Libera

Missing LSK more as we hear news of Jonhyung shooting for his new drama.lol 

I really really hope to hear new casting news if that SBS drama will push through, soon. However, if not, then we have no choice but to wait and wish that she gets a good drama as a LEAD. At this point of her career, going back to being an antagonist will cut the momentum created by Bok Joo.

More more blessings for LSK please.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too so eager in waiting to hear any news abour her coming drama. This long wait is killing me softly. I also hope she will not take anymore any antagonist role becos this is her primetime to be a powerful leading lady. She just has 3 more years to be in her thirties , she must take all efforts to stay affirmly grounded in the industry.

As I said before....I like her to work with any daesang actors such as jang hyuk and ji sung to gain somemore acting experiances but due to her height....I cannot expecting much. I hope in the future,  she can act in the prestigious saeguk drama with a caliber leading actor such as jo in sung. I have not seen that man in  any saeguk drama yet except that scandalous frozen flower.

By looking through her latest photoshoots in swiss, I think the reddish hair colour more suitable if put on her own long hair so the hair flow naturally beautiful. I also don' t mind if she wants to rock this hair colour in her next drama....instead of legally blonde, legally red burgundy. I can imagine the hype lsk will create with that style on the lawyer's drama.

35 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

I'm very much anticipating for her upcoming drama as well. May I ask a question guys, is Be Careful of this Woman preceeding the drama While You Were Sleeping where Lee Jong Suk is in? 

From what i read in libera post before , bcotw will take the slot after saimdang light diary. I read somewhere ,  lee jong suk' s drama will be postponed to second half of this year since it is preproduced and there is a hearsay about sbs does not want his drama pitting against ruler master of mask. So that is why sbs put bcotw in the time slot to head against ruler master of mask drama instead of ljs drama.

10 hours ago, sima158 said:

Me too so eager in waiting to hear any news abour her coming drama. This long wait is killing me softly. I also hope she will not take anymore any antagonist role becos this is her primetime to be a powerful leading lady. She just has 3 more years to be in her thirties , she must take all efforts to stay affirmly grounded in the industry.

That's what i think, she needs to estabilish herself as a trustworthy actress now that she has the occasion or later it will be more and more difficult.

Me too can't wait anymore for news. I don't understand why it's taking so long to have some news about the drama, it's so frustrating. I think LSK herself is waiting to know more about the drama so to decide if to accept or refuse. I can't think of any actor right now that could play the male lead role, everybody seems like they are already busy with other dramas. I thought about Lee Soo Hyuk  but now that he joined YG it is pratically impossible for the two to pair together in the drama.

If we can't have her soon in a drama can we have her in a variety show or in a arirang shobiz interview, a VLive interview, a fanmeeting or can she make a singer debut with a single just for her? I am ok even with a duet. :D

Also her movie Broker when will it be released, it's been 1 year and no news yet.

Wow, PBY's Strong Woman climbing up the ratings game.It might be because of PBY or the genre itself which is a romcom/thriller. If LSK's drama pushes through (though we haven't really heard from it yet), hoping that Koreans will just give her a chance, her drama's performance might stand a chance as it seems like comedy/thriller is a trend in Korea now. 

Also, I am about to watch Oh My venus, I can see LSK killing this kind of role. I wont mind if she will do a couple of romcom characters for her next projects, I believe she needs it to erase her as a wicked antagonist from knetz's memory. A lot of them have not watched WLFKBJ, hence they are not aware what she is capable of. 

Hoping to hear some news regarding her drama soon, hoping it gets good promotion too and of course a good leading man. 

10 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

Hello, does anyone knows why she she is playing baseball in this vid?

She looks really pretty with long dark hair, and her cheeks are thinner too lol.

There is a common practice in korea where korean baseball clubs invite politicians , celebrities and normal people throw pitches at the baseball games - a few minutes before the game start,  a guest of honor walks to the mound and throw the ball. This is the ceremonial first pitch which mark the start of the games.

Love to see lsk gave some kind of signals for the player before starting to throw the ball. I have seen several actress throwing pitches before but none of them gave/asked for that kind of hand signal.

I think this was around the time she filmed the queen flower drama based on her hair colour. I admit she is  very beautiful in long dark hair - such an ethereal oriental look beauty.

25 minutes ago, sima158 said:

There is a common practice in korea where korean baseball clubs invite politicians , celebrities and normal people throw pitches at the baseball games - a few minutes before the game start,  a guest of honor walks to the mound and throw the ball. This is the ceremonial first pitch which mark the start of the games.

Love to see lsk gave some kind of signals for the player before starting to throw the ball. I have seen several actress throwing pitches before but none of them gave/asked for that kind of hand signal.

I think this was around the time she filmed the queen flower drama based on her hair colour. I admit she is  very beautiful in long dark hair - such an ethereal oriental look beauty.

Oh cool.She looks very pretty and slim in this video.Personally, I really love her dark hair - it suites her and gives her a "good girl/protagonist" vibe.She looks hot with blonde hair too but it suits more of her other "sexy but wicked/antagonist" charm (add the eyeliner). 

I also honestly think that she looks different with short hair lol. So Im glad that she is growing back her hair now and get rid of the bangs lol

I hope she will not use any  hair extension in her next drama. And I love to see she plays her alluring beauty to charm the audience . She should use her pysical attraction in full throttle but in innocense way. I know she can be sexy without showing too much skin. That is her charm. I think a lot of clothing , shoes and handbag ads will sponsor her in bcotw. 

Somehow I see her is the younger version of jun ji hyun. Before this I thought  kang sora is the only one . I honestly think that girl and lsk are in good rivalry acting performance.

5 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

Wow, PBY's Strong Woman climbing up the ratings game.It might be because of PBY or the genre itself which is a romcom/thriller. If LSK's drama pushes through (though we haven't really heard from it yet), hoping that Koreans will just give her a chance, her drama's performance might stand a chance as it seems like comedy/thriller is a trend in Korea now. 

Also, I am about to watch Oh My venus, I can see LSK killing this kind of role. I wont mind if she will do a couple of romcom characters for her next projects, I believe she needs it to erase her as a wicked antagonist from knetz's memory. A lot of them have not watched WLFKBJ, hence they are not aware what she is capable of. 

Hoping to hear some news regarding her drama soon, hoping it gets good promotion too and of course a good leading man. 

U basically mentioned my other 2 fave romcoms by year.

2015 Oh My Venus

2016 WLFKBJ

2017 Strong Woman DBS

As I'm waiting for new news of LSK in another drama, I've shifted my focus on Strong Woman DBS. It's basically a slight hilarious reincarnation of Bok Joo except with super powers. Hopefully LSK's new drama gets to kick a lot of butt too!

Aside from a couple commentary, there will also be a couple interview for Weightlifting Fairy :)

1a4uAZR.jpg

--------/////

When are we really going to have an update about LSK's drama :( I'm waiting everyday just to read anything about it. 

Btw, I'm also currently indulging myself watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon right now. Looking at Park Hyung Sik, I'm getting eager to see him collaborate with our queen again. Can they have a duet please. It'll be definitely great....or a drama together in the future will also be good :) 

8 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

I think that Strong Woman is doing very well because of PBY, she is one of the most loved actress in Korea and is known to not have anti-fan. I am not watching the drama but i saw A LOT of promo, so i think that it is also why is doing so well. I am actually enjoying alot Chief Kim and i hope that BCOTW will have the same vibe, a great mixture of humor and more serious moments but never too dramatic. I am actually losing hope about BCOTW, i don't think it's a good sign that is taking so long to have some news about it.

37 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

Aside from a couple commentary, there will also be a couple interview for Weightlifting Fairy :)

When are we really going to have an update about LSK's drama :( I'm waiting everyday just to read anything about it. 

Btw, I'm also currently indulging myself watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon right now. Looking at Park Hyung Sik, I'm getting eager to see him collaborate with our queen again. Can they have a duet please. It'll be definitely great....or a drama together in the future will also be good :) 

They are making me so excited for the DVD but how long we still have to wait for it :bawling:

1 hour ago, Libera said:

I think that Strong Woman is doing very well because of PBY, she is one of the most loved actress in Korea and is known to not have anti-fan. I am not watching the drama but i saw A LOT of promo, so i think that it is also why is doing so well. I am actually enjoying alot Chief Kim and i hope that BCOTW will have the same vibe, a great mixture of humor and more serious moments but never too dramatic. I am actually losing hope about BCOTW, i don't think it's a good sign that is taking so long to have some news about it.

They are making me so excited for the DVD but how long we still have to wait for it :bawling:

I thought so too.PBS has this nice and cute image and I read that she has also climbed up the top of Korea's brand endorser list. It is quite hard for LSK to penetrate Korean audience, first she used to have a fancy image (she actually "looks" liberated/free-spirited and sultry when she was starting) as she was a model (which is far different when you hear and watch her interviews). Then it seems like her role in CITT left a mark to the audience, unfortunately, not in a good way (for some). Then before the lovely Bokjoo, she had Doctors which is also an unlikable character.

As you all mentioned, she only had about 3 yrs to establish her career as one of the realiable leading ladies, she started out late so that's a disadvantage. I trust her talent and potential (and passion/hardwork) but her career still depends on how she and her management decides on her upcoming offers.

Is it possible that the BCOTW will not push thru or be cancelled? We will wait then on what will be her next offer if that's the case. 

25 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

I thought so too.PBS has this nice and cute image and I read that she has also climbed up the top of Korea's brand endorser list. It is quite hard for LSK to penetrate Korean audience, first she used to have a fancy image (she actually "looks" liberated/free-spirited and sultry when she was starting) as she was a model (which is far different when you hear and watch her interviews). Then it seems like her role in CITT left a mark to the audience, unfortunately, not in a good way (for some). Then before the lovely Bokjoo, she had Doctors which is also an unlikable character.

As you all mentioned, she only had about 3 yrs to establish her career as one of the realiable leading ladies, she started out late so that's a disadvantage. I trust her talent and potential (and passion/hardwork) but her career still depends on how she and her management decides on her upcoming offers.

Is it possible that the BOTW will not push thru or be cancelled? We will wait then on what will be her next offer if that's the case. 

It's true, if she started when she was 20 it wouldn't be a problem she would have all the time to change what Knetz think of her but she is not so young, and for how i see it, now is the best chance she has to become an estabilished actress in Korea, after WFKBJ she gained alot of fans internationally and she had alot of praises for her acting, but in Korea nobody saw WFKBJ so they still have that negative image of her. It's also true that her free spirited personality doesn't match with Korean mentality. I think now is her time to prove them wrong, with another good performance in a hopefully decent drama. I hope she succed so we can see her in more dramas and maybe movies.

7 minutes ago, Libera said:

So cute :D She must miss her long hair too, they were so beautiful.

I wonder if she is back to korea.

I wonder too, though I think her make-up artist should've already dropped a hint of her whereabouts. I just hope she's enjoying/enjoyed Switzerland ❤

Archived