Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youtube version of NP:CB. Sorry if it's already been posted.

Congratulations on 7.9M  Sungkyung! I'm happy to see another IG update, her caption:

위에서 떨어지는 조명에 눈썹이가 없게 나왔지마는 새 친구 롤라이가 담아준 첫 이 사진이 나는 참 좋다. 이름도모양도사진도어여쁜롤라이야.

I do not have eyebrows on the lights falling from the top, but this is the first photo that my new friend Rolie has put in. It 's also a nice roll.

:blink: I don't understand if her friend took or if she's refering to her camera/camera roll as her friend. :D

3 hours ago, ladyid said:

Youtube version of NP:CB. Sorry if it's already been posted.

Congratulations on 7.9M  Sungkyung! I'm happy to see another IG update, her caption:

위에서 떨어지는 조명에 눈썹이가 없게 나왔지마는 새 친구 롤라이가 담아준 첫 이 사진이 나는 참 좋다. 이름도모양도사진도어여쁜롤라이야.

I do not have eyebrows on the lights falling from the top, but this is the first photo that my new friend Rolie has put in. It 's also a nice roll.

:blink: I don't understand if her friend took or if she's refering to her camera/camera roll as her friend. :D

It looks like she is refferring to her new camera roll as her friend :lol: Also her team posted pictures of this new roll from her London trip for Marie Claire #bibleefilm

Her selfie from yesterday already reached 1 Million likes

Lee Sung Kyung foodtruck tha she sent for Two Cops PD and crew, it looks like she put another stunning unseen picture from Marie Claire, i want it in HD. The owner of the truck had alot of praises for Lee Sung Kyung and was very happy to meet her.

26284232_315685628951046_8901489565441720320_n.jpg

The show is super cute, Lee Sung Kyung is adorable and so pretty and all the cast are amazing. Sadly my internet connection obviously decided to not work at the middle of the show so i couldn't see it all, i hope someone will upoload it tho.

Youtube clips playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-gBOtqOJYY&list=PLg2BLEVqgZxX6hVaEfhceoKomEi3E8QvJ

Archived