Libera

Lee Sung Kyung support the Korean team on Russia World Cup for ERGHE. She looks so gorgeous, i missed her photoshoots now that she finally finished About Time i expect to see more photoshoots. I love this so much, she is such a goddess, i can see the old model Lee Sung Kyung in action here.

af48b1ae.jpg

f45a4323.jpg

cb374123.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Sang Yoon And Lee Sung Kyung Share Sweet Moments Together In “About Time”

Lee-Sang-Yoon-Lee-Sung-Kyung3.jpg

Spoilers

In the latest episode, Choi Michaela finally found Lee Do Ha’s countdown clock and came to a shocking revelation. Her countdown clock would start turning backwards and add time to her life when she is with Lee Do Ha, but that would in turn take away time from Lee Do Ha’s own life. This newfound knowledge left Choi Michaela frozen in horror at the realization that she was bringing Lee Do Ha closer to death.

With things taking many twists and turns for the couple, new stills show the two enjoying a movie date indoors. Lee Do Ha gazes at Choi Michaela with love in his eyes before going in for a kiss while she strokes his hair and watches over him as he sleeps. The scene feels like déjà vu as the pair had previously almost kissed at a movie theater when they were just a businessman and his driver.

Lee-Sang-Yoon-Lee-Sung-Kyung-13.jpg

Lee-Sang-Yoon-Lee-Sung-Kyung-2.jpg

The production staff said, “Lee Do Ha and Choi Michaela are now closer than ever, and their sweet moments will make viewers smile. However, the cruel fate of their countdown clocks will be something to watch to determine the future of the couple.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/17/lee-sang-yoon-lee-sung-kyung-share-sweet-moments-together-time/

Favorite scenes from today episode

I need more scenes of the 2 bff and also more scenes between Mika and her mother

This style kills me, more of this please, she looks so good

Can she please say him the truth already *sigh* Disappointed with the writing but loving her acting more and more

Archived