[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Legend of the Condor Heroes 射雕英雄传

sugarplum892

15 minutes ago, rhaps said:

The ones in 2019 are not Legend of Condor Heroes(1st trilogy). They are the continuation of LOCH, that is Return of Condor Heroes (2nd trilogy) and Heaven Sword of Dragon Sabre (3rd trilogy). Each of these stories has several adaptations already before this.

FYI, ROCH is closely connected to LOCH, where the hero's background story is told in LOCH. HSDS's story is more loosely connected than the other two, so it's safe to watch it without watching the first 2 stories. 

So confusing.. 

SO if i watch 2017 then return of condor hero's and then heaven sword?? 

I'm just starting this drama!! :wub:. I'm on episode 8!! I love it so far. The storyline is going at a good pace. All the characters are amazing in their role. I haven't watch the originals or the one with Hu Ge....but I really like this one!

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

It's good, isn't it??? The leads are cute and adorable ! :P:wub:

Yeah it is better than I expected!!! 

Right now, so disappointing at Yang Gang!! Guo Jin and Rong Er are so cute!!! They really compliment each other.

So sad when Yang and his wife died :(. That old fart Prince Jin is so delusional to think that he can receive her love by keeping her at his side. He is a sheep in disguise. Guo Jin's character is so adorable. Sure, he lacked common sense sometimes, but he is so kind, thoughtful and lovable.

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

LOL ..the actor of Prince Jin is good, though :P.  Yup, he is a sheep in disguise. All of the parents' generation are good. 

And I love the small villains here. They are hillarious :P . The fights in the Prince Jin's house are fun :lol:

Guo Jing doesnt just lack common sense, but he is also slow and rather dumb :P , but he is the kindest and most noble of all, and his preserverence and stubborness are probably the best :P . Yang Kang here, IMHO, is more gentle than the original one. 

The parents in the drama are so good-looking!!! Ghengis Khan, Prince Jin, and Yang Tiexin.

I love how mischievous Rong is and how honest and kind Guo Jing is. It is funny when Guo Jin scolded Rong and she got mad at him. Her character is smart, cute, funny and bubbly. I can see why Guo Jing likes her when he first met her. 

How old are the characters in the drama? Rong is said to be 16 in ep 13, so I am guessing the younger casts are 17-20???

• 3 weeks later...

I finally finished it!!! It was good :)!!! I haven't watch the older version, so I am satisfy with this one. 
I read a little bit about Genghis Khan, and OMG I cannot believe he was a ruthless ruler!!!! How can he kill innocent lives, after taking their homes and tear their family apart?? To be a ruler, one has to be ruthless and scary!!! WTH!!!!!!!!

The ending was satisfying, I love Rong'Er and Jing'Er's relationship!! They are so cute and kind towards each other.

The only thing really irks me about this drama is Nianci and Yang Gang!!! They are the most annoying second lead couple!

4 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I finally finished it!!! It was good :)!!! I haven't watch the older version, so I am satisfy with this one. 
I read a little bit about Genghis Khan, and OMG I cannot believe he was a ruthless ruler!!!! How can he kill innocent lives, after taking their homes and tear their family apart?? To be a ruler, one has to be ruthless and scary!!! WTH!!!!!!!!

The ending was satisfying, I love Rong'Er and Jing'Er's relationship!! They are so cute and kind towards each other.

The only thing really irks me about this drama is Nianci and Yang Gang!!! They are the most annoying second lead couple!

where did you watch it ?? was it good quality subs? 

51 minutes ago, rhaps said:

LOL..glad that you like it. Why do you dislike YK-MNC? I dont really like YK, but I like MNC :P . And there are times when I really feel bad for them

Yeah, the drama did good with the ending and Genghis Khan's portrayal. The ending is pretty sweet and satisfying. Regarding Genghis Khan, he is ruthless, but I'm glad to see his dialogues with Guo Jing in discovering what is good and what is not

I find them annoying with their relationship, and on-again off-again relationship. Nianci knew that Yang Gang is bad for her, but she still choose to do the stupid things for him. I feel sorry for them sometimes too, considering they are teenagers here or young adults, so I understand their stupid decisions, but still, I find them boring too. They add nothing to the show. 

• 1 year later...

hi , could someone help me (who knows mandarin) searching about this information?

https://k.sina.cn/article_5602615953_14df1229101900o2zd.html?from=ent&subch=oent

that site list 2 titles:

The Legend of The Condor Heroes: 9 Yin Bone Claw

and 

The Legend of The Condor Heroes : 18 Dragon Subduing Palms

i dont know mandarin, only use google translate to help me.

i cant find much information on other websites , it's like no one talk about it, so that's make me doubt if someone really planning to produce them

• 4 months later...

Archived