first main project is to counter act and push good comments in Naver, we have to move as soon as possible. I have contacted LSK's dc gallery IG, unfortunately she cant speak in English. I hope we can get someone who can speak in Korean, I really want to beat up these bitter Knetz in naver lol.

2 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

@Libera Han Ji Min was most likely to decline as she is shooting her movie. I think its safe to say that we can move on from this drama and prepare ourselves to battle those knetz the next article of LSK casting in Naver :D. I hope they cast an idol tho, lol so they will be oriented of the true definition of "she can't act". 

@ladyid Thank you for this, I was thinking of creating a social media account called LSK International or Global and give permissions to those who can commit to be an active and sensible admin. So we can post these kind of stuff. I think our first main project is to counter act and push good comments in Naver, we have to move as soon as possible. I have contacted LSK's dc gallery IG, unfortunately she cant speak in English. I hope we can get someone who can speak in Korean, I really want to beat up these bitter Knetz in naver lol.

I would suggest to have a twitter and FB page for it much like with officialparkbogumph:)

Hi @ladyid Thank you for that! <3

She said : I think I have not seen a bright character that fit in my age yet, I want to play a normal character that similar to myself. I want to do several roles that I think I can do." cr:ig swagrimlee_

Omg guys i think the hate comments really got her now , now she wants to play safe  :c i feel sad

8 minutes ago, day2708 said:

She said : I think I have not seen a bright character that fit in my age yet, I want to play a normal character that similar to myself. I want to do several roles that I think I can do." cr:ig swagrimlee_

Omg guys i think the hate comments really got her now , now she wants to play safe  :c i feel sad

Huhu. Let's make her happy in the ways we know. Lets "fight" those hate comments with positivity. Let us, intl fans, show that even if they dislike her in SK we love her the way she is and will support her in her future projects.

Wahh, I remember what happened to Kim Go Eun when she posted a selfie in her IG and knetz just comment how "ugly" she was and it affected her to the point of deleting said photo.

I believe that this is the reason why she decline the drama because of the response of the knetz in her casting. I'm saaaaad :((

Can we practice? :) Log in to Naver or if you do not have an account, kindly press the thumbs up on the positive comments:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=076&aid=0003067144&cid=846241

@day2708 She'll be fine, don't worry. And this interview was before that SBS drama ruccus happened. I am more worried on the producers if they back out once another casting announcement happens, then LSK will reap again bitter comments. 

So those who believe in her ability, maybe we can do our fair share of creating an account in naver, thumbs up positive comments and leave positive comments too. 

Guest elizabeth90

wait han ji min is no longer part of the drama ? hahahahahhah lol i cant wait to see who they will cast next. i dont know who is in charge of the drama promotions and casting and overall process but they are terrible and i hope lee sung kyung never works with such unprofessional people #goodriddance. also watch them cast an idol for this role lmfao..  

27 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

Let us know how you go. 

I posted something very simple to translate and i got some likes.Overall they're only good comments in that article but with few likes. We need more people to join, it's a very good idea to create a twitter, ig and fb to gather more fans to post or like comments like some of you talked in a few posts before

10 minutes ago, day2708 said:

I posted something very simple to translate and i got some likes.Overall they're only good comments in that article but with few likes. We need more people to join, it's a very good idea to create a twitter, ig and fb to gather more fans to post or like comments like some of you talked in a few posts before

Yep, only 16. I am using my work facebook as well so I cannot comment. I will try to start the accounts tonight if I dont get tired or busy bringing work home hehe, otherwise I will do it on the weekend. 

Lee Sung Kyung Talks About How “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” Brought Out Her Real Personalitylee-sung-kyung-grazia-2.jpg

On March 23, fashion magazine “Grazia” released a photo shoot featuring actress Lee Sung Kyung, who is currently taking a much deserved break after finishing her drama “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.”

Lee Sung Kyung expressed her love for traveling and said, “Traveling is the only way that I can actually rest. Even if I am technically resting, if I’m in Korea, it doesn’t actually feel like a break because there’s always something I could be doing.”

The actress also talked about what kind of vacation she liked and said, “I like spending time alone so I enjoy vacations where I live like a local, sleep whenever I feel like it, and sit in a cafe all day if that’s what I want to do.”

When asked if she has become more laid-back since “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo,” Lee Sung Kyung replied, “My personality has always been [on the laid-back side] but I’ve been able to show it more since filming “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.” I’m very thankful that I was able to show viewers this side of me through the drama.”

In terms of characters that she wants to take on in the future, the actress expressed that she wanted to take on a bright character that has a personality similar to her own.

She continued, “I also think a traditional period drama would be fun as well but I’m going to push that back a little bit. For now, I’m going to continue taking on roles that are right for me currently.”

Meanwhile, Lee Sung Kyung is currently looking over offers for her next project.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/lee-sung-kyung-talks-weightlifting-fairy-kim-bok-joo-brought-real-personality/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Archived