Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SeSgirl

[HK Tv] Beautiful Cooking Game Show

This is definitely one of TVB's best variety shows in a very long time! (even though its game concept taken from Japan)

The star of of the show are not the hosts or the guest. Its Chef Chow (Chow Si Fu) His one liners are classic - remember the epsiode with Amanda S "Oh~ not so good!" :lol:

This is definitely one of TVB's best variety shows in a very long time! (even though its game concept taken from Japan)

The star of of the show are not the hosts or the guest. Its Chef Chow (Chow Si Fu) His one liners are classic - remember the epsiode with Amanda S "Oh~ not so good!" :lol:

I love Chef Chow too, his "inchness" is so funny. I was reading Next Magazine one time and they interviewed him asking how's the cooking of all the female celebrities. He said actually all the cooking taste bad, only So Yuk Wah knows how to cook. (That's why she's the champ) :lol: Anyways, Ronald is funny as well!

Omg Chef Chow hahah. He's the one with the uhh.. awsome eyebrows right? Hahaha I remember that time Ella commented on his eyebrows. I love him, he's so funny. But I went like eh.. when he also asked for a kiss from Amanda S. I likey Louisa So; I'm glad she won.

Haha yeah.. Amanda S. was really.. -_-

I found it really cute when they gave the "si foos" their nicknames.. "Chowsif", "Losif".. :lol:

My favorites were Kary, Fiona, and Ella.

They were hilarious! And so were the judges.

Handsome Cooking<3. Yes, they were handsome indeed. I liked the people in this episode. Alex, Edmond, Ronald, AND Chilam<3333. They're soo cute when they try to cook.

hahaha, this show is hilarious.

makes me wonder if i'm that bad at cooking after all.

hahaha

but i gota give props to them for being able to handle those

live crabs and eels and frogs and what not >.>

i would've freaked!