Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love Lee Sung Kyung acting in these scenes so much. She improved so much, proud of her. But the kiss scene, why the dead fish kiss? I hope we will have a proper kiss later.

5 hours ago, Libera said:

Love Lee Sung Kyung acting in these scenes so much. She improved so much, proud of her. But the kiss scene, why the dead fish kiss? I hope we will have a proper kiss later.

Me too...so proud of her acting in about time. She is fully control incharge of her character here. She embodied mika....kudos to her.

About the dead fish kiss in episode 4...I agree with the writer. This drama will lost its steam if the passionate kiss happen to soon hihihi. I think we all can expect the bedscene is on the way too becoz its tvn afterall.

I just watched the ig clip in episode 4 about doha's fiancee, beth, kneeled down to force mika wearing the shoes she bought. And give hers instead becoz the shoes is not mika's size. Wheew...there is something wrong about that lady. She' s creepy. Mika just triggered some demons in her. Mika should stay away from this woman. For sure beth will put some hell for both doha and mika life. Seems her smart, classy and beauty with brain act just her outerlayer personality. There is a mentality of narcissistic in her.

One more thing....seems sleeping beauty kissing of life can be applied to doha. During their deadfish kissing...there was a flash of time span light appeared on doha's neck. The kiss just force doha time clock appeared and dissapeared again. No wonder why mika cannot see doha time life span before becoz its hidden deep in doha's body. 

12 hours ago, sima158 said:

Me too...so proud of her acting in about time. She is fully control incharge of her character here. She embodied mika....kudos to her.

About the dead fish kiss in episode 4...I agree with the writer. This drama will lost its steam if the passionate kiss happen to soon hihihi. I think we all can expect the bedscene is on the way too becoz its tvn afterall.

I just watched the ig clip in episode 4 about doha's fiancee, beth, kneeled down to force mika wearing the shoes she bought. And give hers instead becoz the shoes is not mika's size. Wheew...there is something wrong about that lady. She' s creepy. Mika just triggered some demons in her. Mika should stay away from this woman. For sure beth will put some hell for both doha and mika life. Seems her smart, classy and beauty with brain act just her outerlayer personality. There is a mentality of narcissistic in her.

One more thing....seems sleeping beauty kissing of life can be applied to doha. During their deadfish kissing...there was a flash of time span light appeared on doha's neck. The kiss just force doha time clock appeared and dissapeared again. No wonder why mika cannot see doha time life span before becoz its hidden deep in doha's body. 

Now that i saw it again, yes, it looks like a clock appeared on Do Ha's neck and then soon disappeared, i think it's because he is starting to live again with MiKa. After the incident that happened with his first love i think he stopped to live and now he is starting to live again. Beth is creepy as hell, her eyes are so cold and evil, i agree that she is a narcissistic sociopath and will make Mi Ka's life hell.

BTS pictures of Lee Sung Kyung on set of About Time

0004114166_003_20180530080603754.jpg?type=w430_q70

0004114166_002_20180530080603715.jpg?type=w430_q70

0004114166_001_20180530080603683.jpg?type=w430_q70

tumblr_p9isxypqav1vpmpmko1_400.gif  tumblr_p9isxypqav1vpmpmko2_400.gif

tumblr_p9isxypqav1vpmpmko3_r1_400.gif  tumblr_p9isxypqav1vpmpmko4_r1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_p9isxypqav1vpmpmko5_r1_400.gif  tumblr_p9isxypqav1vpmpmko6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_p9isxypqav1vpmpmko7_r1_400.gif  tumblr_p9isxypqav1vpmpmko8_r2_400.gif

tumblr_p9isxypqav1vpmpmko9_r3_400.gif  tumblr_p9isxypqav1vpmpmko10_r1_400.gif

“I know this sounds absurd, but I see the time left on one’s life. But for some reason, whenever I’m by your side, my clock stops ticking down the short time I have left. That’s why I used you. I needed you. I had to be by your side. But… because of my greed, I almost got you killed. The one who should run away is you, not me. I’m using you just so that I can prolong my life.”

http://idleminds.tumblr.com/post/174392999510/i-know-this-sounds-absurd-but-i-see-the-time

Lee Sung Kyung Is Glued To Her Script Behind The Scenes Of “About Time”

Lee-Sung-Kyung31.jpg

On May 30, tvN’s “About Time” shared behind-the-scenes stills of Lee Sung Kyung hard at work.

“About Time” is a romantic drama where a woman who can magically see people’s lifespans encounters the man of her destiny. Lee Sung Kyung plays the role of Choi Michaela, a musical actress who can see how much time each person has left to live.

The released pictures show Lee Sung Kyung holding on to her script wherever she goes, staying fully committed to the filming. Her eyes are glued to the script as she studies the lines one by one. Little notes and numerous post-its on her script show how much effort the actress has been putting into the drama.

Lee-Sung-Kyung22.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Sung-Kyung8.jpg

Lee-Sung-Kyung12.jpg

Lee Sung Kyung is reported to be inseparable from her script, concentrating on it during the little breaks she has while filming. She has been dedicated to portraying Choi Michaela’s diverse emotions ranging from her usual bubbly, energetic personality to her desperation and state of distress.

“About Time” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/31/lee-sung-kyung-glued-script-behind-scenes-time/

On 31/05/2018 at 4:07 AM, ladyid said:

:lol: I need to see this!

Whoa....feeling hot here. Do not expect such daring scene from sung kyung. Cannot wait to watch this hillarious and funny movie.

It was so funny to see the young director and mika bickering. He is just like a young schoolboy who likes to tease the girl he admire. 

Archived