[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Legend of the Condor Heroes 射雕英雄传

4 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I finally finished it!!! It was good :)!!! I haven't watch the older version, so I am satisfy with this one. 
I read a little bit about Genghis Khan, and OMG I cannot believe he was a ruthless ruler!!!! How can he kill innocent lives, after taking their homes and tear their family apart?? To be a ruler, one has to be ruthless and scary!!! WTH!!!!!!!!

The ending was satisfying, I love Rong'Er and Jing'Er's relationship!! They are so cute and kind towards each other.

The only thing really irks me about this drama is Nianci and Yang Gang!!! They are the most annoying second lead couple!

where did you watch it ?? was it good quality subs? 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Details: Chinese title: 射雕英雄传English title: Legend of the Condor Heroes Genre: Ancient, Action, Romance Episodes: 52 Director:  Broadcast Period: January 9, 2017 Replacin

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

I finally finished it!!! It was good :)!!! I haven't watch the older version, so I am satisfy with this one. 
I read a little bit about Genghis Khan, and OMG I cannot believe he was a ruthless ruler!!!! How can he kill innocent lives, after taking their homes and tear their family apart?? To be a ruler, one has to be ruthless and scary!!! WTH!!!!!!!!

The ending was satisfying, I love Rong'Er and Jing'Er's relationship!! They are so cute and kind towards each other.

The only thing really irks me about this drama is Nianci and Yang Gang!!! They are the most annoying second lead couple!

LOL..glad that you like it. Why do you dislike YK-MNC? I dont really like YK, but I like MNC :P . And there are times when I really feel bad for them

Yeah, the drama did good with the ending and Genghis Khan's portrayal. The ending is pretty sweet and satisfying. Regarding Genghis Khan, he is ruthless, but I'm glad to see his dialogues with Guo Jing in discovering what is good and what is not

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, rhaps said:

LOL..glad that you like it. Why do you dislike YK-MNC? I dont really like YK, but I like MNC :P . And there are times when I really feel bad for them

Yeah, the drama did good with the ending and Genghis Khan's portrayal. The ending is pretty sweet and satisfying. Regarding Genghis Khan, he is ruthless, but I'm glad to see his dialogues with Guo Jing in discovering what is good and what is not

I find them annoying with their relationship, and on-again off-again relationship. Nianci knew that Yang Gang is bad for her, but she still choose to do the stupid things for him. I feel sorry for them sometimes too, considering they are teenagers here or young adults, so I understand their stupid decisions, but still, I find them boring too. They add nothing to the show. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, angelangie said:

however Genghis Khan is also one of the best warrior / king for Mongolian? 

he was the only one who was able to win the war against China for real? im bad with history however i remember his name because my mom told me a little bit of it lols

My knowledge in history should be worse than you :P . I only know that Genghis Khan is a ruler who unified the many tribes in Mongolia. But, I think LOCH wanted to view his achievements from the humanity side. 

4 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I find them annoying with their relationship, and on-again off-again relationship. Nianci knew that Yang Gang is bad for her, but she still choose to do the stupid things for him. I feel sorry for them sometimes too, considering they are teenagers here or young adults, so I understand their stupid decisions, but still, I find them boring too. They add nothing to the show. 

IMHO, this version of MNC is smarter than her original self .

Here, she initially thought that YK was just pretending to be close to the Prince, in order to get revenge for his parents and to steal the Wumu book (please cmiiw). After she realized his true motives, she wanted to commit suicide but she couldnt because she was pregnant. So she pretended to follow them , while planning to kill the Prince

I dont remember the original MNC planned such a thing. IIRC, her original version just followed YK despite knowing that he was evil, because she was deeply in love with him. But in the end, she had enough of his evilness..so she just left.

YK is one of the main antagonists in the show. His contribution is to bring miseries to GJ-HR :P . He and MNC are :

the parents of Yang Guo, the protagonist of the sequel : Return of Condor Heroes. And that's why LOCH 2017 showed baby Yang Guo in a close-up when GJ gave him a name :P . He is supposed to be the hero in the next series, who inherits MNC's loyalty and YK's cunningness

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

and u may be right actually....cause Mongolian they live as nomad and they are pretty spread out if im not wrong.....however under Genghis Khan they managed to be united under one rule and take over China even though it was for a very short period though if im not wrong...

Yeah..I heard that the many tribes under them released themselves many generations later (perhaps after Kubilai Khan era?) . But before that, the Mongolian had ruled over many areas and had been continuing to conquer more . Please cmiiw. 

• 1 year later...

hi , could someone help me (who knows mandarin) searching about this information?

https://k.sina.cn/article_5602615953_14df1229101900o2zd.html?from=ent&subch=oent

that site list 2 titles:

The Legend of The Condor Heroes: 9 Yin Bone Claw

and 

The Legend of The Condor Heroes : 18 Dragon Subduing Palms

i dont know mandarin, only use google translate to help me.

i cant find much information on other websites , it's like no one talk about it, so that's make me doubt if someone really planning to produce them

• 4 months later...