Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About Time BTS

Lee Sung Kyung make up artist sharing beautiful pictures with Lee Sung Kyung, from About Time filming. So beautiful.

Lee Sung Kyung started filming Girl Cops already, she was spotted filming with Ra Mi Ran in front of an Hotel, can't wait to see this movie, i hope it will be good.

22 minutes ago, Libera said:

About Time BTS

Lee Sung Kyung make up artist sharing beautiful pictures with Lee Sung Kyung, from About Time filming. So beautiful.

I' m laughing out loud watching these three friends acting funny and goofy behind the scenes. Seems im se mi practice her next character as NIS agent on lsy. And sung kyung looked so cute imitating jun ji hyun style in my boyfriend from the star.

Sung kyung already started filming 'Girl cops'? So soon?  I expected some pics from her holiday time. This girl does not waste her time anymore. At this rate...can we hope she can be in any drama by the end of this year? 

23 minutes ago, sima158 said:

I' m laughing out loud watching these three friends acting funny and goofy behind the scenes. Seems im se mi practice her next character as NIS agent on lsy. And sung kyung looked so cute imitating jun ji hyun style in my boyfriend from the star.

Sung kyung already started filming 'Girl cops'? So soon?  I expected some pics from her holiday time. This girl does not waste her time anymore. At this rate...can we hope she can be in any drama by the end of this year? 

I doubt we will see her in other dramas anytime soon, maybe another movie next year if Girl Cops will do well, i think Girl Cops will be her last project as an actress for this year. I think we will have to wait at least 1 year to hear news about actress Lee Sung Kyung but i hope that she won't disappear completely and will finally come back to modeling and do some cameo in a good drama.

More still cuts from About Time

DhWLQ_ZWsAAOaYH.jpg

DhWLyNxX0AQLq8d.jpg

DhbXrzgVAAAj2BJ.jpg

Spoiler

DhWKwp1WAAACqRO.jpg

DhWLzdcXkAEuLeU.jpg

DhWSKMLVMAAPdcH.jpg

DhbXrzhVQAE0UhK.jpg

Spoiler

DhZrcf_W0AAoscQ.jpg

DhZrermWAAA8KIJ.jpg

DhZrgOFX0AAc9lh.jpg

Script reading for Girl Cops. There is also Woo Jae, finally these 2 best friends together again, now I am waiting for Lee Sung Kyung and Jang Ki Yong.

Woo Jae will play one of the criminals Lee Sung Kyung and Ra Mi Ran will try to catch,  this must be fun.

1 hour ago, Libera said:

Script reading for Girl Cops. There is also Woo Jae, finally these 2 best friends together again, now I am waiting for Lee Sung Kyung and Jang Ki Yong.

Woo Jae will play one of the criminals Lee Sung Kyung and Ra Mi Ran will try to catch,  this must be fun.

There's also sooyoung snsd in this movie. Among the girls in that group, I prefer her in terms of acting. 

Me too also hoping sung kyung and jang ki yong can act together. I 've watched his ongoing drama and he is really good in it. 

I'm not so familiar with woo jae. I need to ask mr. goggle about him.

Tonight will be 15th episode of ' about time'. After tomorow...no more mika and doha. I hope tvn will give more bts about the cast.

Sung kyung still wearing mika's slipper during girl cops script reading.

About Time is over, i really liked the last episode even if we didn't have a proper explanaition about how the clock works, we had lots of cute scenes from the otp that is what everybody wanted to see, too bad that they have been separated for more than half of the drama.

I will miss this cute couple, they were really adorable and even their bts are always so cute and funny

The sweet and cute moments of our otp and finally an happy Mika

She is so beautiful

https://www.facebook.com/laneige.kr/videos/vb.250311674989370/1962389363781584/

Lee Sung Kyung songs are part of the OST of About Time

37020740_1319847984816463_4765863924035747840_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1b71fd2c1e5325b3073d48f9612cbdd2&oe=5BCED7CD

https://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2481574

Looking at Naver music i also found Lee Sung Kyung very first song from 2010

176033.jpg?type=r204Fll&v=20150813183651

https://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=176033

Last message from Lee Sung Kyung about Choi Mika

"I'm really happy to able to act in a sad but beautiful, magic-like love story. In the past 5 months, I was able to understand Mikha's love and pain. It made me think a lot about life, that I shld be thankful for the moments that I have. The role of a musical actress was a lil bit burdensome at first, but I always love musicals so I was able to enjoy practicing and shooting it. There are a lot of lackings but I'm really thankful for the love that has been given, I hope this drama will be remembered for a long time."

Dhys6peV4AAoP5v.jpg

Dhys6OAUEAAam-p.jpg

Dhys6a_UYAI4wL2.jpg

Archived