Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Libera said:

According to this article it will air on January 9th. I am not surprised anymore about the contraddictory article involving all Lee Sung Kyung projects :lol: We will have to wait to see which one is the right one

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003688559

26169772_1184911804976749_5608598184657699358_n.jpg?oh=744f8c8a3537309bbf55a7da71f678c5&oe=5AF6A4D3

I hope people can avoid being so negative here whenever LSK has projects. The date is confusing because of the "STRIKE" that happened in KBS. Dragon club (the show that is being replaced) had extensions because of the strike. They showed replays of some episodes instead of a new episode. That's why it took so long. Also, it affected some of KBS's shows for the new year. So some of kbs shows date are really moved.

2 hours ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung new Instagram update. Always late and cryptic i see. What the forest and door emoji means? Some new photoshoot or new project? I can't wait to see what are her plans for 2018.

Maybe she means that she's out walking in the forest? :D

Sorry @anom2378 I don't mean to (or want to be) negative, I'll be more careful.

I'm looking forward to her variety show and I hope someone will sub it because it looks cute. Does anyone know how many episodes there will be?

Preview:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, anom2378 said:

I hope people can avoid being so negative here whenever LSK has projects. The date is confusing because of the "STRIKE" that happened in KBS. Dragon club (the show that is being replaced) had extensions because of the strike. They showed replays of some episodes instead of a new episode. That's why it took so long. Also, it affected some of KBS's shows for the new year. So some of kbs shows date are really moved.

It wasn't meant to be negative and i don't see negative posts on the forum, It was just a joke, i will delete it to avoid misunderstanding.

1 hour ago, ladyid said:

Maybe she means that she's out walking in the forest? :D

Yes, maybe.

1 hour ago, ladyid said:

I'm looking forward to her variety show and I hope someone will sub it because it looks cute. Does anyone know how many episodes there will be?

Preview:

I am looking forward to this too, she looks so cute, can't wait to see it. I just realized that the on January 9th we will finally see her again in 절찬상영중 and on January 10th we will see her at Golden Disk Award, we will have a double dose of Lee Sung Kyung in two days.

I'm very happy if she still with laneige. With the coming of the beautiful kim yoo jun to the brand, laneige will be in the safe hands. Since I like them both, hopefully I can see them promote laneige together in one frame. I think this two gorgeous ladies can pass as a sibling. Sung kyung can be an older sister for kim yoo jun in a drama or movie.

Also PD Oh shared a picture with Lee Sung Kyung from yesterday

Caption: "Lee Sung Kyung .. No,
The character of my life that I thought I could never see again .. Hanl's body weightlifting # Kim Bok-joo showed up in the field of #twangsus in a year. I was impressed by your visit. Thank you ~" google translate

Spoiler

25008504_133600440669852_8659356330248634368_n.jpg

On this day, last year, Lee Sung Kyung won Exellence Award for her performance as Kim Bok Joo. In 2018 i hope to see her win more awards both for dramas and movies and maybe even for entertainment. Fighting Lee Sung Kyung!

Archived