Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ra Mi Ran And Lee Sung Kyung Are Ready To Fight Crime In Posters For Upcoming Film “Girl Cops”

Ra Mi Ran And Lee Sung Kyung Are Ready To Fight Crime In Posters For Upcoming Film “Girl Cops”

“Girl Cops” will tell the story of two female detectives who band together to solve a digital sex crime case, where compromising material will be uploaded in 48 hours. The rest of the police force has already given up on the case as unsolvable but the duo are determined to make sure justice is served. Ra Mi Ran plays Mi Young, a legendary detective who returns to the force to solve the unexpected crime and Lee Sung Kyung plays Ji Hye, who isn’t the best detective but is passionate about her job and protecting people.

The film will premiere in May and is already raising anticipation with the release of two film posters. The first shows Ra Mi Ran and Lee Sung Kyung posing with guns in their hands with a fiery backdrop as the tagline reads, “48 hours left, their unauthorized investigation begins!” The other poster shows Ra Mi Ran and Lee Sung Kyung in action as their tagline reads “Investigations are about instinct” and “Investigations are about dedication” respectively.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1314287wpp/ra-mi-ran-and-lee-sung-kyung-are-ready-to-fight-crime-in-posters-for-upcoming-film-girl-cops

Lee Sung Kyung Shares Her Thoughts About Working Together With Ra Mi Ran

lee-sung-kyung.jpg

In the interview, Lee Sung Kyung mentioned the movie that she recently filmed with Ra Mi Ran, “Girl Cops.” “Girl Cops” is about two female detectives who team up to solve a digital sex crime case and is scheduled to premiere in South Korea in May.

“When you think about movies with police detectives, you think of movies that have really tough action scenes,” Lee Sung Kyung said. “I hope that ‘Girl Cops,’ which I worked on together with Ra Mi Ran, can bring the feeling of seeing something new to the audience.”

She went on, “There were obviously some parts where I was lacking during the filming, and Ra Mi Ran really helped me. I’m so happy that I could work with some amazing seniors and have fun while acting. I hope that that sense of fun can transfer to the audience as well.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1315072wpp/lee-sung-kyung-shares-her-thoughts-about-working-together-with-ra-mi-ran

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So... I just finished watching WFKBJ (i know im really late to the party) and it turned me into a HUGE LSK fan. I mean i created a soompi account just for her and idk if theres anyone left here but well... I found her really gorgeous and her acting is really good as well in my opinion. And im shipping her with almost every male star she interacts/acts with! Including: lee jong suk, nam joo hyuk (though thats a ship that sailed and sunk), lee sang yoon, jang ki yong (are they still friends?), shon minho (her urban MV co star), kang seung yoon (she starred in his MV- i felt their chemistry in the BTS video!!). And probably all the future guys who she’ll work with xD

• 4 weeks later...

Archived