Libera

A more accurate translation of Lee Sung Kyung message. She is the sweetest and loves her fans so much, I hope she knows how much she is loved and appreciated and how talented she is, she doesn't lack anything, hopefully in 2018 she will realize how amazing she is.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screen caps from Laneige new CF, she is truly a goddess. I love her sexier look with the mini back dress and red lipstick, i would like if she will use this look more often, maybe for a more mature and sexy role in a new project.

vkqEBXj.png

GvcEHy0.jpg

BXQnxlJ.png

Spoiler

g59SAY9.png

ioaUIdZ.jpg

v09A3fV.jpg

cmuyosU.jpg

yrsreqt.png

Spoiler

vRQ3r6Q.png

gfZp5k4.jpg

n8ARSHQ.png

RBRcx9D.png

b720P3M.png

Y8qVwz4.jpg

Today we might finally see Lee Sung Kyung back on our screens. It's still not sure when 절찬상영중 will air, some sources says today and others says on January 9th, whatever it is we will see her soon once a week again, i am so excited, i wonder how many episodes it will have. One thing i still don't understand, when did she film it? Was she shooting Wrestler and 절찬상영중at the same time or she shot it before or later? She worked hard secretely, i hope she has some other surprises for us.

DSmKlgVVMAAefFa.jpg

"On Tuesday, January 9th, at 11 pm, the KBS 2TV new entertainment program '절찬상영중-철부지 브로망스' will be broadcasted for the first time. Four actors and production crews shot for three nights and four days at various places. The meaningful communication and laughter of these four actors, which they have never seen before, are beyond imagination."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201801030902181279081_1

They filmed for 4 days, i still don't understand if it's only one episode or more. I hope it will have a couple of episodes tho.

Some more infos about Lee Sung Kyung new variety show. It looks like itss english title is 'Now Praising: Childish Bromance'.

KBS variety series 'Childish Bromance' to return anew with Sung Dong Il, Lee Sung Kyung, Go Chang Suk, & Lee Jun Hyuk

Remember KBS2's 'Dragon Club: Childish Bromance' with Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, and more?

The 'Childish Bromance' series will be returning with a new cast and a new theme in 2018. This time, the title will be 'Now Praising: Childish Bromance', with a cast consisting of Sung Dong Il, Lee Sung Kyung, Go Chang Suk, and Lee Jun Hyuk!

The four actors, representing the various faces of the Korean film industry, will be opening up an outdoor movie theater to show movies in areas where movie theaters are scarce. You can catch the second 'Childish Bromance' series on KBS2 beginning January 9 at 11 PM KST!

sung-dong-il_lee-sung-kyung_1514947713_0002742289_001_20180103094342653.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/kbs-variety-series-childish-bromance-to-return-anew-with-sung-dong-il-lee-sung-kyung-go-chang-suk-lee-jun-hyuk

Lee Sung Kyung was active on Instagram today, i saw that even her closest friends, her manager and make up artist miss her so much, i guess she is resting, maybe she is in vacation now but i hope she has plans for many new projects in 2018, i miss her so much.

DSsEtgmV4AAUfdz.jpg

DSsEtgnUMAAJxsa.jpg

DSsEtgoU0AAtrNv.jpg

Archived