[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Love & Life & Lie 遇見愛情的利先生

sugarplum892

Love Life Lie.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 遇見愛情的利先生/ Yu Jian Ai Qing De Li Xian Sheng
English title: Love & Life & Lie

Genre:  Modern, Romance

Episodes: 41

Director: Chen Mingzhang (Kiss Love and Taste 亲·爱的味道)

Broadcast Period: January 4, 2017 - January 26, 2017

Cast:

Chen Xiao

Zhou Dong Yu

Marc

Ye Qing

Mi Ran

Synopsis:

An accident changes her life forever. Liu Xin Tong (Zhou Dong Yu) is an optimistic girl who comes from an impoverished family. But when an accident occurs, Xin Tong and her mother are forced to move into the home of the wealthy businessman Ji Bai Jun. There, Xin Tong lives with the two Ji kids, the spoiled Zhi Zhen (Ye Qing) and the sweet Zhen Yu (Jia Jing Hui), and also meets their friend, Li Yao Nan (Chen Xiao). When both Xin Tong and Zhi Zhen fall in love with Yao Nan, can Xin Tong overcome all of the obstacles to be with her one true love? It is adapted from the novel “Glass Slippers” by Zheng Yuan.

Love Life Lie 遇見愛情的利先生 Viki English Subbed Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Love Life Lie 遇見愛情的利先生 Raw Episodes

Love Life Lie 遇見愛情的利先生 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Kiss Love and Taste 亲·爱的味道 Official Drama Thread

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok.... Xin Tong's mother gets on to Xin Tong, but she hasn't realized that she's deceviing the family that she is working at. Also, if she keeps saying Xin Tong leaves she has to as well. It was Xin Tong who saved her dad's life not her. I'm looking forward to the birth secret which you started to see begin to be unveiled in today's episode.

6 hours ago, Triton823 said:

Ok.... Xin Tong's mother gets on to Xin Tong, but she hasn't realized that she's deceviing the family that she is working at. Also, if she keeps saying Xin Tong leaves she has to as well. It was Xin Tong who saved her dad's life not her. I'm looking forward to the birth secret which you started to see begin to be unveiled in today's episode.

Where did you watch ep 8 and 9? I am caught up to ep 7. For those who cannot understand Chinese, Viki is subbing it up to ep 4.

Update: found it on weibo. 

13 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Where did you watch ep 8 and 9? I am caught up to ep 7. For those who cannot understand Chinese, Viki is subbing it up to ep 4.

Update: found it on weibo. 

That's where I found them. For me the mother has to be the most annoying and ungrateful person in the world. What's going to happen when the family she works for realizes that their daughter is no theirs? I just want this woman to be put in her place...other than that I'm digging this drama.

4 hours ago, Triton823 said:

That's where I found them. For me the mother has to be the most annoying and ungrateful person in the world. What's going to happen when the family she works for realizes that their daughter is no theirs? I just want this woman to be put in her place...other than that I'm digging this drama.

@Triton823 @thunderman1  I agreee.... Xi Tong's mom is very selfish. She has seen he way Xi tong has never been able to accomplish any of her dreams and yet she still wants her to work while she gets to spend time being bullied by her daughter. Why does Cdrama and Kdrama have this type of scenario. Aren't you supposed to love the child you raised by mistake. She should have become more selfish for her fake daughter too. She isn't struggling. The more Xi Tong wants to do things for her daughter the more her real daughter will hate her. Her daughter isn't nice and she is happy to see her daughter bully her fake daughter. I am simplest shocked. I wil never like Xi Tong fake mother or her daughter. Both are to selfish or appreciate what they have now. I can predict what is to come once the truth is revealed Xi Tong's mom will be truly despised by her real daughter for ruining the life she has lead this entire time. 

56 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Triton823 @thunderman1  I agreee.... Xi Tong's mom is very selfish. She has seen he way Xi tong has never been able to accomplish any of her dreams and yet she still wants her to work while she gets to spend time being bullied by her daughter. Why does Cdrama and Kdrama have this type of scenario. Aren't you supposed to love the child you raised by mistake. She should have become more selfish for her fake daughter too. She isn't struggling. The more Xi Tong wants to do things for her daughter the more her real daughter will hate her. Her daughter isn't nice and she is happy to see her daughter bully her fake daughter. I am simplest shocked. I wil never like Xi Tong fake mother or her daughter. Both are to selfish or appreciate what they have now. I can predict what is to come once the truth is revealed Xi Tong's mom will be truly despised by her real daughter for ruining the life she has lead this entire time. 

We already see how this will end...as with most Cdrama....once the families learn the truth they will cut off from each other. The mother will lose her job and her daughter will lose everything. That's the best thing about CDRAMA's is that they don't mess around. Like you I will not ever understand nor do I want to understand Xi Tong's mom...it's like you said...she is happy that her real daughter is bullying the fake daughter....Hello has she not realized that will come back to bite her in the rear and you already are seeing that. Good to see you here I thought I was the only one who watched these!

28 minutes ago, Triton823 said:

We already see how this will end...as with most Cdrama....once the families learn the truth they will cut off from each other. The mother will lose her job and her daughter will lose everything. That's the best thing about CDRAMA's is that they don't mess around. Like you I will not ever understand nor do I want to understand Xi Tong's mom...it's like you said...she is happy that her real daughter is bullying the fake daughter....Hello has she not realized that will come back to bite her in the rear and you already are seeing that. Good to see you here I thought I was the only one who watched these!

@Triton823..... LOL LOL LOLhaha-milk-bottle-emoticon.gifhaha-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif Chingu, you are so right. That is on of the reason I too love Cdrama. They tend to put things back the way it should have been in the first place. In KDrama , they want to stilll remain a family. Yuck Yuck, that shouldn't happen because of the grief they cause the victims for their selfishness... 

I know it must be hard for the subbers to translate this drama but still wished they would do it more quicker. It such a good drama that I am watching it raw right now.

I reallly can't stand Yao Nan's brother and stepmom. They both disgust me and I hate characters like them because they never know their place especially when they are home wrecker. The children are the worst especially when they are rich. They don't care that they destroyed a family and still believed they deserve to inherit the inheritance because of their status now. They seem to forget the family they destroyed is still around and has the right to the inheritance. 

22 hours ago, Triton823 said:

Xing Tong's mother is annoying, you were all nice and kind to her even you are not the one who gave birth to her but until the day you saw the family that they took your daughter as theirs accidentally, after that you become the evil step ma to your daughter? that brings us the question who is the mother the one who gave birth or raised? she was all OK until she saw her paternal daughter, woman when will you get this even if she learns that you are her paternal mother she'll never accept you, she grew up as a rich spoiled kid... you can never give her the lifestyle she grew up with.. 

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I know it must be hard for the subbers to translate this drama but still wished they would do it more quicker. It such a good drama that I am watching it raw right now.

I reallly can't stand Yao Nan's brother and stepmom. They both disgust me and I hate characters like them because they never know their place especially when they are home wrecker. The children are the worst especially when they are rich. They don't care that they destroyed a family and still believed they deserve to inherit the inheritance because of their status now. They seem to forget the family they destroyed is still around and has the right to the inheritance. 

yeah that guy is behaving like that because YN doesn't like his mother..   We have not seen any bad behaviour of step ma yet, if she is married to his dad and if she had an affair with his father, she did not do it herself, it takes two to tango..   I have watch with eng subs up to ep 4 the rest without subs so I might have miss something..  

3 hours ago, makeuptemple said:

yeah that guy is behaving like that because YN doesn't like his mother..   We have not seen any bad behaviour of step ma yet, if she is married to his dad and if she had an affair with his father, she did not do it herself, it takes two to tango..   I have watch with eng subs up to ep 4 the rest without subs so I might have miss something..  

@makeuptemple  While watching Kdrama and Cddrama  raw.. I observe their body language. YN's mother is not so nice, She pretends alot chingu; Yes it takes two to tango and I don't like the YN's father either because i have n idea how he really feels for any of his children. He reminds me of man who only love his status and financial gains. He is more caring to ZZ which really pisses me off because once he finds out that she isn't even the rightfu heir he will drop her like a hot potato. LOL LOL 

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@UnniSarah I gave it a try and it is entertaining... I have to say that XT's mother is turning into an idiot. She will lose her two daughters in the end. The biological will be mad at her for ruining her life, when the truth is unveiled. 

I agree chingu, she is an idiot for being a mean person and she has become so violent with XT. I hate when when she start to act like she is sorry but when she forcing XT to beg for forgivness, or slapping her or threatening never to see her again. I wish taht XT should just move out and leave her mom to be bullied by ZZ. She doesn't seem to mind that ZZ is pushing her around or being cruel. 

35 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@makeuptemple  While watching Kdrama and Cddrama  raw.. I observe their body language. YN's mother is not so nice, She pretends alot chingu; Yes it takes two to tango and I don't like the YN's father either because i have n idea how he really feels for any of his children. He reminds me of man who only love his status and financial gains. He is more caring to ZZ which really pisses me off because once he finds out that she isn't even the rightfu heir he will drop her like a hot potato. LOL LOL 

I agree chingu, she is an idiot for being a mean person and she has become so violent with XT. I hate when when she start to act like she is sorry but when she forcing XT to beg for forgivness, or slapping her or threatening never to see her again. I wish taht XT should just move out and leave her mom to be bullied by ZZ. She doesn't seem to mind that ZZ is pushing her around or being cruel. 

Yup the dad is only after finances and social status, he is not going to accept her once he learns she not from a rich family she is the daughter of a cook..  Also I am worried about the friendship of Ouyang Che & Yao Nan both fell in love with her at first sight,  Yao Nan behaved badly as he does not know what's being loved , but slowly understood his feelings, but these two guys are gonna fall out, hope they won't bring us the pregnancy card and we won't watch Quang Che fathering Yao Nan baby...  that Shan Shan idiot is pissing me off. How many times he made it so obvious that he does not love you, even her dad told her mother on her graduation day that you can not buy everything with money to her, if you buy the result will be like this referring to Ya Nan who didn't turned up to the graduation ceremony... 

She creates tantrums like a 5 year old, she acts like a little kid whose candy, lolly has been taken from her hands.  When Ya Nan giving her the graduation present he bend on her knees and show her the box, and she obviously thought that it's an engagement ring haah her facial expression when she saw that those were earings (btw those earrings looked cheap didn't look like £££ ones bought from Tiffany's or so, normally in these dramas they use expensive jewellery...) her behaviours towards everyone is outrageous, she even behaves bad to her step bro as he's not from their blood, he is adopted....  

Step Ma - Dad  & Shan Shan's mother are like the pot calling the kettle black..  

I also wonder what will be Shan Shan's mothers reaction towards her Xing Tong when she learns that she is her daugher... how is she gonna behave? Is she gonna be accepting? How's she gonna behave to the other daughter..   

@UnniSarah@makeuptemple In my opinion, YN needs to cut ties with his father. The latter is using him in order to get access to WE company through the marriage. It would be very interesting if YN decides to call off the engagement for real, well aware of the consequence: his father disowns him. By giving up everything, YN can be with XT. Moreover, ZZ learns that her status can not buy everything. She wanted love from YN but she never acted like a nice and loving person thinking that her position would be enough to keep YN by her side. Then imagine, she gets engaged with the wicked brother!:grin:

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@UnniSarah@makeuptemple In my opinion, YN needs to cut ties with his father. The latter is using him in order to get access to WE company through the marriage. It would be very interesting if YN decides to call off the engagement for real, well aware of the consequence: his father disowns him. By giving up everything, YN can be with XT. Moreover, ZZ learns that her status can not buy everything. She wanted love from YN but she never acted like a nice and loving person thinking that her position would be enough to keep YN by her side. Then imagine, she gets engaged with the wicked brother!:grin:

@bebebisous33....... Chingu that is what O am hoping for. YN's brother is vicious almost raped ZZ at a bar and humiliated her. ZZ is out for vengeance but knowing her she might forgive him just so she can try to make YN jealous. But it won't work at at all because he has never loved her. His own words to XT. "He has never liked that woman and her behavior is very unattractive ( my word there). He can't understand her and he wonders why she is the way she is. 

@makeuptemple.. Your right chingu YN will have a falling out with ZZ stepbrother. But there is zero chance he can be with her because XT is his step sister when the tgrandmother Utah is revealed. XT's mom is such a terrible mom for not seeing the way ZZ's brother treat XT. She is toooo busy standing up for her selfish, rude daughter. What I fear he most is that ZZ can get her mom ( birthmom) to abandon ZT because she has seen the way XT's mom is always defending her. I am so scared for what is to come . smh smh smh 

I am also afraid for ZZ's friend, she is doing both ZZ's bidding and Shan Shan bidding. She is such a pitiful girl. She is so scare of them both and is a bit jealous of ZZ. 

12 hours ago, makeuptemple said:

Also I am worried about the friendship of Ouyang Che & Yao Nan both fell in love with her at first sight,  Yao Nan behaved badly as he does not know what's being loved , but slowly understood his feelings, but these two guys are gonna fall out, hope they won't bring us the pregnancy card and we won't watch Quang Che fathering Yao Nan baby...  that Shan Shan idiot is pissing me off.bout d you 

@makeuptemple  Chingu, I have tried to fine Ouyang Che in the drama and I haven't seen him. Am I going crazy??? I looked up the info in Dramawiki and see that Ouyang Che is another character. I really thought you were talking about http://www.dramawithdrawals.com/2016/07/actor-jia-jinghui.html Jia Jing Hui playing Ji Zhen Yu . He too fall in love with Xi Tong. Ji Zhen Yu has no chance at all because she has fallen for Yao Nan already.love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.giflove-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Lots of guys are falling for Her. teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif When did Ouyang Che make his appearance chingu... It looks like I will have to rewatch it over this weekend. 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@makeuptemple  Chingu, I have tried to fine Ouyang Che in the drama and I haven't seen him. Am I going crazy??? I looked up the info in Dramawiki and see that Ouyang Che is another character. I really thought you were talking about http://www.dramawithdrawals.com/2016/07/actor-jia-jinghui.html Jia Jing Hui playing Ji Zhen Yu . He too fall in love with Xi Tong. Ji Zhen Yu has no chance at all because she has fallen for Yao Nan already.love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.giflove-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Lots of guys are falling for Her. teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif When did Ouyang Che make his appearance chingu... It looks like I will have to rewatch it over this weekend. 

@UnniSarahceccfcda4e.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=460x268&e=t&f 

this guy is playing Li Yaonan 

Merat Mire is playing Ouyang Che

that's what mydramalist says 

Archived