Libera

I miss lee sung kyung. I miss kim bok joo. I miss wlfkbj. 

This sunday evening in my part of the world....I' still searching the clips about wlfkbj . There's really something not right in my mind . Maybe I should watch wlfkbj for the third  time.

The scene in the clinic where kim bok joo counted the money repeatedly before gave it to the counter staff...kinda like the scene in my girl . The money hungry look . LSK comedy acting  is at the same par as lee da hae in my girl. Both of them did'nt afraid or ashamed to show any  face expression to nail the character. I think this is the reason why I fell for LSK.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, rottenxtears said:

I may sound greedy but I want LSK to be on a new project. I know she's still tired though, this woman needs a break too but I hope she won't take a very long break on the small screen and hope she gets another lead role again. I'm also hoping that she could walk the 2017 Seoul Fashion week. Gosh :( I miss her.

I miss her too. If she has some time to rest and to go back in shape she could go to some variety shows in the meantime, some interview, fanmeeting, singles, music video, anything. I also understand that after Kim Bok Joo she wants to chose a good role that can gain her fame and recognitions, because sadly WFKBJ was a total flop in Korea :( I hope she won't have problem to find other good offers because of that.

In the meantime of waiting some news by uri Lee Sung Kyung, i found another great live performance but the video has not good quality 

New Video Interview

I wish i could understand what she is saying, hope somebody will translate.

One thing that really makes me angry is that if Lee Sung Kyung was a man she would already be a star but because she is a woman is so much harder to gain fans and recognitions :angry:

15 hours ago, Libera said:

One thing that really makes me angry is that if Lee Sung Kyung was a man she would already be a star but because she is a woman is so much harder to gain fans and recognitions :angry:

Sadly this is the reality of the hallyu wave especially when you put 2 unestablished costars together. Most fans are female, & in a coming of age drama tailored towards youth, those female fans are in their teens. Put that with a tall young pretty faced actor playing the ideal boyfriend & a really good one I might add, and the female costar kind of becomes a shadow no matter how much of a breakthrough role she had. You notice a lot of the publicity for WLFKBJ rides off on NJH or NJH+LSK pairing, not so much LSK alone. It didn't help when her past roles in other dramas weren't appreciated especially in cheese in a trap. Only until she acted so well as Bok joo that people started to take back their criticisms of her role as baek in ha. I swear it's like k-drama fans at one point expected actresses to act a certain way in dramas. (Tunnel Vision, a view I think new k-dramas are trying to break with some of these new female roles that are no longer cute and gentle)

But you know what, don't lose hope. I think she has more recognition internationally. But even in her homeland, The fact that she got the MBC top excellence award instead of new comer award this year shows progress. You just have to give it time. She's actually pretty established and recognized as model from what I see. Although it's great she took on a movie role, I think she needs to take on more roles in dramas too because let's face it, korean actresses get more recognition as part of the hallyu waves through dramas more than movies. If she plays her cards right and takes on more memorable unique roles, she can definitely gain more fans and recognition as an actress like song hye kyo, shin min ah, and jun ji-hyun. 

Wherever she goes

Whatever she does

Whoever she be with......

I'll always support her as long as she's happy.

Cherish the happiness....

I' m eagerly waiting for her fashion show this march. I want to see how she rocks the runaway with kim bok joo's hair.

18 minutes ago, sima158 said:

Wherever she goes

Whatever she does

Whoever she be with......

I'll always support her as long as she's happy.

Cherish the happiness....

I' m eagerly waiting for her fashion show this march. I want to see how she rocks the runaway with kim bok joo's hair.

Will she participate at the runaway this march? I hope so, i miss her in the runaway, hope she can easily come back to her original shape.

1 hour ago, Libera said:

Will she participate at the runaway this march? I hope so, i miss her in the runaway, hope she can easily come back to her original shape.

Another thing I wanna see her into. Making her own single. Seriously, her voice is really beautiful. Please YG please give LSK the chance to show-off all her talents, it's her blessings in life and it needs to be showcased to the whole universe.

38 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

Another thing I wanna see her into. Making her own single. Seriously, her voice is really beautiful. Please YG please give LSK the chance to show-off all her talents, it's her blessings in life and it needs to be showcased to the whole universe.

Me too!! She only had duets, she will sing in Trolls at least but i really hope she will have her own single. It would be great if she could sing at her next drama and both drama and single can become a big hit.

They shoud do a musical drama, Lee Sung Kyung will be perfect, she loves musical so much.

59 minutes ago, Libera said:

Looking for all her pics in allure....I like her figure nowadays. With some flesh to her bone.......kinda enhance her curves. She has a great S line. I also like her pic with NJH in MBC drama award. With that white pinkish evening dress....she looked so breathtakingly beautiful and the way she walked gracefully like a princess.

I also love her voice like you all. Her voice is so soothing and pleased to the ears.  Love her english song in MBC award 2015. She for sure can beat any new idol for stage appearance. She's all confidence and no hint of stage fright.

Libera....I'm not sure about her attendance in this march fashion show. I've googled her runaways in youtube...I think she involved in show 2014 .

She looks like shu qi the taiwanese actress in the picture above.

She walked during Seoul Fashion Week in both 2014 and 2015. Took a break in 2016 maybe due to filming of drama. (Cheese in the Trap that time I guess) Hope she comes back to the runway if she can this year ❤

---

Lee Sung Kyung at @yelolhan's IG update :) I wonder what they're up to? Seems like the two are spending time cooking, eating? 

1 hour ago, rottenxtears said:

She walked during Seoul Fashion Week in both 2014 and 2015. Took a break in 2016 maybe due to filming of drama. (Cheese in the Trap that time I guess) Hope she comes back to the runway if she can this year ❤

---

Lee Sung Kyung at @yelolhan's IG update :) I wonder what they're up to? Seems like the two are spending time cooking, eating? 

Thanks rottenxtears for the ig update. LSK still in bok joo's clothing. Both of them still like a little kid...playing around. 

Truthfully...never once in my life before...searching the clips of model runaway. But with LSK..I always hunt any videos about her modelling during my free time.Love to see her gansta look whenever she walks the runaway. She looked cute but fierce at the same time.Hope you can bring in here some of her runaway links coz I'm a bit dummy in this area.

I found a nice article about Lee Sung Kyung and Kim Go Eun friendship, they really are friendship goals

Kim Go Eun x Lee Sung Kyung Sismance

Hello KDA lovelies!

I'm back again, I know I shouldn't post too much on a day but please excuse me to do it kekeke. So as I scroll up and down my Instagram's feed, I saw that both Kim Go Eun and Lee Sung Kyung posting a selfie together. They looked so cute!! It made me missed Cheese In The Trap even more.

:curly_loop::curly_loop::curly_loop:

7a350abf5d9dbbd7d267083c2138878a9a2aa962_hq.jpg

Kim Go Eun Instagram Update

79efdf31e5e4e6740f998d2b311dd220f774390d_hq.jpg

Lee Sung Kyung Instagram Update

"우리사랑하고있어요...:heart:"

Translation: "We're in love...:heart:"

Note: I'm not sure with the translation since I just use direct translate from Google ^^

I'm so happy to see how they're being so close even after Cheese In The Trap ended. Or maybe this is a sign that they will be cast again for Cheese In The Trap movie? I hope I guess it right.

44bce541fad5e074e2d012aa67d56e91c1429221_hq.jpg

Kim Go Eun Instagram Update

There's also any other post from Lee Sung Kyung supporting Kim Go Eun. I'm so envy with their friendship :sob:

f5de90960d40e2bf7b013972cb0d68292504c404_hq.jpg

I can't get the translation but in the caption she said about Kim Go Eun's movie, some sort of supporting her.

662e94d93cfd4dd52914e4d34eaeac22d8dce58f_hq.jpg

"And I've got a heart :heart:"

Aww isn't that too cheesy? I wish to had Lee Sung Kyung as my bestfriend. I'd like to see more pictures of them together after this. The sismance is too strong, I ship them. :two_hearts:

Thank you for reading! :kissing_heart:

http://aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/4454521/kim-go-eun-x-lee-sung-kyung-sismance

Some other cute interactions on Instagram

This is from yesterday i think

C27UcMqUsAA5sEX.jpg

CeRboKtUAAEA0DU.jpg

Wow...

February....come faster. We can meet two version of LSK. 

In allure photoshoot...she as a classy, elegant and chic lady. 

While in elle...she looks like a spunky and lively young woman.

For me..she's a complete package, perfect from head to toe.

Archived