Pianist and Drummer

Name: Lee Sung Kyung
Hangul: 이성경
Nationality: Korean
Profession: Actor, Model, Singer
Birthdate: August 10, 1990
Height: 175 cm 
Star sign: Leo
Talent Agency: YGK-Plus (modeling); YG Entertainment (acting)
Education: Dongduk Women's University (Performance Arts and Modeling degree)
Hobbies: Piano, Singing, Dancing, Musicals

INSTAGRAM || TWITTER

TV DRAMAS

Risultati immagini per romantic doctor kim season 2 lee sung kyung

Romantic Doctor Kim season 2 (SBS January 2020)

latest?cb=20180512120530&path-prefix=es

Spoiler

Risultati immagini per about time lee sung kyung

About Time (TvN 2018)

Spoiler

tumblr_ogx0v6eAWL1tdfsf6o1_540.gif

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (MBC 2016)

Spoiler

tumblr_ogx0v6eAWL1tdfsf6o2_540.gif

Doctor Crush (SBS 2016)

cheese-in-the-trap.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ogx0v6eAWL1tdfsf6o3_540.gif

tumblr_o23ka6em851rsi6iwo4_250.gif

Cheese in The Trap (tvN 2016)

image-81E4_55075B3D.jpg

Spoiler

Kang Yi Sol 

%B4%D9%BF%EE%B7%CE%B5%E5_(10.gif?type=w1

Flower of the Queen (MBC 2015)

tag_itsokay.jpg

Spoiler

Oh So Nyeo

7ce9b10a494af8f03f46e5a13395a4a45fba09d7_hq.gif

It's Ok, It's Love (SBS 2014)

MOVIES

Wrestler 레슬러 (2018)

Release date May 9, 2018

3e85a09d3c1c4f8fb4374688a1d73177.JPG

Broker (on hiatus)

Trolls (voice actor) (2017)

10_59_13__589140f153e26.jpg

Girl Cops (May 2019)

D3JhV3VVYAAwcIC.jpg

Spoiler

VARIETY SHOW

절찬상영중 Small Town Cinema : Overgrown Bromance (2018)

DUHPdlxVQAA25m3.jpg

DISCOGRAPHY

LIVE PERFORMANCES

MUSIC VIDEOS 

Spoiler

VARIETY SHOWS

• 절찬상영중 Small Town Cinema : Overgrown Bromance  (2018)
  • Running Man (2016) Guest, Episode 304 VIDEO
  • Sugarman (2016) Contestant, Episode 29
  • Please, Take Care of My Refrigerator (2016) Guest, Episodes 76 & 77
  • Radio Star (2016) Guest, Episode 471
  • Taxi (2016) Guest, Episode 411
  • King of Mask Singer (2015) Contestant, "Flower Crab Holding Flowers"
  • Happy Together (2015)  Guest, Episode 380 VIDEO
  • Running Man (2015) Guest, Episode 224
  • Bible TV (2014) ICONTV Cast Member
  • Style Log (2012) OnStyle
  • Cooking Olympic Gochujang (2010) Special MC, judge

ENDORSEMENTS

DANIEL WELLINGTON

LANEIGE LAYERING LIP BALM - 1 

BOMAPP - 1 - 2       

ARITAUM with Jo Jung Suk

LANEIGE - Water Bank Essence - 1-2 - Cover Cushion - 1-2 - New Lip Matte 

BVLGARI "SERPENTI FOREVER" (bag collection)

BIMBA Y LOLA

LAP

SCENE NUMBER FOR

LG Q6 1-2

ASICS KOREA 1-2-3-4

FERRAGAMO

SCENE NUMBER FOR

FRESH POP

LANEIGE: Two Tone Lip Bar 1-2-3

LANEIGE: 1-2-3-4

ADIDAS 1-2-3-4-5-6

LOVCAT 1-2-3-4-5-6

PHILADELPHIA

DECOVIEW KOREA

2016 MOONSHOT: LOVE GESTURE 1-2-3-4

GT

AWARDS

2019 Chunsa Film Art Award: Special Popularity Award (Girl Cops)

2018 Asia Artist Award: Emotive Award (About Time), Artist of the Year (About Time)

2016 MBC Drama Awards: Exellence Award Actress in a Miniseries (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo) VIDEO

2015 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actress in a Special Project Drama (Queen's Flower)

2015 11th Max Movie Award: Rising Star Award (Queen's Flower)

On 2017 Lee Sung Kyung ranked 32nd as one of the most beautiful faces in the world

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@koreanricegirl - Seriously. First off, no hate to plastic surgery. To each their own =) But I don't understand why people don't understand facial changing as you age. I definitely look a lot different than 10 years ago. You lose baby fat, etc...she is beautiful and not to mention, she is AWESOME! Such a versatile actress, a friendly and nice person, does not have any of the crazy celebrity syndrome. I LOVE HER. I cannot wait to see all the upcoming photoshoots, runaways, dramas, movies, etc.. she will be involved in. I hope she also finds a nice companion to share all the wonderful stuff happening to her - whomever he may be. He better be the BEST of the BEST. 

12 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

@koreanricegirl - Seriously. First off, no hate to plastic surgery. To each their own =) But I don't understand why people don't understand facial changing as you age. I definitely look a lot different than 10 years ago. You lose baby fat, etc...she is beautiful and not to mention, she is AWESOME! Such a versatile actress, a friendly and nice person, does not have any of crazy celebrity syndrome. I LOVE HER. I cannot wait to see all the upcoming photoshoots, runaways, dramas, movies, etc.. she will be involved in. I hope she also finds a nice companion to share all the wonderful stuff happening to her - whomever he may be. He better be the BEST of the BEST. 

Plastic surgery is a personal choice obviously, but the rumors started by posting some old 2008 photos from bad angles where she ended up looking really strange, almost just to bring her down? All the comments were like "obviously no one is just born with it all" etc, which sucks when there were all these other pictures were you can clearly see she looks the same. It seems like everyone took that "plastic surgery proof" as the truth and now think that LSK was ugly before. So I just wanted to make sure these get spread around too! If she did get plastic surgery to enhance her looks, that's fine, but to bring her down based on photos taken at the wrong moment is unfair. :(

I'm looking forward to her post drama interviews :)

Thanks libera for creating a thread for this gorgeous girl. She's hypnotized me with her beautiful pair of hazel eyes.Been searching for her thread in soompi since weightlifting fairy kim bok ju. 

Lee Sung Kyung make me out from the wood...hahaha. I've beeen so long MIA in soompi.

1 hour ago, koreanricegirl said:

Plastic surgery is a personal choice obviously, but the rumors started by posting some old 2008 photos from bad angles where she ended up looking really strange, almost just to bring her down? All the comments were like "obviously no one is just born with it all" etc, which sucks when there were all these other pictures were you can clearly see she looks the same. It seems like everyone took that "plastic surgery proof" as the truth and now think that LSK was ugly before. So I just wanted to make sure these get spread around too! If she did get plastic surgery to enhance her looks, that's fine, but to bring her down based on photos taken at the wrong moment is unfair. :(

I'm looking forward to her post drama interviews :)

Those old photos of her are gorgeous. She worked her a-s-s on her own. She wasn't tied to an agency until 2012/2013 I think, so I think people should recognize her hard work; instead of trying to tear her apart. People suck! Also, I don't get it either. Let's say she did get plastic surgery..okay people move on...so many (countless) celebrities do it...goodness..it's kind of a norm...What's your point? She's effin' gorgeous now...there's nothing you can change about that. What I hate the most is that because she's just that amazing, netz can't find things to hate on her so they have to spread rumors. Unfortunately for them, I think she was born with everything! LOL! Life just isn't fair people...let's move on! Fangirling so hard over hurr!

Finally her own thread, as much as I love WLFKBJ and NJH, I felt like because most fans are female, most of the attention shifts to the pretty face actor, which kinda sucks. <_<You'll notice there's more hype on his potential new project than her movie, and his interviews. But not much of her own. She really shined in this series and I thought her role was harder to nail, boy did she nail it and make it memorable. I hope to see more interviews and fan events of her own. She deserves it. :heart:

I wish her the best of luck with future projects as I am an avid fan now of hers despite me being older, and that's rare. I hope that she takes on more projects of a strong female lead or unique roles that redefine Asian female roles in dramas. It'd be nice to see her in a sageuk series too as it seems Korean historical series and movies have shown massive improvement in the past years. If NJH can play a water god, why not cast LSK as a goddess or dragon maiden, but please no damsel in distress.

As much as I want her to be in another series with NJH, I think it's better career-wise that she can show the same if not better chemistry with other actors. 

2 hours ago, anom65 said:

Finally her own thread, as much as I love WLFKBJ and NJH, I felt like because most fans are female, most of the attention shifts to the pretty face actor, which kinda sucks. <_<You'll notice there's more hype on his potential new project than her movie, and his interviews. But not much of her own. She really shined in this series and I thought her role was harder to nail, boy did she nail it and make it memorable. I hope to see more interviews and fan events of her own. She deserves it. :heart:

I wish her the best of luck with future projects as I am an avid fan now of hers despite me being older, and that's rare. I hope that she takes on more projects of a strong female lead or unique roles that redefine Asian female roles in dramas. It'd be nice to see her in a sageuk series too as it seems Korean historical series and movies have shown massive improvement in the past years. If NJH can play a water god, why not cast LSK as a goddess or dragon maiden, but please no damsel in distress.

As much as I want her to be in another series with NJH, I think it's better career-wise that she can show the same if not better chemistry with other actors. 

Your comment is spot on. Me too...wishing the best for her next project..be it movie or drama. Hopefully she'll take part in sageuk drama too becoz she doesn't be in it yet. This will be challenging for her coz sageuk drama is different in the way of speaking and acting. But knowing lee sung kyung for a while..I know she can beat it. Based on her journey of life until WLFKBJ...she's a modern mulan in a modern world. She lives her life to the fullest..she can play instruments, singing, acting , hosting and off coz modelling. She's multyplayer ..I think. I salute her vision in being indipendant and struggle aiming for the best. She is her own enemy not anyone else. I think that way of thinking that made her now. Hopefully she can superbly excell in acting as well as in her modelling world.

And sorry ..for my bad english.

Lee Sung Kyung opens up about her first love and fear of dating

In an interview on January 12, Lee Sung Kyung revealed, "I didn't date at all in high school. I started [dating] really late. I was scared, so it was about the last month in my 21st year that I had my first relationship. He was my first relationship and boyfriend."

She explained her first love in detail, saying, "When I first met him, he seemed nice so that made me think it'll be okay to meet him. There were cheesy and embarrassing moments, and we also saw each other's bad sides. [At first] I thought, 'Is it ok to meet him?' but when it was about 3 months, I found myself thinking, 'Is this love?' That was the first time I ever said 'I love you'." 

Lee Sung Kyung then compared herself to her character in 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo' and said, "We dated pure like Bok Joo. I've also never really had big crushes. I didn't open my mind to boys and always completely blocked them. I was shy and embarrassed. I used to hide my feelings, but now I'm honest."

Credit:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/lee-sung-kyung-opens-up-about-her-first-love-and-fear-of-dating

Started noticing Lee Sung Kyung since IOTL, followed by CITT and then WFKBJ. I know she's in doctors too but PSH's hair just turns me off a bit because I really love PSH fringeless TT I think I will watch it afterall, mainly for LSK [and PSH (I have been watching all PSH's work since I saw her in You're Beautiful too)].

Also, I've seen some youtube videos of Sung Kyung singing live but I didn't know she actually have some collaborations with other singers. SHE REALLY SINGS SO WELL. Hoping she will can have a mini album or at least single soon. 

And what, she can even play the piano??? What can she not do omg? I've been girl crushing on her for vvvv long and I seldom girl crush anyone until such an extent. I even bought the laneige lip tints she's endorsing...

Anyway, I look forward to her upcoming photo shoots/projects!!! (The elle shoots were awesome <3)

Archived