The decline in forum activity

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

3 years ago someone said how this place would go down the gutter. Since then, many areas of the forum reached a low point. Soompi lost the things that once made it unique.

If things are to get better we have to start somewhere. Maybe acknowledging the issues is where we start. It seems like the posts and threads users put their time into become wasted effort. This has been doing the forum in. 

Hi Knockblock,

Thanks so much for your candid post. I'd be very interested in hearing how we can make Soompi a better place, and I agree that acknowledging where the issues lie is a great place to start. Please PM me or email me at jenny@soompi.com with your ideas and thoughts.

Thanks,

Jenny
Soompi Community Manager

• 5 months later...
On 2017-6-24 at 9:46 PM, Got7shipsforever said:

this is true, ive been here, perhaps a month now and i barely seen any people of course i assume they were asleep since i joined at night but no, there is like no people over all ...

I've got a feeling you're looking at the slower going parts of our forum :)

Many places are on fire. Literally. For example there's the  Add & Subtract thread which has several pages of new content each day (found here). There are several threads for new and currently running K-Drama's which are adding pages on pages of new content every day like right here or here. And I'm not even talking about all the numerous threads about K-Pop which can be found here

Take a look around. This place is anything but dead! We're very much alive and kicking!

Archived