Libera

2 minutes ago, ladyid said:

I thought Sungkyung did really well in episode 1. I especially loved the moments when she was vulnerable. I also really like Mika and I hope she'll continue to be an interesting character. :wub:

Yes, i loved the first episode too and it made me so excited to see where the drama will go. Only thing i didn't like is Lee Do Ha fianceè, that is still a big no for me.

Can't wait to see Choi Michaela and Lee Do Ha get closer and fall in love

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Libera said:

Yes, i loved the first episode too and it made me so excited to see where the drama will go. Only thing i didn't like is Lee Do Ha fianceè, that is still a big no for me.

Can't wait to see Choi Michaela and Lee Do Ha get closer and fall in love

True. I hate when people cheat (physically or emotionally) on their partner. It does seem like Do ha and Beth are not in love with each other (or at least he isn't and she knows it) but I hope the issue is dealt with in a positive way. 

Congrats sung kyung for slaying mikha character. I haven't watched the full episodes yet....just some clips in ig. I'm glad she did not exxagerate her cutesy part in the drama, not overdoing certain take like her character in cheese in the trap. Keep it up...

It seems she's not having any difficulties to build some sizzling chemistry with lee sang yung. Maybe they are both leo...so they are very much similar in personality. Looking forward to see more interactions between them.

I bet sung kyung is in really cloud nine when has the oppurtunity to be in this drama . About time literally a drama about her real life when she can showcase her talents in singing and playing piano. And one more....she is a beautiful lady diver. She's swimming like a mermaid in hainan diving scene . Since I'm having phobia with water becoz of nearly drown in river ....I have a great admiration for any female who can swim and dive. 

I also love her fast and furious skill of driving a car in the first episode. Seems she always the one who drive in all the videos about her that I have seen so far....in her LA vacation, her variety show childish bromance, her adds clip during younger days and running man.

I really hope this drama will change certain mindset of korean nitizen who like to criticize her acting before this. Just give her a chance like every one else and she will be great in her own way.

@sima158 Yes, i am happy to see a drama that can finally showcase her many talents. She has such a beautiful voice and finally we can hear her sing, i hope we will see more of her singing, dancing and playing the piano. I was surprised to see her scuba diving, i wonder if she has a license, she is a really good swimmer.

She really loves driving, me too noticed that from her Biblee TV videos she is always the one who is driving even if there are all men.

The first episodes of About Time were good, i am afraid that i will cry alot with this drama in the next episodes. I hope the drama stays good and won't disappoint.

The first 2 episodes are subbed on Viki

https://www.viki.com/videos/1128021v-about-time-episode-1

https://www.viki.com/videos/1128022v-about-time-episode-2

Her performance gives me goosebumps, when she will finally have an album? When she will finally performe live? She is way too good to waste this talent.

Mikha trying to seduce Lee Do Ha :lol:

On 23/05/2018 at 10:36 PM, Libera said:

Drunk Mikha :lol:

Now I enjoy the song 'baby shark do do do ' in a new light. Hihihi

I 've been invested in Doha  and Mika growing relationship right now since this is a melodrama. Hopefully their acting in sync in the serious and heartbreaking scenes. Guess what....seeing kim bok ju crying during her heartwrenching moments in weighlifting fairy and park dong ju daebak acting in angel eyes...these two people acting skill will live up to our expectation. 

Stills for the next episode :wub:

Mika meets Do Ha fiancee. I don't like her, she is scary, i am afraid for Mika :wacko: I hope she won't have a big role in the drama.

DeAJ-M0VQAASVZT.jpg

DeAJ-M_U8AA6iv-.jpg

DeBe3cYU8AAE3Sr.jpg

Spoiler

DeBe40yVAAAvUzr.jpgDeBe4H9VQAYv4oM.jpg

Mika is too beautiful to be a driver for doha. She should be her secretary. Well then...she should tone down her lovely appearance by wearing driver uniform. In that  way....doha fiance will not be suspicious. His fiance is beautiful. Love her electric blue dress.

Mika screencaps from episode 1

IOQT74Y.jpg

4Ys2cPy.jpg

hOvnLu7.jpg

Spoiler

GDC1WPk.jpg

Gx18L3b.jpg

FXKPMv5.jpg

Iw4D4is.jpg

AMC96CO.jpg

suwbKD5.jpg

vPBqSJa.jpg