Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/24/2018 at 12:36 AM, Libera said:

Vogue Korea July Issue

Loving so much their classic black and white collection in vogue pictorial photoshoot. Her baby face beauty compliments LSY manly feature. I think this is the first time sung kyung having couple photoshoot with her male lead after drama. 

K-LOOKBOOK: HOW TO STYLE YOUR BANGS LIKE A KOREAN DRAMA FEMALE LEAD

Style your bangs like a true-blue K-drama lead

Choppy – the most risky style that requires some courage and self-confidence to show-off. It is cut straight and in a very short short length, giving you that eye-catching look.

kim-bokjoo-aztec-sweater.jpg?w=840

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/27/k-lookbook-how-to-style-your-bangs-like-a-korean-drama-female-lead/

On 6/27/2018 at 10:06 PM, Libera said:

Something to look forward

At last....something's flattering after some emotional draining season in a couple episode of About Time. My take on the above pictures... the kisses are still considered dead fish kisses. I need to watch the scene first....seeing is believing ...hihihi. I wonder the pdnim applied the parental guidance rating for this drama maybe up to  pg 13 according to their three kisses so far. Knowing LSY...he is a good kisser in his drama before. So I feel strange to see his behaved and proper kissing with sung kyung in this drama.

5 hours ago, sima158 said:

At last....something's flattering after some emotional draining season in a couple episode of About Time. My take on the above pictures... the kisses are still considered dead fish kisses. I need to watch the scene first....seeing is believing ...hihihi. I wonder the pdnim applied the parental guidance rating for this drama maybe up to  pg 13 according to their three kisses so far. Knowing LSY...he is a good kisser in his drama before. So I feel strange to see his behaved and proper kissing with sung kyung in this drama.

Yes, i am afraid that it will be another dead fish kiss, this is tvN ffs, but there are worse news, Lee Sung Kyung hurt her knee and it looks pretty bad, let's all hope that she will recover soon and she will still be able to film Girl Cops and modeling, hope it won't leave huge scars. Poor girl, she is really heartbroken :tears: Let's show our support on Instagram, i hope she will see it and feel alittle better.

34 minutes ago, Libera said:

Yes, i am afraid that it will be another dead fish kiss, this is tvN ffs, but there are worse news, Lee Sung Kyung hurt her knee and it looks pretty bad, let's all hope that she will recover soon and she will still be able to film Girl Cops and modeling, hope it won't leave huge scars. Poor girl, she is really heartbroken :tears: Let's show our support on Instagram, i hope she will see it and feel alittle better.

Oh...pity on her. I really hope she's get well soon. She is still in korea , right? I 'm pretty sure she is in holiday mood after about time just ended. Hope she can update her progress after this.

Archived