Libera

Thanks for this thread about this cutie pie :wub: , since I have seen in the drama "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" I fell in love for her . Her character was also endearing,I spent some laughter with this drama ! Now I'm her fan after Moon Geun Young . I followed it on Instagram, Her voice is just beautiful .Waiting for her next drama , I also spend here to hear from her :)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, sima158 said:

For sure  LSK is a busy bee nowadays. With several CFs, being a  spokeperson for lanaeige, adidas , 11th street online shopping and several others...she will become a millionaire in just this few month. I wonder about how much wealth she already has.

By looking through her pics today...if she slim down a little pounds....she will be more gorgeous. I hope she can get her figure back like in doctors. She's a goddes in that drama...sometimes I cannot concentrate on her acting becoz of her angelic face.

I'm not fond of her black blouse during the troll conference. It made her look matured. 

Same. I hope she can go back to her perfect beautiful shape, i am actually surprised that she didn't lose weight. I want to see her as the CF queen.

Agree about the dress too, it really didn't fit her well. I preferred her much more in sporty clothes in the VLive.

Welcome @heikirikotatsu

The live stream from VLive is over it lasted 1 hour, i hoped that the subs were better tho. I finally heard Lee Sung Kyung sing a song of the movie and she even sang True Color live with Park Hyung Shik, she looked a little nervous during the interview but she was lovely. Soon they will upload it so we can rewatch. 48.760 people followed live and it gained 533.193 hearts which is alot.

True Color Park Hyung Shik feat. Lee Sung Kyung 

Pictures and Video from fans

Lee Sung Kyung's friend show her support, i love her friendships.

[TRANS] " I went to the animation # troll premiere of Sungkyung today, but Poppy was the Sungkyung itself.  It was the same with her, a positive girl who liked song. It felt so good throughout the whole view.  We had a good bib troll. # Happy credit to:https://www.instagram.com/swag_songsong_couple/

Here there is an interview from adenews

Libera...Can we blame her cordi or stylist for that ajumma dress? Hahaha. Yeah... her sporty cloth in vlive matching her youthfull charms. And matching with park hyung sik too. Heard her singing with him...both of them have a great combination voice. They should do a duet....such a waste not to exploit their talents. Hyun sik ' s voice is love....so soothing. I hope LSK can be a cameo in hyung sik drama strong woman . Just to show her support and to think there  is also ji soo in that drama....what a treat.

Lee Sungkyung has no plans to venture into music

Sungkyung Lee and Hyungsik Park Dub "Trolls"

(Seoul February 8, 2017) Lee Sungkyung and Park Hyungsik showed up at the preview of the animated film "Trolls", in which they dubbed the characters Princess Poppy and Branch respectively.

Sungkyung thought she resembled Princess Poppy, "When I saw the character, I said, ‘Wow, that is my expression!’" She revealed that she had been filming "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo" while dubbing "Princess Poppy" and she thought both characters were mirror images because they were both optimistic. However, she did not have any plans to venture into music, saying, "I like music and have participated in music-related TV shows but I don’t have plans to record my own songs."

On the other hand, Hyungsik has sung for the TV series "Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth", and he hoped to release his own album in the future, if possible.

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/photos/sungkyung-lee-and-hyungsik-park-dub-trolls-7249958#slideshow-1

It's kinda funny how LSK is a natural with those poses & Park Hyung Sik seems lost at first so just kept looking at her & copying her poses ^_^

On the side note, it's too bad she has no plans to venture into music cause she does have a knack for it. I think it's smart to stay away from Kpop since there's just too much of it, but slow jams & collaborations as sideline projects would be nice.

I also agree with most about musical theatre. She would be the kind of person that could really attract viewers to go see Korean musicals especially by foreigners since she has a large international fan base. I know I would go if I had the chance. 

However, I kinda understand why she said that. She still needs to focus on her acting career first not to mention continue with modeling part-time. She's a busy bee. But I do hope she'll change her mind later about music cause that would be a talent wasted. 

16 hours ago, anom65 said:

It's kinda funny how LSK is a natural with those poses & Park Hyung Sik seems lost at first so just kept looking at her & copying her poses ^_^

On the side note, it's too bad she has no plans to venture into music cause she does have a knack for it. I think it's smart to stay away from Kpop since there's just too much of it, but slow jams & collaborations as sideline projects would be nice.

I also agree with most about musical theatre. She would be the kind of person that could really attract viewers to go see Korean musicals especially by foreigners since she has a large international fan base. I know I would go if I had the chance. 

However, I kinda understand why she said that. She still needs to focus on her acting career first not to mention continue with modeling part-time. She's a busy bee. But I do hope she'll change her mind later about music cause that would be a talent wasted. 

I hope she will sing the ost of her next drama, from what i heard her agency is pretty bad with idols so maybe is better if she doesn't become an actual idol, but just sing some songs for OSTs and some duets. It's possible that she also wants just to focus on acting now.

5 hours ago, rottenxtears said:

I wonder how our queen's doing in Bali. I wonder what kind of photoshoot she did and for what magazine it is. I hope she's having a great time there aside from work. Bali is a very beautiful place to go. :) 

I wonder that too, after two days of news i became spoiled i hoped to have some other news today. I always heard how beautiful Bali is so if she can work and rest at the same time would be great for her.

Archived