[Variety 2017] The Lovebirds : Year 1 / Newlyweds Diary (tvN) Stars, Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun

Ahn Jae Hyun And Ku Hye Sun To Star In New Couple Variety Show

ku hye sun ahn jae hyun93

Actors Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun will appear on the upcoming program “Honeymoon Diary” (working title), directed by Na Young Suk and Lee Woo Hyung.

The variety show will premiere in 2017 as a new project on tvN. It aims to portray not virtual love and marriage, but the true lives of the real-life celebrity couple.

Featuring the candid daily lives of loving newlyweds Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun, the show is gaining much interest from people who dream of marriage, as well as prospective couples looking forward to marriage.

The program is also being anticipated as the first variety show of the couple together since their wedding, where they will unveil not only the romantic side of their married life, but the casual and realistic sides as well.

“Honeymoon Diary” will premiere on tvN on February 3, 2017 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/29/ahn-jae-hyun-ku-hye-sun-star-new-couple-variety-show/

Watch: Take A Glimpse Into Ahn Jae Hyun And Ku Hye Sun’s Newlywed Life

ahn jae hyun ky hye sun

On December 30, tvN broadcasted the first teaser for Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun’s anticipated new show, “Honeymoon Diary” (working title).

The teaser opens with the charming couple playing piano together. Throughout the clip, the real-life newlyweds are seen adorably enjoying their lives as husband and wife. It ends with the two finishing their piano performance. Ahn Jae Hyun tries to embrace Ku Hye Sun, but she bashfully rejects it. Instead, she goes in and gives him a big smooch on the lips. How endearingly romantic!

Watch Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun’s adorable interactions as newlyweds below!

The first episode of “Honeymoon Diary” will air on tvN on February 3, 2017 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/30/watch-take-glimpse-ahn-jae-hyun-ku-hye-suns-newlywed-life/

• 2 weeks later...

함께 있다는 사실만으로 행복하고
바라만 보고 있어도 웃음이 나오는
신혼부부 안재현 ♥ 구혜선

얼마 전 공개된 포스터에서도
안구 커플의 넘쳐나는 사랑이 느껴졌는데요.
하지만 포스터가 다가 아니었습니다!

혼자 보기 너무 아까운
달달한 현장 사진을 대.방.출 하겠습니다.

스티커 이미지

※ 스크롤 압박 주의 ※

스티커 이미지

※ 초특급 달달함 주의 ※

부러움에 눈물을 흘리시더라도
포스트 지기는 책임지지 않습니다.

누가 봐도 #신혼부부
달달함이 폭발하는 안구커플 B컷 대공개

1.jpg?type=w1200
2.jpg?type=w1200
3.jpg?type=w1200
4.jpg?type=w1200

사진을 뚫고 나오는 달달함! 쏘 스윗~
(거기 누가 구운 가래떡 좀 주세요 꿀 찍어먹게~)

스티커 이미지

사실 시작은 조금 어색했습니다.

5.jpg?type=w1200

어색한 마음에 도망 쳐 보고

스티커 이미지
6.jpg?type=w1200

눈빛 교환도 해보고

7.jpg?type=w1200

장난도 쳐보지만

8.jpg?type=w1200

결국 둘이 손 붙잡고 안정을 찾은
안구 커플♥

스티커 이미지

9.gif?type=w1200

바라만 봐도 좋앙.gif

10.gif?type=w1200

바라만 봐도 좋앙222.gif

11.gif?type=w1200

눈빛 밀당하는 반도의 흔한 신혼부부.gif

12.jpg?type=w1200

열심히 포스터 촬영을 하고 있는 도중

13.jpg?type=w1200

카메라 안으로 살포시 엉덩이를 들이댄 
동물의 정체는? 

스티커 이미지
14.jpg?type=w1200

바로 구혜선바라기 감자!

15.jpg?type=w1200

혜선의 사랑을 받고 있는 감자를
부러운 눈빛으로 바라보고 있는 남편 안재현!

16.jpg?type=w1200

그런 남편 안재현을 멀리서 바라보고 있는
안주

스티커 이미지
17.gif?type=w1200

감자가 떠난 후

새로운 자세를 잡아달라는 제작진의 요청에
쭈그려 앉는 아내 구혜선과
그런 아내의 옆에 살포시 앉는 남편 안재현

18.gif?type=w1200

한 시도 서로에게서
눈을 떼지 않는
인제 갓 부부 안구 커플

19.jpg?type=w1200

"이래도 안 웃을 꼬야?"
기분 좋지 않은 (척 하는) 아내에게
애교 부리는 남편

20.jpg?type=w1200
21.jpg?type=w1200
22.jpg?type=w1200
23.jpg?type=w1200

부러움은 내 몫
눈에서 땀이 ㄴr는 건 왜일ㄲr....★

24.jpg?type=w1200

달달~ 하기만 할 것 같은
첩첩산중 빨간지붕집에서 안구 커플의 신혼일기!

그. 러. 나

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6194033&memberNo=3669297

• 2 weeks later...

I so happy the show is well receive raw are out there waiting for eng subs 

so here is screen cap 

Newlywed Diary Recap: Episode 1

February 4, 2017 Korean Variety Recaps Episode 1, Newlywed Diary, Reality Shows 0

Episode 1 – Why Are We Here? – February 3, 2017

I’ve been looking forward to this show because I’ve enjoyed everything that Na Young-seok PD has put out so far. Also, I think February is going to be a good month for variety shows because there are so many new ones coming out this month. Yay!

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-A.jpg?resize=16
The show starts off with a really cute opening credit scene. There’s a cartoon version of our newlywed couple with them dating, doing a proposal, getting married, and moving to the countryside. It reminds me of a credit scene for a movie or drama more than one for a variety show, which I guess is fitting given how this show is about a couple of actors. 

The credits end and we see that it’s winter. We’re deep in the mountains, in an area covered with snow. The scene is complete with some heavy wind sound effects. This must have been filmed pretty recently.

There are some dogs barking as we hear Ahn Jae-hyun call out sweetly, “Honey~” Ku Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun are now living in Inje city of Gangwon Province. They’re calling 411, while trying to find a branch of “S” Bank, but there isn’t one nearby, so they consider opening an account for a local bank instead. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AA.jpg?resize=1

It’s been seven months since they’ve become husband and wife.

During his individual interview, Ahn Jae-hyun says he saw his wife for the first time during the TV drama <Blood> cast meeting and fell for her at first sight. He says his eyes were “hot” for her? or maybe he says “heart?” It’s sometimes hard to figure out what they’re saying when they use Konglish.

Meanwhile, Ku Hye-sun says she thought he was a baby, at least ten years younger than her. (He’s actually just three years younger.) She noticed he kept staring at her, but Ku Hye-sun’s manager kept blocking his view on purpose because he thought Ahn Jae-hyun was being weird. She was disappointed that she had such a hard-working manager. LOL. Afterall, why would it be a bad thing for a good looking guy to stare?

They also talk about their first kiss which was in Ku Hye-sun’s car, right before they had a kiss scene on camera. Ku Hye-sun was the one who initiated it, and Ahn Jae-hyun said it felt like a dream. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAA.jpg?resize=

Ku Hye-sun really wanted to live in a minimalist house in the countryside with animals while Ahn Jae-hyun wanted to live in the city, so this house in Inje City is like a trial house for them. They started preparing to live here in the fall and plan to live there for the entirety of the winter.

In the fall, they harvested some food, like squirrels storing up acorns for the winter. There’s a cute montage of them harvesting crops, picking fruit, drying food, and setting up their house. It’s a lot of manual labor, but the two of them make it look so romantic.

Then winter came. 

Moving Day

There are eight residents in the little countryside house with the red roof. In addition to the two humans, there are

• Gamja (potato)- 6 years old – friendly to all including robbers
  • Soondae (blood sausage) – 8 years old – big watchdog, white fur near eyes
  • Gunbamb (roasted chestnut)- 4 years old – little watchdog, yellow fur near eyes
  • Ahnju (side dish) – 3 years old – a chic kitty
  • Mango (mango) – 4 years old – agile cat
  • Ssamie (wrap) – 5 years old – loner cat

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAA.jpg?resize

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAA.jpg?resiz

It’s a little chilly, and Ku Hye-sun injures her foot a bit while moving around furniture, so Ahn Jae-hyun moves it for her. I’m so jealous of the house. All the furniture there looks so pretty. I wonder if they picked it out themselves or if it’s part of the set. 

After moving their stuff in, they get ready to have some lunch. Ahn Jae-hyun is in charge of the kitchen and Ku Hye-sun is in charge of the floor? She seems to like sleeping on the floor and spends a surprisingly large amount of time placing blankets all over all sorts of floors. How strange.

Ku Hye-sun prepared an event for her husband since he like snacks so much. She says that she knew it’d hard to buy potato chips and stuff like that in the countryside, so she filled up their car truck with snacks and hit them all under a blanket. She then goes out to the car and takes the blanket away so that her husband can find the snacks. She prepared this as a nod to the way he proposed to her by setting up flowers in his car trunk.

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAA.jpg?resi

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae-hyun is making some sujebi (hand torn noodle soup) for lunch, but Ku Hye-sun tells him to stop cooking right now and come out to the car to help her move some stuff. Ahn Jae-hyun wants to finish making the noodle batter. Ku Hye-sun fail. 

She tries again to get Ahn Jae-hyun to the car. She starts folding some origami and comments about needing some tape. 

Ahn Jae-hyun is too busy slicing the kimchi to pay attention. Ku Hye-sun says again, “Honey~ Get me some tape from the car trunk.” Ahn Jae-hyun wants to cook the soup first, so that it doesn’t burn. He says he’ll get the tape after making the soup. Ku Hye-sun fail again. She’s starting to get frustrated.

Ahn Jae-hyun offers some citrus tea since he’s boiled water anyways. Finally he heads out to the trunk, and finds the snacks. Ahn Jae-hyun, “Why are there snacks here?” Ku Hye-sun, “hehehe.” He takes out a couple that he wants to eat and brings them back into the house. 

He comes back laughing. “Are these presents?” Ku Hye-sun replies, “A Christmas present.” Aw.

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAA.jpg?res

Ahn Jae-hyun seems to be a good cook. He does the dishes too while Ku Hye-sun keeps him company. 

The sun sets. It’s night time. I still can’t believe how beautiful the house is. At night time, it looks like a scene from a Christmas card.

They have snacks together and Gamja even steals a chip that Ahn Jae-hyun tries to feed his wife. There are so many cute shots of the animals. The show has such a lovely tone, different from the loud, energetic atmosphere of most of Na PD’s shows, but you can still tell that this is his handiwork because of the emphasis on the cooking and the animals.

At night, Ahn Jae-hyun plays the piano. Ku Hye-sun taught him the basics. He keeps making mistakes though, so she teaches him a simpler song. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAA.jpg?re

During another round of individual interviews, Ku Hye-sun says she began farting in front of Ahn Jae-hyun from when they started dating, but Ahn Jae-hyun still goes to the bathroom. Back in the house, Ku Hye-sun convinces her husband to stop trying to hold it in. He finally farts in front of her, but it’s so long that Ku Hye-sun jokes that he might as well just poop. 

Ku Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun then tidy up the house before bed. More scenes of the pets being cute again. They have some dried persimmon walnut wraps, and then go to bed.

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAA.jpg?r

It’s morning. The air seems so fresh and clear there. It’s no wonder so many people are leaving Seoul these days. Ku Hye-sun wakes up at 7:10 AM to shower. When she gets out, she notices that her dog Gamja peed on the living room floor. Ku Hye-sun gets busy taking care of the pets. Ahn Jae-hyun gets up too, and is cold. Ku Hye-sun is wearing a padded jacket. 

Two hours pass and Ku Hye-sun starts to make breakfast. 

Ahn Jae-hyun admits that her cooking style didn’t exactly fit his taste. She cooks roughly and makes too much. He says it’s weird at first, but is delicious once you get used to it. All the food looks so beautiful. I wonder if Na PD does cooking auditions for his reality shows because everyone seems to cook so well on his shows. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAAA.jpg?

Ku Hye-sun’s food is actually pretty weird. She just misses random foods together, but she plates everything so beautifully that it at least looks good. She makes three radish side dishes. Ahn Jae-hyun says it’s delicious, like fusion food. It’s a taste he’s never tried before.  

They decide to play rocks-paper-scissors. It’s best out of five to see who has to do the dishes. It’s ties at two wins each, then Ku Hye-sun gets the last win. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

Ku Hye-sun writes a shopping list for Ahn Jae-hyun to buy some groceries, and gives him 30,000 won (~30 USD). Ku Hye-sun says she and her husband try to divide up the housework. She’s in charge of cleanup while Ahn Jae-hyun does most of the cooking. 

Ahn Jae-hyun drives out. It’s a long way to the downtown area, which really isn’t much anyways. He goes to a small supermarket and sighs at the food prices. Aren’t these guys rich? He spends 17,710 won (~17 USD), then goes back to return 1,980 won worth of vegetables. He thinks a bit and also returns the eggs for an extra 4,100 won. why? He needs to fill up on gas, but only has enough for 7,000 won worth of gas. 

Ahn Jae-hyun returns home and tells his wife that he spent all 30,000 won. He failed to get a lot of items on her shopping list like the eggs, ramen, pickles, radishes, and cucumbers. She punches him. She needed the eggs because she wanted to make some sandwiches.

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAAAAA.jp

Ahn Jae-hyun decides to toast some bread for lunch. He cuts some onions, and fries them in some oil with some pepper.

Ahn Jae-hyun cuts his finger while chopping some food. Ku Hye-sun, “You want to go to the hospital?” Ku Hye-sun finishes up the sandwiches and worries that her husband won’t be able to play video games. 

She puts some strawberry jam, mayonnaise, and ketchup with some lettuce and tuna? Augh! I hate how Korean sandwiches always have random assortments of too much sauces, yet they both exclaim how delicious it is. They repeat it over and over, “Delicious. So delicious.” I was kind of thinking they were joking because they kept insisting it was delicious, but both finish their sandwiches, so I guess they really were tasty. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAAAAAA.j

They then play some badminton to decide who does the dishes. Ku Hye-sun wins. They play a bonus round to decide who does the next round of dishes too. If this were <New Journey to the West> there would be so many more hijinks, but the two just play a simple game of badminton, yet it’s somehow entertaining to watch. 

Ku Hye-sun says they were very similar while dating, but found they were different after getting married. But it’s okay, because that’s fun. 

Ahn Jae-hyun says he wanted to get married quickly so he could live their love story out sooner. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

This show is just so pretty and full of beautiful, beautiful cinematography. It’s a slow show without much action or humor, but there’s certainly a charm to bring you in. I guess it’s true what they say about how for good looking people, life is like a movie.

I’m used to watching Na PD’s <Three Meals a Day> type shows where the cast members are grumpy and constantly fighting the elements of a countryside lifestyle, but in <Newlywed Diary>, it’s a similar house in the countryside, yet everything is lovely and peaceful. I’m going to have to keep watching this for the eye candy.

Next Week: The newlyweds fight!

http://www.koreanvarietyrecaps.com/newlywed-diary-recap-episode-1/

• 2 weeks later...

The press conference for "Honeymoon Diary" is being held 1.fed.2017 at Stanford Hotel Korea. Na Youngseok pd, Lee Woonhyoung pd, and writer Kim Daeju are among who attended the presscon

Na pd said that he has been used to doing shows which involved guys only so doing one with both men/women wasn't that easy for him. He made some new attempts. Such as adding OST

Na pd said that he usually don't focus/make ost for his shows but this time, he tried to make one. Yoo Heeyeol has been working on one for more than a month now. Can't wait to listen to it

'Newlyweds Diary' writer Kim Dae-joo to Ahn Jaehyun and Goo HyeSun Couple “they are a healthy couple”[挤眼][耶]

He said they're totally different from what we expected. Goo HyeSun is so honest and Ahn Jaehyun is romantic but he is also a husband who is no different from us. He said that he was sympathetic and reassured by their combination. 

He said that, the fights, it can't be helped, but when it happens they resolve it through a conversation. The two are a healthy couple.[心]

cbff679egy1fcavwlqbitj212k1e0h0i.jpg

4 feb first epi

Ahn: “My eyes were just hearts. I found myself suddenly next to her.”

Goo: “I had no reason to dislike a good-looking guy looking at me.”

Na PD: “I tend to not have big plans on making my shows. I got to know Ahn Jae Hyeon through New Journey to the West 2 and I liked to bother him a lot so I went to his house with the purpose of eating and that's how I got to know Goo Hye Sun. It was fun and warm to look at the two of them so I thought it will be a waste if I am the only one to see it. I thought that if I showed other people how to love the couple that it would also warm my heart.” (Thank you, na pd^^)

cbff679egy1fccvt0g2hdg20sg0ibqvf.gif

Adding together the paid platform viewership ratings on cable, satellite, and IPTV, the first episode of “The Lovebirds” receives an average of 5.6% and a total of 7.3%. 

In addition, “The Lovebirds” premiere received an average 3.4% and total 4.4% viewership ratings among men and women from 20-40 years of age. It also had the highest viewership ratings in its time slot among cable channel shows and even the dramas airing on public broadcasting stations.
The Lovebirds Episode 1 Viewership ratings
ⓒAGB Nielsen

Nationwide: 4.6%
Metropolitan: 4.9%

cbff679egy1fce3kx32x1j20ra0ijdj2.jpg

cbff679egy1fce3l01fk5j20r10ikgov.jpg

Archived