Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admit that i am not happy with Bae Soo Bong and his first love, the drama is  interesting without stupid makjang, it will only ruin the drama flow, i hope they won't focus too much on her but actually on the romance and the meaning of life.

“About Time” Releases Interesting Character Relationship Chart

Lee-Sang-Yoon-Lee-Sung-Kyung1.jpg

About Time” has released a chart explaining the relationships between the many characters.

The upcoming drama is about Choi Michaela (played by Lee Sung Kyung) who can see the countdown to the end of people’s lives and Lee Do Ha (played by Lee Sang Yoon), a mysterious man who can stop that countdown.

The character relationship chart shows that Lee Do Ha is a director of MK Culture Company, while Choi Michaela is a musical actress. The two have a romantic relationship. Lee Do Ha has a fiancée named Bae Soo Bong (played by Im Se Mi) as well as a first love named Kim Joon Ah, who is also a musical actress. He also finds a rival in Jo Jae Yoo (played by Lee Seo Won), a music director for musicals. The four of them, Lee Do Ha, Choi Michaela, Bae Soo Bong, and Jo Jae Yoo, will be entangled in a four-way romantic relationship.

Next up is Lee Do Ha’s complicated family. His father is Lee Sun Moon (played by Jung Dong Hwan) and brothers Lee Do Bin (played by Min Sung Wook) and Yoon Do San (played by Jung Moon Sung). Lee Do Bin has a wife Kim Hye Kyung (played by Kim Sa Hee). Other important figures in Lee Do Ha’s life are Park Sung Bin (played by Tae In Ho), the physician in charge of his mental care, and his secretary Park Woo Jin (played by Kang Ki Doong).

About-Time1.jpg

Choi Michaela, on the other hand, has many supporters. Her family consists of her mother Jin Ra Hee (played by Na Young Hee) and her younger brother Choi Wi Jin (played by SF9’s Rowoon). She also has a best friend Jeon Sung Hee (played by Han Seung Yeon), an assistant producer for musicals, and her employer Oh So Nyeo (played by Kim Hae Sook).

The production staff stated, “Through the character relationship chart, the ‘young blood’ who will lead the drama and the veteran actors have joined to reveal a ‘golden lineup.’ We’re certain that we’ll be able to make the viewers’ hearts race. Please look forward to the character that haven’t been revealed yet.”

“About Time” will air its first episode on May 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/16/time-releases-interesting-character-relationship-chart/

tvN’s Upcoming Drama “About Time” Shares Character Posters Hinting At Romance

Lee-Sung-Kyung-Lee-Sang-Yoon-Han-Seung-Y

tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “About Time” has released beautiful character posters for its six main characters.

“About Time” is a fantasy romance that tells the story of Choi Michaela (Lee Sung Kyung), a young woman with an ability to see people’s lifespans and Lee Do Ha, a man who can stop the countdown to Choi Michaela’s life.

The released posters show the main characters basked in a soft, sentimental light. First, Lee Do Ha is described as a man who gets into a complex relationship with Choi Michaela. Chairman of MK Group’s cultural foundation, Lee Do Ha appears cold and distant as he says, “I’m not the kind of person to leave my fate in the hands of someone else.”

Lee-Sang-Yoon.jpg

Choi Michaela, on the other hand, is looking into the camera with a sad face. Her line reads, “I want to live, do you have some time?”Lee-Sung-Kyung1.jpg

Bae Soo Bong (Im Se Mi) is a woman who has everything she wants in the world except love. Like Lee Do Ha, she looks cold and expressionless. “If you want to strike a deal with me, bring me something I need. Love, for instance,” she says in the poster.

Spoiler

Im-Se-Mi.jpg

Jo Jae Yoo (Lee Seo Won) is a genius musical director who falls in love so unexpectedly that even he can’t believe it himself. His line reads in a disbelieving tone, “Am I in love you with? Me?”

Spoiler

Lee-Seo-Won.jpg

Chun Sung Hee (Han Seung Yeon), an assistant musical director, is the best friend of Choi Michaela. The posters reveal that she and Michaela’s younger brother, Choi Wui Jin (SF9’s Rowoon) like each other. Choi Wui Jin is described as a guy who loves playing and has feelings for Chun Sung Hee.

Spoiler

Han-Seung-Yeon.jpgRowoon.jpg

The production staff of “About Time” shared, “The released character posters show what ‘About Time’ attempts to portray in the future and the traits of each character.”

“About Time” will premiere on May 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. Check out the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/15/tvns-upcoming-drama-time-shares-character-posters-hinting-romance/

Lee Seo Won apologize for sexual assaulting and threatening female celebrity colleague. This is bad news for the drama, i wish they would replace him but the drama will start in 5 days and they already filmed more than half of it. Will they cut his scenes i wonder? Now that finally everything seemed to go well, i hope it won't affect the drama, but now the drama will get alot of hate because of this :bawling:

@Libera I just saw this and this is such sad news. But knowing the korean industry they will make some adjustments because of the scandal. I'm just not sure how they will cram this because the drama will start this week :bawling:

EDIT

I feel so sorry for the female celeb involved...LSW should definitely pay for his actions :expressionless:

10 minutes ago, szne09 said:

@Libera I just saw this and this is such sad news. But knowing the korean industry they will make some adjustments because of the scandal. I'm just not sure how they will cram this because the drama will start this week :bawling:

EDIT

I feel so sorry for the female celeb involved...LSW should definitely pay for his actions :expressionless:

Yees he will ruin other actor and actress hard work !!! But we must wait until tomorrow, I hope they will change or delete his character !!

2 minutes ago, hachiroyukino said:

Yees he will ruin other actor and actress hard work !!! But we must wait until tomorrow, I hope they will change or delete his character !!

I agree it is for the best. Good thing the drama hasn't started!

I am proud of About Time team for replacing him so soon, these kind of behaviour is unacceptable and he deserves to pay for what he did. Now i am excited to know who will take his place, just sad for the cast and crew that will have to reshoot his scenes, it will be alot of hard work.

Drama “About Time” Announces Removal Of Lee Seo Won From Cast Following Sexual Harassment Charges

“The production crew of tvn’s ‘About Time’ received notice about the pertinent facts late this evening (Wednesday, May 16), and through internal discussions has decided on the withdrawal of Lee Seo Won.

“Lee Seo Won’s role in the drama was the director of a musical that the female lead appears in, and as it is a supporting role in a subplot that is separate from the lead characters’ story, it does not have a lot of screen time. However, despite it being a subplot, it is one of the many diverse stories within the drama, and therefore the whole story cannot be removed. Therefore, we will be replacing him with a different actor and re-filming.

“‘About Time’ began filming last February and so there is enough footage that has been set aside. Therefore, even though the relevant scenes will be re-filmed, it has been determined that there will be no setbacks in the broadcast schedule.

“The production crew will do our best in the future so that the drama production will be carried out amicably and we can provide viewers with a good drama.

“In addition, please note that the ‘About Time’ press conference scheduled for May 17 (Thursday) will go ahead as planned.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/16/drama-time-announces-removal-lee-seo-won-cast-following-charges-sexual-harassment/

Upcoming drama 'About Time' to replace Lee Seo Won and re-film all his scenes

Lee Seo Won is leaving his role in the upcoming tvN drama 'About Time'.

On May 16, the producers of 'About Time' announced that they are replacing Lee Seo Won who's currently under investigation for sexually molesting and threatening a female colleague.

The producers stated, "Lee Seo Won was playing the role of the director in charge of the musical featuring the female lead. He was a supporting role with not much screen time. However, we cannot delete the scenes entirely as it plays a part in the story. We plan to replace him and re-film the scenes."

They added, "'About Time' started filming in February. We have obtained a good amount of footage for broadcast so the re-filming shouldn't harm the broadcast schedule."

'About Time' starring Lee Sung Kyung and Lee Sang Yoon is scheduled to air in end of May. 

Yeah I feel bad for the drama cast and crew, including LSK who will definitely have to re-shoot those scenes, but like I said it's all for the best. 

He is young and reckless, and he should learn that his actions have consequences. 

Archived