[HK Tv] Beautiful Cooking Game Show

Guest SeSgirl

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest klutzy

This is definitely one of TVB's best variety shows in a very long time! (even though its game concept taken from Japan)

The star of of the show are not the hosts or the guest. Its Chef Chow (Chow Si Fu) His one liners are classic - remember the epsiode with Amanda S "Oh~ not so good!" :lol:

Guest meow1203

This is definitely one of TVB's best variety shows in a very long time! (even though its game concept taken from Japan)

The star of of the show are not the hosts or the guest. Its Chef Chow (Chow Si Fu) His one liners are classic - remember the epsiode with Amanda S "Oh~ not so good!" :lol:

I love Chef Chow too, his "inchness" is so funny. I was reading Next Magazine one time and they interviewed him asking how's the cooking of all the female celebrities. He said actually all the cooking taste bad, only So Yuk Wah knows how to cook. (That's why she's the champ) :lol: Anyways, Ronald is funny as well!

Guest heartdrops

Omg Chef Chow hahah. He's the one with the uhh.. awsome eyebrows right? Hahaha I remember that time Ella commented on his eyebrows. I love him, he's so funny. But I went like eh.. when he also asked for a kiss from Amanda S. I likey Louisa So; I'm glad she won.

Guest MEIYEE

Haha yeah.. Amanda S. was really.. -_-

I found it really cute when they gave the "si foos" their nicknames.. "Chowsif", "Losif".. :lol:

My favorites were Kary, Fiona, and Ella.

They were hilarious! And so were the judges.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heartdrops

Handsome Cooking<3. Yes, they were handsome indeed. I liked the people in this episode. Alex, Edmond, Ronald, AND Chilam<3333. They're soo cute when they try to cook.

Guest morgan.de.toi

hahaha, this show is hilarious.

makes me wonder if i'm that bad at cooking after all.

hahaha

but i gota give props to them for being able to handle those

live crabs and eels and frogs and what not >.>

i would've freaked!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rodarte

LOL I love this i only watched the one with yumiko and ella..... my fd sent to me... i will watch more later it was freaking hilariousss

Guest Justalilodreamer

I LOVE IT!!!! haha yeah i skip the non-celebs ones too XD they're boring and sometimes they're really annoying too -__-;;

Guest aznbluegurl916

it was funny how they eat it cause they dont no whether it is done or not and the fact tat it sometime look done but actually it is not...

Guest dysfunkti0nal

LOL

The Beautiful Cooking Game Show won a TVB award for best new game show? or something like that. There TVB is kind of like the Oscars here in the states.

Archived