Libera

55 minutes ago, sima158 said:

Oh...pity on her. I really hope she's get well soon. She is still in korea , right? I 'm pretty sure she is in holiday mood after about time just ended. Hope she can update her progress after this.

I have no idea where she is, i think she is in vacation, she usually goes far away after finishing filming, hope she will recover soon and we will have some news about her condition.

Goddess Lee Sung Kyung for ERGHE summer collection

Dg1Ie4dW4AUEshP.jpg

Dg1Id_rXkAEHv8P.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Miss Lee Sung Kyung the model.

Must probably she goes on hiatus these days. It's okay...just take some time to relax. Wish her cherish the 'me time'. And come back to us with new spirit and new face.

6 hours ago, sima158 said:

^^^Miss Lee Sung Kyung the model.

Must probably she goes on hiatus these days. It's okay...just take some time to relax. Wish her cherish the 'me time'. And come back to us with new spirit and new face.

Yep, i hope she is fine and is enjoying her time with family and friends before starting to film for Girl Cops. I really really miss model Lee Sung Kyung, i hope that she will start modeling again.

Thanks libera for the above bts clips. So love seeing all the casts in happy and enegertic mood eventhough the  drama itself is sad and depressing. I love everything about this drama and the feelings of withdrawal keep coming these days. With all four episodes left.. it is so hard to let go mika and doha and about time. I' m already feeling the emptiness. 

Anyway....i feel proud that sung kyung proved her acting ability in this drama. She just not have beautiful face but versitile acting as well. She can yell like a maniac as baek in ha , she also can cry effortlessly as mika. I hope she try and learn thousand ways to become a good actress in the future.

11 minutes ago, sima158 said:

Thanks libera for the above bts clips. So love seeing all the casts in happy and enegertic mood eventhough the  drama itself is sad and depressing. I love everything about this drama and the feelings of withdrawal keep coming these days. With all four episodes left.. it is so hard to let go mika and doha and about time. I' m already feeling the emptiness. 

Anyway....i feel proud that sung kyung proved her acting ability in this drama. She just not have beautiful face but versitile acting as well. She can yell like a maniac as baek in ha , she also can cry effortlessly as mika. I hope she try and learn thousand ways to become a good actress in the future.

I am not a huge fan of the drama especially the last 4 episodes, i hope it will get better in the next episodes but i am so proud of Lee Sung Kyung, her acting improved  and she proved how versitle she is once again, from "crazy" Baek In Ha to comedy gold Kim Bok Joo till melodrama About Time. Proud of her and i hope she will continue to try all new styles so she can gain more experience and polish her acting. 

I hope she will focus on movies in 2019, as much as i would love to see her in dramas every year it's best for her to focus on movie and gain more recognitions and love in Korea and i want her next drama to be really good, so she needs time to choose the best drama comeback.

Laneige youtube CF update

Lee Sung Kyung And Na Young Hee Share Emotional But Sweet Moment Together In “About Time”

Lee-Sung-Kyung-Na-Young-Hee-1.jpg

Though Jin Ra Hee and Choi Michaela haven’t always been on the best of terms, the new stills show them bonding as the daughter comforts her crying mother. The scene is the aftermath of Jin Ra Hee being fired from her part-time job and all of her emotions spilling over. Surprised to see her mother’s sudden tears, Choi Michaela hugs her tight and comforts her.

With not much time left to live, Choi Michaela gives an honest confession of how much she loves her mother as they sit across from each other. The scene is set to be special as they become closer than ever before.

The production staff stated, “Lee Sung Kyung and Na Young Hee’s sincere portrayal of their characters will leave a lasting impression on viewers. The bond between them will grow stronger as Choi Michaela comforts her mother and her daughter cares for her and calls her ‘Sweety.'”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/02/lee-sung-kyung-na-young-hee-share-emotional-sweet-moment-together-time/

Lee Sung Kyung singing :wub:

When will she finally have an album?

Finally an actual kiss, hope it will tomorrow

SN finally reveals that she can also see the time clock

Mika and Do Ha confrontation

Everywhere there is Lee Sung Kyung is always fun :lol:

Watch: “About Time” Cast Affectionately Tease And Help One Another Behind The Scenes In Making Video

Lee-Sung-Kyung-Lee-Sang-Yoon-1.jpg

Lee Sung Kyung then teases Lee Sang Yoon about eating without her, and the video flashes to the incident itself. Lee Sang Yoon hands her a box of chocolate, offering her some. She however, looks inside, sees that it’s empty, and loudly teases him, “How can you give me something you already finished eating?” The camera pans to Lee Sang Yoon who jokes, “I told you to turn it off after 10 seconds!” Lee Sung Kyung jokingly wails, “He threw his trash away to me.”

Lee-Sung-Kyung.jpg

In another scene, Lee Sung Kyung hilariously imitates Kim Dong Jun’s dramatic conducting. He adorably gets embarrassed and just smiles at the camera every time he makes eye contact with it.

Kim-Dong-Jun-Lee-Sung-Kyung.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/02/watch-time-cast-affectionately-tease-help-one-another-behind-scenes-making-video/

Archived