Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Libera said:

About Time 1st OST Official Video

I really love the classic parody scene for temptation of wolves classic drama by mika. It gives me some sort of nostalgic feelings. Enough to make me watch again that kang dong won drama.

One more day to 'about time' episode 3.

Libera.....so far I have not read anything about sung kyung being involved in scuba diving . That' s why I ' m shocked to see her doing that in about time. 

10 hours ago, sima158 said:

I really love the classic parody scene for temptation of wolves classic drama by mika. It gives me some sort of nostalgic feelings. Enough to make me watch again that kang dong won drama.

One more day to 'about time' episode 3.

Libera.....so far I have not read anything about sung kyung being involved in scuba diving . That' s why I ' m shocked to see her doing that in about time. 

I was shocked too to see her scuba diving, i think you need a license for it and i thought Lee Sung Kyung couldn't swim :lol: I wonder if they used stunt doubles.

Lee Sung Kyung spotted filming for About Time today

Lee Sung Kyung ranked 15th from 34th

May Female Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Check out the top 30 below!

1. IU
  2. Kim Yuna
  3. AOA’s Seolhyun
  4. Son Ye Jin
  5. Red Velvet’s Irene
  6. Jo Bo Ah
  7. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA
  8. Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon
  9. Han Chae Ah
  10. Girl’s Day’s Hyeri
  11. 9MUSES’ Kyungri
  12. Suzy
  13. Park Na Rae
  14. Han Hye Jin
  15. Lee Sung Kyung :wub:
  16. Jung Yoo Mi
  17. Apink’s Bomi
  18. gugudan’s Kim Sejeong
  19. Apink’s Son Naeun
  20. Kim Tae Hee
  21. Go Jun Hee
  22. Kim Hye Soo
  23. Kim Tae Ri
  24. Seo Ye Ji
  25. DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon
  26. Kim Go Eun
  27. Go Ara
  28. Ahn So Hee
  29. Ji Woo
  30. Kim So Hee
https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/26/may-female-advertisement-model-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed-2/

Lee Sung Kyung And Han Seung Yeon Hatch A Plan Together In “About Time”

Lee-Sung-Kyung7.jpg

tvN’s “About Time” has released new stills of Choi Michaela (Lee Sung Kyung) and Jeon Sung Hee (Han Seung Yeon) gathering to discuss plans to woo Lee Do Ha (Lee Sang Yoon).

“About Time” is the story between Choi Michaela, who is able to see how much time people have left in their lives, and Lee Do Ha, a man who is mysteriously able to stop her countdown clock. Jeon Sung Hee is a musical assistant director and close friend of Choi Michaela.

Choi Michaela had told her friend about her powers and hearing that she doesn’t have much time left to live, Jeon Sung Hee shed tears for her friend. However, when they learn that Choi Michaela’s countdown clock slows down to a stop whenever Lee Do Ha nears, the two friends do their best to hatch a plan to woo Lee Do Ha for Choi Michaela’s survival.

The new stills show the two friends gathering at a sauna to look back on their plans so far and discuss what to do next. Choi Michaela catches Jeon Sung Hee up with everything that’s been going on, and also seeks advice from her friend, who listens intently in order to not miss a single people. Though Choi Michaela looks a little defeated, Jeon Sung Hee looks determined and ready to do anything to save her friend.

The production staff stated, “This scene will be an interesting one as Jeon Sung Hee is the only person who knows about Choi Michaela’s powers. Please keep watching to see what they do next to try and woo Lee Do Ha.”

Lee-Sung-Kyung-Han-Seung-Yeon.jpg

Lee-Sung-Kyung-Han-Seung-Yeon-1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/26/lee-sung-kyung-han-seung-yeon-hatch-plan-together-time/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

1 hour ago, ladyid said:

She really did do well in the music numbers. I loved them, even the opening scene of the first episode was great!

I hope there will be more in the upcoming episodes. :wub:

Me too, i hope she will also sing the OST

Clip from today episode

Archived