[HK Tv] Beautiful Cooking Game Show

Guest SeSgirl

Guest jihye87

I caught the Fiona Sit epi while holidaying in HK in July .. the male judges were in pain eating what she cooked if i remembered clearly there was like hard shell in her food .. it was great looking at the stars fumble in kitchen .. haha

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heartdrops

* bump bump*

Did anyone hear?! There will be a Chinese New Year special of Beautiful Cooking xDDD

But the bad thing is .... Amanda S is there again T_______T

It seems like shes getting a lot of popularity after this show.

^ o_o

* bump bump*

Did anyone hear?! There will be a Chinese New Year special of Beautiful Cooking xDDD

But the bad thing is .... Amanda S is there again T_______T

It seems like shes getting a lot of popularity after this show.

amanda s -_________-" she just got into the finals cause she went off kissing everyone...even though it was funny....

really?!!??! a chinese new year special?? is it confirmed that theres gonna be 1? YAY

Guest someday4_2

OMgosh that Myolie episode was hilarious!! Also the one with Nikki Chow and Amanda S was so funny too. I luv how Nikki was like telling Ronald to like go chase girls

• 2 weeks later...

i watched it yesterday. it was cute... not the best but still fun to watch. :)

i was kind of suprised that the models cooked the best out of everyone -.-

I still haven't watch the Chinese New Year special one yet. Amanda S. on again? hmmm, I actually like it when she was on the earlier episode. It was so funny watching Siu Chun flirted with her in his Chinglish. And the boys getting her sodas.

Guest Rainie_Days

LOL this show is funny, one of the eps was really funny, i think it was the one with Gigi Leung, where she made something that no one could swallow cos it was so chewy, lmao.

The worse cook was Kary Ng, my god, she set the thing on fire!

Guest sunnyday

I haven't watch this in a while.. does anybody know where I can download it?

just search it up on youtube :)

ive been watching this, only watched til ep 8 so far though. hahah the things the hosts say are hilarious!

Guest starlight21

oh i watched like 2 eps of that with my b/f and his family & one of his friends. no english subs though so i could only guess when something was funny by the fact that everyone but me was laughing >.<

Archived