Libera

VLive with Lee Sung Kyung is tomorrow guys at 1:00 or 5:30 PM, I am not sure, now i checked the site and it's written 1:00 PM, you can check it too HERE. Usually it is live, if it is let's show her alot of love and support, you can leave comments and questions to her. But it looks like it's the BTS of the MBC Entertainment Awards.

EDIT: I think the time is different for everyone, it depends from your time zone.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they're in Palm Springs now! Hehehe, her friend makes it pretty obvious to locals on which hotel they're staying at. But I won't disclose that. They chose a good weekend to go, starting to get nice and warm. It was literally pouring, cold and gloomy the week before. Looks like warm sunshine follows LSK & her girls everywhere. I wonder if they're gonna hit up Niland as ice-lace has been there before based on her old posts.

I am happy that she is having fan and resting but i wish she would soon come back to Korea and choose a new project, hope to see her at least at Fashion Seoul. Honestly her agency seems to have completely forgotten about her, they are doing zero promotion and not even a fan meeting after her popularity is soaring so much, they should hit the iron when it's still hot. Anyway finger crossed for new amazing projects.

26 minutes ago, Libera said:

I am happy that she is having fan and resting but i wish she would soon come back to Korea and choose a new project, hope to see her at least at Fashion Seoul. Honestly her agency seems to have completely forgotten about her, they are doing zero promotion and not even a fan meeting after her popularity is soaring so much, they should hit the iron when it's still hot. Anyway finger crossed for new amazing projects.

Agree that she needs to strike while the iron is hot. She's getting so much love lately though WFKBJ even it didn't get skyrocket ratings but it definitely made her shine brighter and I'm just so happy that more people recognizes her and gives attention to this wonderful, talented lady. Though I think, the break she's having right now is by her request. She had 3 dramas in 2016 and I think she wants to rest for a bit too. I'm so eager to see her as a lead again though I also love seing her being an antagonist as she gives justice to the role as always. She nails either a protagonist or antagonist role and that says so much about talent. Hoping that after her break she'll get a new good project that'll be a hit.

Watch: Lee Sung Kyung Is Ready To Take On Musicals In New Video Of Her Singing

Modeling, acting, and even singing. Is there anything Lee Sung Kyung can’t do?

In a social media post on January 31, photographer Shin Hye Rim revealed a video of the actress singing along to music while driving during their trip in Los Angeles, California.

Lee Sung Kyung’s clear and youthful voice is the main highlight as she belts out to “Picture Show” from the musical, “Bonnie & Clyde.”

Not only did she hit every note, but she also added fun and adorable movements in the beginning. Right as the music finished, the model-actress didn’t forget to end with a flourish.

Would you love to see Lee Sung Kyung in a musical one day?

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/01/watch-lee-sung-kyung-ready-take-musicals-new-video-singing/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I know this may be of no significance, but the place they stayed in LA got me curious cause it was so nice and chic, but I found it. If you're one of the rich fans that can afford it. Go for it. Seems like a private paradise. Hey, she doesn't just have to advertise products, she can advertise vacation rentals too (unofficially).

http://abnb.me/EVmg/DkzmzRBGqA

Anywho, I was right. Her friends did take her to Niland, straight to Salvation Mountain. It's funny how her friends are all dressed up cute but she's wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Then again, she's a model so she'd prob look good in anything.

I'm also thinking Lee Sung Kyung could also be casted on musical. Her voice specially suits it, especially everytime she sings a Disney song ❤ Srsly I'm falling and falling for this girl more and more each day. I'm also thinking if Korea could also do a musical movie, she'll suit a role so much. Please give her more great projects because she deserves it so much!!! :) 

I am not sure about this news but it looks like Lee Sung Kyung will have a stage greeting for the movie Trolls on February 8 and it seems there will also be a live interview with V Live that same day at 9 PM, but i am not sure considering that Lee Sung Kyung is still in LA.

When did she record this tho? :blink:

http://tv.naver.com/v/1418070

Translation:

C3qYKioVUAQieh3.png

C3qYMdjVUAMZoua.png

Thanks to https://twitter.com/sungkyungonly

4 hours ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung is ranked 11th on korean female celebrities with the most instagram followers (4.6m)

It's very high for an actress, the only actress with more followers is Park Shin Hye

C3jh0diVMAAbBzk.jpg

Woah.....More girl power to LSK. I see the name of several band girls except her and park shin hye.  I love both girls.

Actually I don't follow much about musical and disney songs but after hearing she's singing these songs here and there in her friend's insta...the music is quite interesting. I' more into rock ballad and pop rock. I noticed she can hit the high pitch note. The singing talent is already in her blood. She's born with it. 

Not only she can sing nicely...she can dance all kind of dance steps. Last two days ago..I found in one insta that she danced a brazilian samba steps.I don't know how to bring that insta link..sorry. But to see her in that samba dance....speechless.

She' s indeed  an artistic person. I'm not surprised if we can see her art of drawing like her artist friends. 

This is the very first time that I got so smitten by a girl celebrity. I mean I admire many girl kcelebs but not to the extent of searching for their name on sns almost every hour to know if there's an update, I often do that to "oppas" but the game has changed. All I do now is to search for LSK and dig more about her. 

Look, I think she could also nail a fantasy role, like a mermaid maybe? Not a fan of fantasy movies or dramas but if it will be LSK, I'd watch especially if they'll try making use of her voice. A musical project for LSK plsss.... ❤ 

EBJaOGl.jpg

13 hours ago, rottenxtears said:

This is the very first time that I got so smitten by a girl celebrity. I mean I admire many girl kcelebs but not to the extent of searching for their name on sns almost every hour to know if there's an update, I often do that to "oppas" but the game has changed. All I do now is to search for LSK and dig more about her. 

Look, I think she could also nail a fantasy role, like a mermaid maybe? Not a fan of fantasy movies or dramas but if it will be LSK, I'd watch especially if they'll try making use of her voice. A musical project for LSK plsss.... ❤ 

I FEEL YOU,  CHINGU. What have you done to me, LSK? I think I'm addicted to her. Hahaha I tell myself that this is just my sung kyung phase but it's been weeks and I'm still fascinated by her. Please come back to Korea and do another project soon! 

I was thinking about what Lee Sung Kyung will do next. A part of me really wish that she will take another drama but she has so many talents and she could do so many things if she is given the opportunity. She can start a music career as a singer, she could be an enterteiner in a variety show, she could continue more of her modeling career and she can continue to learn and grow as an actress.

I finally finished watching all of her dramas and i can say she has alot of potential but she really needs to study acting and needs more experiece, there are some parts when she perfectly nails a scene and others where she overreacts and others where she is dull and underwheliming. It's frustrating to see that she can be so good and other times not so good.

In It's Ok, It's Love she had a little part and even if it was evident that she was lacking experience she did a good job considering that it was her first role. Vote: 6+

In Queen's Flower you can still see that she is lacking experiece and her acting is very amateurish in some scenes but in some scenes she was great especially in some more emotional scenes. She definitely improved since It's Ok, It's Love. Vote: 7

In Cheese in the trap she really did overreact alot especially at the beginning, it's obvious that the PD wanted a comic relief but he didn't guide her well and it was totally not in character with the real Beak In Ha in the comic, in this case i think that it's more the PD fault that didn't direct her well and just didn't understand her character at all. It's really a pity because in her more serious scenes, especially in the last two episodes she nailed the character perfectly so it's even more a shame considering the potential of the character and Lee Sung Kyung capability to deliver better the character if she had a better director or if she had more experience. Vote: 6

In Doctors she really didn't have a challenging role, her character was really poorly developed but she did a great job, there was no trace of overracting but in some parts she was a little dull. Overall she did a great job also considering that the character was really badly written and didn't grow much if not in the last episodes. Vote: 7

In Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo she is mostly perfect that even in few parts when she overreacts is still in some way fitting with the character and the mood of the drama, still has to learn to control her overreacting but this was definitely her best performance. She is growing as an actress more and more even if she still lacks experience she is improving and if she really wants to be an actress 100% i really really hope that she will study acting seriously because she can become a really great actress. Vote: 9+

I may be greedy but i hope that even if she decide to pursue seriously her acting career she will consider also her other talents and hope some day we will see her also in other activities and especially i hope she won't give up modelling.

6 hours ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung childhood pictures

For those netizens that spread false rumors about her plastic surgery :angry: she is identical to when she was a kid.

Oh...libera...thousands thank you for bringing lsk childhood pictures. I've been searching for all lsk pre debut photos and only I found a few. Looking through her younger photos especially the kindergarden pics....she has the same yummy lips, a cute nose and beautiful eyes. Even the same face bone structure in her teenager's year. So ...it is very frustrating to me when the haters keep talking about her getting plastic surgery. So for the haters....g*  t**  h***. We are not that stupid to believe LSK went under knife. We  still can trace if the actors or actress who are doing plastic surgery ...especially nose surgery. For me...science innovation still cannot beat the original.

20 hours ago, Libera said:

I was thinking about what Lee Sung Kyung will do next. A part of me really wish that she will take another drama but she has so many talents and she could do so many things if she is given the opportunity. She can start a music career as a singer, she could be an enterteiner in a variety show, she could continue more of her modeling career and she can continue to learn and grow as an actress.

I finally finished watching all of her dramas and i can say she has alot of potential but she really needs to study acting and needs more experiece, there are some parts when she perfectly nails a scene and others where she overreacts and others where she is dull and underwheliming. It's frustrating to see that she can be so good and other times not so good.

In It's Ok, It's Love she had a little part and even if it was evident that she was lacking experience she did a good job considering that it was her first role. Vote: 6+

In Queen's Flower you can still see that she is lacking experiece and her acting is very amateurish in some scenes but in some scenes she was great especially in some more emotional scenes. She definitely improved since It's Ok, It's Love. Vote: 7

In Cheese in the trap she really did overreact alot especially at the beginning, it's obvious that the PD wanted a comic relief but he didn't guide her well and it was totally not in character with the real Beak In Ha in the comic, in this case i think that it's more the PD fault that didn't direct her well and just didn't understand her character at all. It's really a pity because in her more serious scenes, especially in the last two episodes she nailed the character perfectly so it's even more a shame considering the potential of the character and Lee Sung Kyung capability to deliver better the character if she had a better director or if she had more experience. Vote: 6

In Doctors she really didn't have a challenging role, her character was really poorly developed but she did a great job, there was no trace of overracting but in some parts she was a little dull. Overall she did a great job also considering that the character was really badly written and didn't grow much if not in the last episodes. Vote: 7

In Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo she is mostly perfect that even in few parts when she overreacts is still in some way fitting with the character and the mood of the drama, still has to learn to control her overreacting but this was definitely her best performance. She is growing as an actress more and more even if she still lacks experience she is improving and if she really wants to be an actress 100% i really really hope that she will study acting seriously because she can become a really great actress. Vote: 9+

I may be greedy but i hope that even if she decide to pursue seriously her acting career she will consider also her other talents and hope some day we will see her also in other activities and especially i hope she won't give up modelling.

I agree hundred percent with you on this topic . Also agree to the vote merit except for the cheese in the trap. I know many audience especially knitizen didn't like the way LSK brought baek in ha to life. But from what I read from the people who love manga, baek in ha has a strong personality , crazy , weird , outspoken and spunky. If that written character being brought to life stage, I think that is what we saw in cheese in the trap. Kinda agree that she' s annoying in earlier episodes. Maybe we are not used to that kind of character yet. And she toned down the way she acted in the following episodes.And yes....she's good in crying scenes eventhough she can be considered green and young in acting talent. I think her screen presence as baek in ha is memorable as well as her kim bok joo. Till now...I still wonder  if there is another korean actress that can bring baek in ha to life like LSK did. And my answer is only jun ji hun the mermaid can give me the similar vibes.

If I'm not mistaken...LSK did'nt attend any formal class in acting before her debut as an actress. So she' s jumped to this acting industry with a raw talent and gain acting experiences through her dramas. So....I agree with libera that she should take any formal acting class to enhance her credibility as a versatile actress . I want to see her acting as good as gong hyu  jin.

Archived